Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,346 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? (11405 Views)

Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners / Nnamdi Kanu Backs Out Of South-East Governors’ Peace Parley / Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by iamDiabolic(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Buhari selected Igbos choice of VP two times but was rejected by the Igbos.

The Igbos voted massively for Obasanjo, a yoruba man and rejected their own son, so you are wrong.
yeah yeah tell me more
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by 49cents(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
9icest:
Back then it was prof wole shoyinka and pastor Tunde bakare who went to the war front and protested the delayed his confirmation as the acting head of states. Even it was a yeeboo man Michael andooka who frustrated GEJ. The same GEJ miraculously become the their only begotten son months he became the pressy. Now they are trying to get buharis attention and wanted him to give them the same undeserved preference. Talk about a group that loves playing the fake and victim card

Yorubas think anyone who isn't from the north is Igbo...

You just shown how ignorant tou still are...

If the SE governors speak against Mr President you'll say they are grieving more than the bereaved

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by revolt(m): 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hmmm these kids n poor history! The only person in yaraduas cabinet tht criticised the maltreatment of GEJ was Dora akunyili, nobody else in govt spoke!

I guess criticising buhari is a waste of time. Afterall hes the messiah lets enjoy the change.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by MXrep: 1:00am On Jul 17, 2016
Yorubas have boxed themselves into tight corner now looking for who to pour their frustration by opening silly threads on igbos. They will be ignored sha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by raumdeuter: 5:15am On Jul 17, 2016
Duru1:
You are an exemplary Yari-ba fool born with loudmouth.

Dendemorron, How markate? Been a while, when you dey travel go that cesspit called Alaibo

6 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by ckmayoca: 7:34am On Jul 17, 2016
iamDiabolic:
aiit brother,u gotta tell ur fellow igbo's to chill on how they insult yrouba's,we also have yoruba's who love gej which am one with firefire nd co.but I put my tribe before any party or politician,they are only killing pdp nd there chance of ruling nigeria with there hatred.for pdp to win they wud need more than ss/se vote,now they are insulting them nd still expect them to vote for pdp.how do u think a yoruba pdp member fan would feel when you insult his tribe,since u call him nd his tribe coward he wud prove to you that he his really a coward by voting apc in 2019

As those igbos insults yoruba, some yorubas insults igbos, just like whites abuses black and black abuses white. Sane person will ignore all that and leave the foolish ones displaying their stupidity openly. If the two keeps fighting then what happens to the people beheading ppeople up north? They r refree abi? Na lovers dey fight enemies not dey fight.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by hundredhunndred: 8:56am On Jul 17, 2016
They can only do that on nairaland, Ibhoes can only queue behind anyone insulting Buhari or someone they hate so much. Dino is their new hero while Fayose is their god. Bunch of loudmouthed cowards.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by hundredhunndred: 8:57am On Jul 17, 2016
MXrep:
Yorubas have boxed themselves into tight corner now looking for who to pour their frustration by opening silly threads on igbos. They will be ignored sha

10th class citizen of Nigeria too dey talk. Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by ghostmist: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2016
why should they criticize him... when you guys (afonjas) were busy hyping the old man we warned you, but your hatred and greed prevented you from seeing the truth.

now that your wrong choice has started haunting you, you want them to criticize on your behalf...

BIG LIE!

we in the east don buckle up.... we warned you of the winter that would come if dullardeen is elected...

We knew it was gonna happen like this....let the gullible afonjas do all the criticism... afterall, na una cause am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by nintal(m): 9:48am On Jul 17, 2016
You see, My president is not an illiterate!!!
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Tonylyte(m): 9:48am On Jul 17, 2016
when they criticise some persons will come to term their criticism as politiics of bitterness and amateured in politics. If they dont criticise it becomes another problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by highwaist: 9:49am On Jul 17, 2016
Coward tribe ruled this republic for 8yrs and by God grace deputize for another 8yrs and rule for next 8yrs I prefer to be a coward and dominate migthy
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by stefanweeks: 9:49am On Jul 17, 2016
Maybe the south east governors are too busy for trivials.

If them talk wahala, if them no talk wahala

Wtf do u want from them

You now describe fayose as courageous; what a wonderful turn out of events

Smh!! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by harsysky(m): 9:51am On Jul 17, 2016
How can I just wake up now to see my poo-poo (I.e the OP= Nshi m). Go and buy sense OP, you need am too much. I can even give you money to complete yours.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Sydney22: 9:51am On Jul 17, 2016
And it made frontpage ... Igbo bashing thread ....

Seun , lalasticlala will u allow mynd44 to continue this act?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 17, 2016
kherington:
i am out of this thread turns out most of the commenters have resorted to attacking a tribe say no to ethnic bigots and tribalists one nigeria
I am very disappointed that the moderators brought this insulting post to fp. Just goes to show nairaland bias

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by sukkot: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2016
ojnnaco:
all the South East governors are truly cowards,that I will say without mincing words .

But including IPOB here is what I don't like. Leave people who are fighting for a course to fight for it and focus on the lame governors of SE
the leaders come from the people so if the leaders are cowards, the people are cowards. jus sayin. dont shoot the messenger

1 Like

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by harsysky(m): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2016
AdaNri1:
I am very disappointed that the moderators brought this insulting post to fp. Just goes to show nairaland bias

Ada m nwanyi, No blame them. The worse they could do is BAN. They are pathetic, I swear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Leiman100(m): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2016
9icest:
After all their son lost and they claim to be full supporters of iPods. I mean these same chest beaters are total cowards. They did the same when Turai dragged GEJ by the balls and made his life a complete hell. It was the same SW they love to hate that got GEJs back. All the SE coward leaders were quiet and when suddenly GEJ won he became their Jesus. I know they would have start kissing Buharis butt if he'd played nice with them... And this same shameless pro-biafrans ate currently seducing Atiku so they could produce a vp Candidate under the same APC they so much despise. IPod leaders are as their followers complete sham and fraud.
I think you have a serious problem, check yourself very well

1 Like

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by sukkot: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2016
dokiOloye:
Verily verily,I say unto U.
Amala,ewedu,gbegiri,oily soup art not good for d brain.
cheesy
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Kobicove(m): 9:56am On Jul 17, 2016
Why should south eastern governors criticise PMB?!

They are not surprised by his woeful performance because the handwriting was on the wall long ago.

Criticising him is a complete waste of time and energy which can be better spent elsewhere.

Everyone who can see beyond his nose will tell you that PMB lacks capacity to lead a country like Nigeria out of the woods...you see, you can't give what you don't have.

It's as simple as that!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by harsysky(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2016
AdaNri1:

Ada m nwanyi, No blame them. The worse they could do is BAN. They are pathetic, I swear.

This is the reason some IT experts are advocating for AI( artificial Intelligence) to take over the world. If the MODs could put this rubbish on FP, I think AI should be implemented very very quickly.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by geraob1: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2016
iamDiabolic:
They are all bubu asslicker,all the wailing they do online is cause of there hatred for yoruba's,if bubu has picked an igbo deputy they wount have complained.they hate to see yoruba lead.igbo's don't hate buhari.they hate anything that allign with yoruba's
I pray there hatred don't end them

Ur speech shows your level of reasoning. Like a typical average Nigerian, ur IQ is very low.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2016
harsysky:

Even the ban is not meted out to those who deserve it. This op should have been banned for the language he used here, instead they congratulated him by bringing his post to front page. Since then he has gone on rampage insulting a whole tribe with different invectives and the mods are yet to do anything. I am highly disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2016
Because they are all idiots and scared lil babies with no brass balls

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by geraob1: 10:00am On Jul 17, 2016
Leiman100:
I think you have a serious problem, check yourself very well

Bros a serious problem is an understatement. He is clearly part of the major population with very low IQ

1 Like

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by sukkot: 10:00am On Jul 17, 2016
iamDiabolic:
you ntin but an hypocrite,av seen ur comment prasining fayose countless time,now he his stupid cause it doesn't favour you.why are u igbo's like this.am pro-pdp I now understand dat u guys anger is nt against buhari but hatred for yoruba,u guys think you are doing pdp any good with ur bigotry
why do igbos hate yoruba like that ? any ideas why ? jealousy ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Terrorists Are Taking Charge Of Borno’s Ungoverned Spaces, Highways / Senator Dickson Bags Award For Support, Development Of Yenagoa Polo Club / Buhari To Commission The J Randle Center For Yoruba Culture And History Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.