Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? (11189 Views)

Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners / Nnamdi Kanu Backs Out Of South-East Governors’ Peace Parley / Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Udmaster(m): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2016
Yorubas have realised that this Buhari regime is a Big Flop, Now they want to shift blame to the IGBOS.
Did we vote for Buhari? Y criticizing him when we don't rely on govt. To survive?
What kind of tribe is this?
Yorubas should face their Northern marriage and leave Igbos alone.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Stanbeto: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2016
If you ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by harsysky(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2016
AdaNri1:
Even the ban is not meted out to those who deserve it. This op should have been banned for the language he used here, instead they congratulated him by bringing his post to front page. Since then he has gone on rampage insulting a whole tribe with different invectives and the mods are yet to do anything. I am highly disappointed.

You act like this is your first time to notice motives such as this. It's been like this, and I've gotten used to it. I wish you and I have the power to influence this but it's a pity the MODS don't even care. I believe we're laughing stocks to them...
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by ShakaZullu(m): 10:03am On Jul 17, 2016
It's official seun hates igbos for allowing this tribal thread grace front page

5 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Buikechukwu35(m): 10:03am On Jul 17, 2016
Sentiment aside are they the only cowards leaders you see or just to criticize Biafra? What of NE governors if you want to criticize biafra say it openly Not attaching
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by overall90: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2016
yorubas have come to the reality that their acclaimed messiah Bubu is being a huge disappointment but because of shame,they are thrashing about like a headless snake ,creating threads up and down about igbos.
i want to ask if part of SE governors job description/mandate is to criticise Buhari?
okay i know it,you people have been waiting patiently to hear a SE governor say something so that you can corroborate your much touted SE hate for Buhari and so far have been disappointed.
why are you people like this?
in spite of all the advantages you people enjoy in this country at the expense of the igbos,yet igbos are your nightmare.this morning alone about 5 anti-igbo thread have been opened in this forum.
about a week ago, a yoruba woman was murdered in Abuja,and not even one thread was opened by a yoruba person to that regard,all your concern is igbo.you people should continue.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Phi001(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2016
Why are there always igbo bashing threads? I'm igbo and I don't support biafra, pdp, gej or anything they stand for. I support Buhari but I criticize him when I deem it necessary. However, I get angry when a group of unfortunate idiiots decide to insult my tribe from the comfort of their homes because they aren't brave enough to talk in public. It makes me wonder if Nigeria can progress despite all this impure elements contaminating our composition.
Besides,.other than the noise maker, Fayose, which other governor has time to be criticizing the president when they have jobs to do in office.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Emyogalanya: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2016
While i agree with the topic i disagree with the contents and analysis. Answer these questions
1 pls can where any of d above governors support ipob
2 mike aondooaka former attorney genera an igbo man? Show proof u think jawbreaking name is igbo right
3 provide evidence that dora akunyili transformed into soyinka which pastor organise the prayer or which doctor did d surgery. Cos i know its a certain memo she wrote that got Nigerians to do d needful
this writeup and response is the effect of history removal in our school. But at Google is ur best friend. Research and try again in few hours united nations pls take note
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by ShakaZullu(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2016
[s]
Phi001:
Why are there always igbo bashing threads? I'm igbo and I don't support biafra, pdp, gej or anything they stand for. I support Buhari but I criticize him when I deem it necessary. However, I get angry when a group of unfortunate idiiots decide to insult my tribe from the comfort of their homes because they aren't brave enough to talk in public. It makes me wonder if Nigeria can progress despite all this impure elements contaminating our composition.
[/s]
stop this your useless i don't support biafra rubbish.
?

6 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Ralphdan(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2016
They ve got no time for talking shits like fayose cus they re busy doing there job.Ibos dont talk much like yorubas u knw. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Udmaster(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2016
ShakaZullu:

their plot has failed already.

seun is a bigot

confirmed
no mind them. Yorubas leave IGBOS alone and face ur alliance with the North.
Una demi god Buhari is becoming a huge flop in goverance and they want Igbos to join them in their hypocrisy.
E no go work.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by muhakeem(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2016
Positive or negative Criticism?
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Candyrain(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2016
In the mind of some dimwits, this is a front page thread. Diaris God oooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Candyrain(m): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2016
vayne:

You can imagine,a thread which clearly violates rule 2 of NL has been put on front page based on title and not content,I think the person behind the monika is a mod.

I'm as stunned as u are bro

1 Like

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by smartmoses(m): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2016
Becuase they belong to the same criminal cults with Buhari.but very soon all of them will go down.Robbots
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by harsysky(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2016
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]

the earlier we igbos realised that these people are not our brothers or that we're never part of this country the better for all of us.
This thread is a case of study
seun is a yeroba man and you don't expect him to be neutral do you
?

Gwaram ya biko! Gracing this on FP is great, IMHO. It goes to show NAIJA can never be one, never ever.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by OMAR12: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2016
iamDiabolic:
aiit brother,u gotta tell ur fellow igbo's to chill on how they insult yrouba's,we also have yoruba's who love gej which am one with firefire nd co.but I put my tribe before any party or politician,they are only killing pdp nd there chance of ruling nigeria with there hatred.for pdp to win they wud need more than ss/se vote,now they are insulting them nd still expect them to vote for pdp.how do u think a yoruba pdp member fan would feel when you insult his tribe,since u call him nd his tribe coward he wud prove to you that he his really a coward by voting apc in 2019
please oh, who opened this thread and who started the bashing, u left those who started the trouble all in a bid because he is of your tribe.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by sukkot: 10:17am On Jul 17, 2016
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]

the earlier we igbos realised that these people are not our brothers or that we're never part of this country the better for all of us.
?
cheesy its no longer yoloba ? now its yeroba ? lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by kenex4ever(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2016
9icest:
Back then it was prof wole shoyinka and pastor Tunde bakare who went to the war front and protested the delayed his confirmation as the acting head of states. Even it was a yeeboo man Michael andooka who frustrated GEJ. The same GEJ miraculously become the their only begotten son months he became the pressy. Now they are trying to get buharis attention and wanted him to give them the same undeserved preference. Talk about a group that loves playing the fake and victim card
U r a goatttt! What's ur pain now? if dey criticise him, Dsame u will insult them. What can som1 do to please a goattt? absolutely nothing!
Come to talking abt cowardice, were u scary cats not d ones chest beating after Dino wanted to fuuuck ur madam menopause, He even came to ur house n u guys couldn't do anything as usual.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Phi001(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2016
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]

?
See ehn, in a short run, the concept of biafra is nice, it's like the honeymoon....but over a long term, it will be hell. It will certainly end up in war, not the war that will be caused from trying to separate from Nigeria. The reason yorubas and northerners don't view igbos as brothers is because we don't view them as brothers. I don't have much love for northerners but if Nigeria, as a nation, strive to come together and move Nigeria forward instead of trying hard to split, then, there will definitely be hope for us.
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by magicminister: 10:25am On Jul 17, 2016
Seun, I respectfully ask you to take this thread off the front page.
You have a powerful voice and everything on the front page is automatically your responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by falseman(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2016
Phi001:

See ehn, in a short run, the concept of biafra is nice, it's like the honeymoon....but over a long term, it will be hell. It will certainly end up in war, not the war that will be caused from trying to separate from Nigeria. The reason yorubas and northerners don't view igbos as brothers is because we don't view them as brothers. I don't have much love for northerners but if Nigeria, as a nation, strive to come together and move Nigeria forward instead of trying hard to split, then, there will definitely be hope for us.

How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by tolexy007(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2016
ckmayoca:

Lolss. Fayose is just desplaying stupidty not criticising.
Job do ur own job and leave the precidency cos everyone got work to do. Let we the masses decide not a fellow ruler.
So use ur time well bro and not for this kinda thing.

I believe u are the one displaying stupidity here, Not fayose
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Phi001(m): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2016
falseman:

How old are you?
Old enough. Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Commission Of Police Interpol Receives Phototype Of Legislative Spotlight Media / Polls Postponement: Governors Restrategise, Woo Voters With Jobs, Promotions / Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.