Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? (11173 Views)

Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners / Nnamdi Kanu Backs Out Of South-East Governors’ Peace Parley / Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2016
9icest:
Back then it was prof wole shoyinka and pastor Tunde bakare who went to the war front and protested the delayed his confirmation as the acting head of states. Even it was a yeeboo man Michael andooka who frustrated GEJ. The same GEJ miraculously become the their only begotten son months he became the pressy. Now they are trying to get buharis attention and wanted him to give them the same undeserved preference. Talk about a group that loves playing the fake and victim card
baba na was for u o. so Michael Aondoakaa, the former Minister of Justice and Attorney General is no longer a Tiv man but an IBO man.
Bros, I hail o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by sukkot: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2016
Phi001:

See ehn, in a short run, the concept of biafra is nice, it's like the honeymoon....but over a long term, it will be hell. It will certainly end up in war, not the war that will be caused from trying to separate from Nigeria. The reason yorubas and northerners don't view igbos as brothers is because we don't view them as brothers. I don't have much love for northerners but if Nigeria, as a nation, strive to come together and move Nigeria forward instead of trying hard to split, then, there will definitely be hope for us.
you have spoken well my son

1 Like

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by legendte(m): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2016
GEJ was made acting president when late Dora Akunyili moved a motion in FEC meeting. Orji Uzor Kalu and Senator Ararume fought OBJ's third term bid. We stood by GEJ even after defeat. We carried out a protest in which we sang songs in condemnation of Buhari. People do not understand Igbos why? Buhari can never win an election in Igboland even if he appoints all sons of Igboland to his kitchen cabinet.

Igbos are the bravest tribe in Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by sukkot: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2016
legendte:
GEJ was made acting president when late Dora Akunyili moved a motion in FEC meeting. Orji Uzor Kalu and Senator Ararume fought OBJ's third term bid. We stood by GEJ even after defeat. We carried out a protest in which we sang songs in condemnation of Buhari. People do not understand Igbos why? Buhari can never win an election in Igboland even if he appoints all sons of Igboland to his kitchen cabinet.

but why yall wasnt brave when fulani herdsmen came calling a few weeks ago ? 2 igbo villages got deserted because all the indigenes ran away from 10 fulani herdmen with only shakabula gun

1 Like

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Udmaster(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2016
A REPLY to yorubas about why South East Governors are Afraid to Criticize Buhari
https://www.nairaland.com/3231784/re-reason-why-south-east
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Smitsam: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2016
this should be a food for taught to every Nigeria even the world at large.
some thing is really up.
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by legendte(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2016
sukkot:
but why yall wasnt brave when fulani herdsmen came calling a few weeks ago ? 2 igbo villages got deserted because all the indigenes ran away from 10 fulani herdmen with only shakabula gun
Why was the DPO sacked by IG Arase?
Why did the fulanis run to army barracks?
Why were some Igbos arrested?
Well I want you to give me answers. What happened in Aba some weeks ago. The truth is that these guys are backed up by the government. They came at night to kill and ran to the barrack in the morning. Buhari's police started arresting victims instead of suspects. There is no difference between the word IGBO and BRAVERY

8 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by sukkot: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2016
legendte:

Why was the DPO sacked by IG Arase?
Why did the fulanis run to army barracks?
Why were some Igbos arrested?
Well I want you to give me answers. What happened in Aba some weeks ago. The truth is that these guys are backed up by the government. They came at night to kill and ran to the barrack in the morning. Buhari's police started arresting victims instead of suspects. There is no difference between the word IGBO and BRAVERY
thats a lie. the word igbo means weed, as in a weed smoker. and you say why were some igbos arrested ? maybe buhari views you as second class citizens in nigeria ? i mean if you are always begging for freedom then you must be second class citizens right ? who begs for freedom in their own country right ? lolzzzz. ruminate on that.
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by legendte(m): 11:11am On Jul 17, 2016
sukkot:
thats a lie. the word igbo means weed, as in a weed smoker. and you say why were some igbos arrested ? maybe buhari views you as second class citizens in nigeria ? i mean if you are always begging for freedom then you must be second class citizens right ? who begs for freedom in their own country right ? lolzzzz. ruminate on that.
Yes we are begging just like Israel did in the land of Egypt.
We are happy not to associate with Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by sukkot: 11:16am On Jul 17, 2016
legendte:

Yes we are begging just like the Israel did in the land of Egypt.
We are happy not to associate with Buhari.
but your leaders are of yourself. okoroawusa and ikpeazu and obiano are all igbo men. you are led by your own people. so how is your case similar to the israelites who had no leaders from their own people and no land of their own. you occupy the south-east which is your land and your leaders are igbo. can you please explain how your case is similar to a people with no leader and no land ? thanks. i will be waiting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Scholes007(m): 11:29am On Jul 17, 2016
One thing with hypocrites is that they don't know when they talk beyond reasoning. An administration tagged two regions 5% who should not expect same treatment as others, which means in a more simpler term "you are my enemy". Any intelligent govt within the region has only one thing to do which is, look inwards, avoid criticism which is not of his interest and maintain his ground when a decision is taken. For now the govt of south east is playing the best card that even the fg will not like to go against its course but play it own role making sure it doesn't pitch it tent against them too. This is the fundamental principal of mutual respect in strenght.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Candyrain(m): 11:31am On Jul 17, 2016
So they don finally get sense.

Bunch of jokers
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Blastos(m): 11:32am On Jul 17, 2016
9icest:
After all their son lost and they claim to be full supporters of iPods. I mean these same chest beaters are total cowards. They did the same when Turai dragged GEJ by the balls and made his life a complete hell. It was the same SW they love to hate that got GEJs back. All the SE coward leaders were quiet and when suddenly GEJ won he became their Jesus. I know they would have start kissing Buharis butt if he'd played nice with them... And this same shameless pro-biafrans ate currently seducing Atiku so they could produce a vp Candidate under the same APC they so much despise. IPod leaders are as their followers complete sham and fraud.

You, my friend are d most stupid person to ever walk our universe.. So make dem leave dia respective States wey dem suppose dey develop dey criticize one clueless daura Bastard... Thunder fire u! Mumu.... God punish u!(dis one pain me wella)
secondly, did GEJ have unprotected s*x with ur mum, sister, gf or wife? Why dat guy dey give u headache?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by timpaker(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2016
I'm so disappointed with Seun and his Moderators.

"PLEASE DON'T MAKE RACIST AND TRIBALISTIC COMMENTS ON THIS SECTION "

Obviously, Nairaland is now a tool for ethnic bigotry. Imagine the kind of topic been pushed to the frontpage/homepage and the insultive post of a particular section's leader.

It wasn't like this when I joined this site years ago, where did Seun and his team really goof?

Yesterday, my little cousin of 9years was calling his best friend of 5 years an "IPOB yoot" and a "flat head" something he learnt from nairaland. Imagibe that little boy exhibiting such trait of bigotry as that age only God knows what else he will learn before he gets to the age of 18. It is worrisome now cuz I introduced him to this site to learn things that are of his interest... This is what he'd be seeing while surfing this site.

These set of tribalist on nairaland were well tamed during the time of Sexkillz but I wonder why these new mods would allow things like this to go on.

I've observed the policies adopted by the Nairaland team in curbing ethnic and religious bash e.g. The word "a boki" was substituted for "northerner", "Jange rweed" and et al and I wonder why derogatory words like "yeloba", "flat heads", "yeboos", and other unmentionable words can't be censored.

I'm just weak and ashamed of the content of this thread and I think Seun and his team owes everyone an apology.

Nairaland should be a tool for promoting peace and unity and not breeding hatred, ethic and religious animosity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by ckmayoca: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2016
tolexy007:

I believe u are the one displaying stupidity here, Not fayose

Don't have ur time. Ur fada acted like this also.
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by okomummy: 11:48am On Jul 17, 2016
9icest:
After all their son lost and they claim to be full supporters of iPods. I mean these same chest beaters are total cowards. They did the same when Turai dragged GEJ by the balls and made his life a complete hell. It was the same SW they love to hate that got GEJs back. All the SE coward leaders were quiet and when suddenly GEJ won he became their Jesus. I know they would have start kissing Buharis butt if he'd played nice with them... And this same shameless pro-biafrans ate currently seducing Atiku so they could produce a vp Candidate under the same APC they so much despise. IPod leaders are as their followers complete sham and fraud.

What is it to criticize about him
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by obainosis4real: 11:58am On Jul 17, 2016
iamDiabolic:
They are all bubu asslicker,all the wailing they do online is cause of there hatred for yoruba's,if bubu has picked an igbo deputy they wount have complained.they hate to see yoruba lead.igbo's don't hate buhari.they hate anything that allign with yoruba's
I pray there hatred don't end them
ur so called vp bro is a pupet in d hand of d north.... U are awaiting someone's death.... U will wait endlessly cus after 4years comes anoda 4years

It takes monkey to idenfy a monkey... D sw we know, are cowards from creddle.

So if u don't knw what 2 say, I will suggest u fall asleep....so dat when u wake ur brain will add one bar

4 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by chudyprince: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
I wonder how much the hausa fulani paid to that lame brain called incest or 9cest for brewing hate speech here... Mtchwwww cry
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
9icest:

1 Like

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by engreo(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
Chai......there is God o op
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by sekundosekundo: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
They are 5%ters so it is good they watch by the side as rest enjoy their CHAIN government
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by sekundosekundo: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
They are 5%ters so it is good they watch by the side as the rest enjoy their CHAIN government
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Biafrarep(m): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
9icest:
Back then it was prof wole shoyinka and pastor Tunde bakare who went to the war front and protested the delayed his confirmation as the acting head of states. Even it was a yeeboo man Michael andooka who frustrated GEJ. The same GEJ miraculously become the their only begotten son months he became the pressy. Now they are trying to get buharis attention and wanted him to give them the same undeserved preference. Talk about a group that loves playing the fake and victim card
You are simply a ret.arded bigot! Who invoked the doctrine of neccessity that made GEJ president, was it not late Dora Akunyili?? Yes, I agree that the governors may be cowards but we have able and fearless leaders like Nnamdi Kanu who can sacrifice their life for us. Can the same be said about you and your coward tribesmen where supposed army generals cry and beg while kneeling down to junior officers! Yes we love GEJ & despise the Buhari the dullard. So deal with it you frustrated bingo!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by engreo(m): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
9icest:
hmmmm! Buhari is a wise man. Infact, he is wiser than them, even buhari is happy that these sect of tribe did not support him....if u could remember from 1960 till 2016, u will recall that any body that, these sect of tribe declear their support to, will surely go down, no matter how high the person mayb....so, if they hate u, is a thing of joy o, they hate sw and north, especialy lagos and cano, that is where they are running to for business now, they love ss and north centre, especialy delta, ph and benue....I dnt need to tell u what is happening there right now.....I want them to keep hating us for more success o
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Donclaracuzo: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
The South East governors are not cowards. Observing him to strategies the next step of action is not an act of cowardice. To catch monkey ( Bubuu), U must act like monkey. So, let Buhari enjoy while the Okonko music is set to play!
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Donclaracuzo: 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
I am seeing illiteracy in you, period!!!

engreo:
hmmmm! Buhari is a wise man. Infact, he is wiser than them, even buhari is happy that these sect of tribe did not support him....if u could remember from 1960 till 2016, u will recall that any body that, these sect of tribe declear their support to, will surely go down, no matter how high the person mayb....so, if they hate u, is a thing of joy o, they hate sw and north, especialy lagos and cano, that is where they are running to for business now, they love ss and north centre, especialy delta, ph and benue....I dnt need to tell u what is happening there right now.....I want them to keep hating us for more success o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Donclaracuzo: 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sink it into their eyes, nose, head and and ears in case if they have forgotten!

legendte:

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
Where is the popcorn seller...

I repeat, where is the popcorn seller?
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by mbaeke1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
9icest:

Another pained Yellow bar that the fulanis keep romancing, deceiving and toying with.

A crying Zombie detected in the far away west. grin grin
Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by coolscott(m): 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
9icest:
[size=13pt]Please do not insult GEJ by calling him (an Ijaw man with an Ijaw accent) an Igbo man.
If your declaration of this is based on Igbos declaring Jonathan their son for their own political reasons,
then we must agree that Logos is no man's land because some south-easterners (i.e Igbos) said so (for their own fraudulent reasons)
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by engreo(m): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
t=47630911]I am seeing illiteracy in you, period!!!

[/quote]baby factory product, it pained u right? Inyanmiri criminal. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos PDP Chairman Set To Defect To APC / Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) / Saraki Is Back Ooooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.