Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? (11188 Views)

Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners / Nnamdi Kanu Backs Out Of South-East Governors’ Peace Parley / Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
Phi001:
Why are there always igbo bashing threads? I'm igbo and I don't support biafra, pdp, gej or anything they stand for. I support Buhari but I criticize him when I deem it necessary. However, I get angry when a group of unfortunate idiiots decide to insult my tribe from the comfort of their homes because they aren't brave enough to talk in public. It makes me wonder if Nigeria can progress despite all this impure elements contaminating our composition.
Besides,.other than the noise maker, Fayose, which other governor has time to be criticizing the president when they have jobs to do in office.
Lol u neva see anytin patriotic zoogorian grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obama To Meet With Buhari At The UN General Assembly / Adamawa State Considers Review Of Use Of Hijab / Governor Ambode Walks Against Sexual And Gender Violence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.