Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,315 members, 7,957,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody (1954 Views)

How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / How To Fix And Save Your Relationship From Break Up / What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2009
Am a young guy ouite comfortable. i relocated and a friend of my introduced
this girl to me. as at then i wasn"t having a girlfriend.i decided to give it a trial
i wanted to keep it simple but was pushed beyond that.after some months i found
out that i cant cope, am not enjoying the relationship. she keeps telling me
hw much she loves me but within me i know i dont feel the same for her and it wont work
am a one woman man her presence in my life wont let me find my own choice
i dont want to hurt her, but i need to be free. attimes i just feel like geting a transfer,
change my phoneline or stay back at work, even bluntly tell her to leave me alone.
time is ticking very fast. pls wat do i do. i need ur advice seriously. i dont
want to hurt nobody.
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by THEAMAKA(f): 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2009
there is another thread about this, just search it.
its about nice ways to end a relationship.
if your heart isnt in it anymore, THEN END IT!
why are you wasting your time? she loves you but she is just going to have to get over it.
you cant continue to live a lie, free yourself.
maybe she will eventually find someone that REALLY and TRULY loves her.
you two just arent meant to be, i guess.
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2009
@amaka, tanx very much i have really thought
of it that way and is not gonna be long. on her next
visit i will do just that.
kind rgds.
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2009
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by german007(m): 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2009
Bros.

Simply end it by Mutual agreement. I wont be easy , because you seem like a senstive guy.

But believe me, It will be the best thing you'v ever done. And I really hope ypu find your soulmate.

TAKE CARE
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by Basildon1(m): 12:10am On Sep 14, 2009
C'mon, if it's just months,it's no big deal really, drop the relationship like a bad habit rather than leading her on.
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by Yumi(f): 12:35am On Sep 14, 2009
Tell her the truth, that you really like her but you don't feel the same way she does and let her go.  Its funny though cause sometimes you regret letting go the good ones.  Years later once you have been played around a bit. So make sure you are not just letting her go cause your used to women who play you cause thats a mistake both men and women make a lot.  Years later they just wish they appreciated the person and could go back in time even but its too late the person has got someone else.  Think about carefully she could be a bit emotional as she feels you are withdrawing and you might be finding that too much.  Try to evaluate why you wouldnt like a good woman?  It might be you that has the issues if you really don't love her though set her free cause someone else will love and appreciate her.  If you can't let her go then you do love her and you have other issues to deal with like maybe being attracted to abusive women or women who play you and you will then need to investigate that as that type of attraction is not healthy and you don't want to be a slave to that kind of attraction and lose a very healthy relationship.
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by CrazyMan(m): 12:59am On Sep 14, 2009
One of the qualities of a real man is his ability to take tough decisions regardless of who might be affected. You should also note that one way or the other every man would experience a similar situation like this in his life; and how he deals with it is what makes him fit to be called a man.

I know how you must be feeling right now; but the fact is if you don't love this girl like you claim, then there's no point wasting your time with her; let her know that you value her friendship so much but you aren't willing to take it to the next level.
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by Magz(m): 4:27am On Sep 14, 2009
embarassed
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by iice(f): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2009
Procrastination just makes it worse.
Tell her it's not working out.
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by izeek(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2009
iice:

Procrastination just makes it worse.
Tell her it's not working out.

what exactly is being procrastinated,
the sexual gratifications he got, or the fact that he intends dumping her after soo much promise.
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by iice(f): 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2009
simply his breaking up of the relationship undecided
Of what use is dragging the whole thing out for either of them?
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by Yumi(f): 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2009
izeek:

what exactly is being procrastinated,
the sexual gratifications he got, or the fact that he intends dumping her after soo much promise.

Thank you. If he slept with her and now wants to dump her thats just rubbish, he should have found that out before he slept with her.
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by bilqiss(f): 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2009
Yuk! If you don't love her, then don't f**k her! You guys never learn.
On topic, you better leave her now and give her the chance to grow out of it. The more you stay, the more damage to her as she's obviously falling deeper as you're losing interest. Just go!!!
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by iice(f): 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2009
bilqiss:

Yuk! If you don't love her, then don't f**k her! You guys never learn.
On topic, you better leave her now and give her the chance to grow out of it. The more you stay, the more damage to her as she's obviously falling deeper as you're losing interest. Just go!!!

Exactly.
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by izeek(m): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2009
iice:

simply his breaking up of the relationship undecided
Of what use is dragging the whole thing out for either of them?

when dude knew he was a 1 woman man, and he knew he needed to know if she was the right one,
he wud have refrained from sleeping with her until he was sure.
that way break-up wud be easy, and she wont feel like he just used her and dumped her.
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by yme1(f): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2009
izeek:

when dude knew he was a 1 woman man, and he knew he needed to know if she was the right one,
that way break-up wud be easy, and she wont feel like he just used her and dumped her.

nice point there
but the damage is done already
so he had better let go and let the babe heal her wound
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by Yumi(f): 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2009
He should apologise for using her first though. Cause that is just nasty.
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by izeek(m): 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2009
iice:

Exactly.

did she say it better than i did.
dude just did hit andrun either ways we see it.
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by iice(f): 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2009
izeek:

He's sleeping with her is a dime a dozen happenings.  It's over and done.  People are too easily tempted by flesh.  Just people are delusional about sex meaning love.
I'm concerned with how long he intends to drag the breaking up before it does more damage to her.
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by iice(f): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2009
izeek:

did she say it better than i did.
dude just did hit andrun either ways we see it.

She captured what i meant by procrastination.

Na wah. . .i'm on season sale cool grin
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by yme1(f): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2009
iice:

He's sleeping with her is a dime a dozen happenings. It's over and done. People are too easily tempted by flesh. Just people are delusional about sex meaning love.
I'm concerned with how long he intends to drag the breaking up before it does more damage to her.

true talk
it is high time ladies take SEX to mean SEX and nothing more undecided
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by Yumi(f): 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2009
Maybe she had sex cause she thought there was love there and that the guy really liked her. So that means he used her if he didn't make this clear from the beginning.
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by yme1(f): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2009
Yumi:

Maybe she had sex cause she thought there was love there and that the guy really liked her. So that means he used her if he didn't make this clear from the beginning.
the damage has been done
both of them were wrong,but there is nothing they can do about it than to call it quit
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by Yumi(f): 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2009
y me:

the damage has been done
both of them were wrong,but there is nothing they can do about it than to call it quit

Well she wasn't wrong if she really liked him it was him that used her. He should apologise and let her move on in peace at least then she will respect his honesty. If not she will really feel hurt by it all and it will cause her more pain.
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by izeek(m): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2009
well guess i understand ur point though,
not like we all are not guilty of such act.
just expect that one has to be more cautious about who he dates and how serious he intends for it to be.

either ways love, he should let her go and make it easy on her.
and while @ it, he shud not make her know his true feelings for her did not contain love.
a little pretence would make a diff as to how fats her heart heals. .
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by iice(f): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2009
y me:

true talk
it is high time ladies take SEX to mean SEX and nothing more undecided

I tire all, all these attachments just colors things sometimes and messes up one's head.

Yumi:

No one here is disputing that actually.
He is asking for what to do = how he can bail the relationship.  We have given him our thoughts/advices.
People are still free to show him the errors of his ways with how he went about the relationship.  I don't know how it translated to finding the errors of our ways with our thoughts regarding his question about breaking up, undecided
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by yme1(f): 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2009
izeek:

well guess i understand your point though,
not like we all are not guilty of such act.
just expect that one has to be more cautious about who he dates and how serious he intends for it to be.

either ways love, he should let her go and make it easy on her.
and while @ it, he shud not make her know his true feelings for her did not contain love.
a little pretence would make a diff as to how fats her heart heals. .
it would be better if he let his true feelings known to her
that there was no love from day one
that way the girl wouldnt stress herself too much
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by Yumi(f): 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2009
y me:

it would be better if he let his true feelings known to her
that there was no love from day one
that way the girl wouldnt stress herself too much

I agree cause its not big deal to her if he didn't really like her.  Another man will be dying for her somewhere else and telling her for him she is the world and boosting her confidence and trying to chase her,  so she really won't feel bad if he didn't feel for her, she will just know he wasn't a really nice or honest person. smiley
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by ebila(m): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2009
@poster,
Inasmuch as i we wouldn't dispute d fact that u'll hurt her,u still have to just END IT!!! Do it maturedly though! The more time u waste,d more it bcomes hard.
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by earthrealm(m): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2010
lmao!

luv aint = sex
sex is btw 2 consenting adults, [y r u guys talking as if he raped her?]

they both enjoyed it chikena!

if the dude says he aint interested anymore, he can roll, sex or no sex haba! tongue

what of the dudes funds that the chic has chopped nko?, who can quantify it.una dey here dey hammer on sex,

na drwa drwa jo, no victor, no vanquished embarassed
ol boy tender ur resignation letter n roll or activate ur iceman gear 4 2 wks.she will get the msg

OPPS, wait a sec.this thread is 1 yrs old!!!!!!!!!!,
damn,, just wasted my time,

oysa mr poster come n tellus how it ended
Re: Am In A Fix And I Dont Want To Hurt Nobody by Dyt(f): 8:33am On Dec 15, 2010
D poster go don find solution tete na
u jst go wake d dead thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help / See How Foolish Some Girls reason But Think They Are In Love / I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.