Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? (7639 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2009
davidylan:

Grow up dude . . . she's not a prostitute but your gf and thus you are responsible for her financially whether she lands on her back for you or not.

I think I'm falling for ya . . sure you are not single wink cheesy
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2009
whitelexi:

Wrong, her parents are responsible for her financially! angry

Oh puh . .  leee . .  zee . . 

cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by LordReed(m): 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2009
Yumi:

I never ask a man for money.  I never want a man to walk up to me anywhere and tell anyone that he paid for anything in my life.   He can pay for outings on our dates and buy me the odd present if we are in a relationship, but I pay my own bills and for my own necessities. I never want to rely on a man financially it gives him too much power.  I never want to feel indebted to any man so any time they treat me like rubbish I can show them the door as I don't need them.  Unless I get engaged/married then it might change.  

It is not only money dat gives someone power over u. Loving someone always puts u in a vulnerable position. So to think u'll b immune from heart break cos u don't ask is myopic IMHO.

1 Like

Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by whitelexi(m): 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2009
Ujujoan:

Oh puh . . leee . . zee . .

Uju, if there's no sex, where's the intimacy? You can't possibly say they're in a relationship which has no intimacy. . .  So they're just friends, and "just friends" does not make a guy financially responsible for a woman! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2009
whitelexi:

Uju, if there's no sex, where's the intimacy? You can't possibly say they're in a relationship which has no intimacy. . . So they're just friends, and "just friends" does not make a guy financially responsible for a woman! shocked shocked shocked

So sex brings intimacy to a relationship?? That's wierd. Till tomorrow the guy I feel closest to is the guy I never had sex with while we were dating! There must be something wrong with me then undecided

Lexi did you read his post? He calles her his GF. That means they are in a r/ship!! That makes him financially responsible . . at least to an extent.

Lord_Reed:

It is not only money dat gives someone power over u. Loving someone always puts u in a vulnerable position. So to think u'll b immune from heart break cos u don't ask is myopic IMHO.

Leave that girl to be blabbing. She really doesnt know what she's saying!!
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2009
whitelexi:

Wrong, her parents are responsible for her financially! angry

Sorry the day you asked her to be your gf (and i'm assuming you are a man not a teenager now) she became partly your responsibility too. I find it hard to swallow that a 24yr old woman has to go ask her mother for money to make her hair when you are alive.

Ujujoan:

I think I'm falling for ya . .  sure you are not single    wink  cheesy

hehe money no dey o.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2009
whitelexi:

Uju, if there's no sex, where's the intimacy? You can't possibly say they're in a relationship which has no intimacy. . .  So they're just friends, and "just friends" does not make a guy financially responsible for a woman! shocked shocked shocked

huh? shocked

I never had sex with my ex, infact we were together as virgins . . . trust me, she's the only girl i have fond memories of and will do anything to get back. Who told you there is no intimacy without sex? Obviously you have a wrong idea of what intimacy is all about. It is not all about sweaty humping.

Yumi:

I never ask a man for money. I never want a man to walk up to me anywhere and tell anyone that he paid for anything in my life. He can pay for outings on our dates and buy me the odd present if we are in a relationship, but I pay my own bills and for my own necessities. I never want to rely on a man financially it gives him too much power. I never want to feel indebted to any man so any time they treat me like rubbish I can show them the door as I don't need them. Unless I get engaged/married then it might change.

no wonder una no go find bf. You better drop this attitude.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2009
davidylan:

hehe money no dey o.

LOL grin grin

Now that was funny!!
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by whitelexi(m): 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2009
davidylan:

hehe money no dey o.

Hehehe, why is that comment so ironic
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by galatico(m): 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2009
I reserve my comment!!!
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2009
whitelexi:

No its not, Uju doesnt want money to make her hair . . . she wants money to build a mansion, ride in a Lexus and pad a fat bank account. That type of money never show at all. grin
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by jaybee3(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2009
Relationship ain't trade by batter but then again i am so not kool with the word "expect".
Only a woman i'm married to deserves to expect something from moi
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by whitelexi(m): 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2009
davidylan:

No its not, Uju doesnt want money to make her hair . . . she wants money to build a mansion, ride in a Lexus and pad a fat bank account. That type of money never show at all. grin

grin grin grin
Money is money, even to use and buy akara grin grin grin

jay bee:

Relationship ain't trade by batter but then again i am so not kool with the word "expect".

May my God bless u in abundance. . . Say Amen! grin
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2009
whitelexi:

At least he knows what he should do. He just dosent think he can!!

davidylan:

ROTFLMAO

I can see I've scared you guys away!! But I could allow a lil concessions for you . .  Who know I could even settle for the hair   wink cheesy
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by izeek(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2009
its not suppossed to be seen as a responsibility, rather his ways to appreciate her effort of looking good for him.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by whitelexi(m): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2009
izeek:

its not suppossed to be seen as a responsibility, rather his ways to appreciate her effort of looking good for him.

But even that is not obligatory!

And u have to ask how she is also appreciating him grin grin grin

Is it by saying "Awwww, thank u darlinggggg"
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by TheSeeker(m): 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2009
@OP, I don't see anything wrong with what she asked. I think it should be a pleasure that she asked you for such favor and it's not all that bad because you could offer her such without her requesting for it.

For all those who are saying a guy has assumed responsibility the day he asked a girl to be his girlfriend, you're totally wrong. I don't think she's his responsibility, however, as a matter of personal option, you can choose to help your girlfriend financially if you can afford it. If it stands the way you've portrayed, then a guy who has no money doesn't stand a chance to have a relationship then
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2009
Look you either pay or you don't just don't look for excuses to start posting stupid topics.We don't care if she even ask for your head in a poly-bag.Hmmm not a bad idea.Cheapskate
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2009
Look you either pay or you don't just don't look for excuses to start posting stupid topics.We don't care if she even ask for your head in a poly-bag.Hmmm not a bad idea.Cheapskate
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by LordReed(m): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2009
jay bee:

Good so you should only expect sex from the woman you are married too.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by jaybee3(m): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2009
Lord_Reed:

duh. hell yeah.
Isn't that what the holy books teaches ya'll?
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Yumi(f): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2009
Lord_Reed:

Very true Lord Reed you will not be immune from heartache but not accepting money from a man gives you a more objective position and helps you see more clearly. It also helps you to remain stronger and more able to let the relationship go if he is taking advantage of you.  Whereas if you are dependent on him it gets messy and its harder to leave. It also means he will not think he can do what he wants simply cause he is paying for a few things.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by TheSeeker(m): 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2009
Lord_Reed:

That's not such a bad idea but wait a minute, let me ask you, since when did sex get equated with money?
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2009
whitelexi:

But even that is not obligatory!

And u have to ask how she is also appreciating him grin grin grin

Is it by saying "Awwww, thank u darlinggggg"

Lexi you are really funny!!  grin  grin  grin
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by yme1(f): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2009
that is the reason i love dating HOMBRE and not CHICO cheesy
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by izeek(m): 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2009
look i just think its hardly out of place for her to ask.
my only problem wud be her asking you like its ur responsiblilty to cater for her upkeep.
even if your wife earns 50 000$ a month, i still se it as a thing of pride to provide for some of her basic needs.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by sweetpain: 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2009
@OP
Well done. This qualifies for the NL question of the year award.

It is also a question with an inbuilt answer.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by frank317: 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2009
davidylan:

Sorry the day you asked her to be your gf (and i'm assuming you are a man not a teenager now) she became partly your responsibility too. I find it hard to swallow that a 24yr old woman has to go ask her mother for money to make her hair when you are alive.

dude are u for real? what makes u financially responsible? do you know what pre-marital relationshipis all about? its about two people sharing feelings and not money or sex.

since the ladies think its necessary for them ask us for financial assistance,why shouldnt we ask them for sex

ladies want to reap where they did not sow. How can you expect money when u have nothing to offer?
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by whitelexi(m): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2009
frank3.16:

dude are u for real? what makes u financially responsible? do you know what pre-marital relationshipis all about? its about two people sharing feelings and not money or sex.

since the ladies think its necessary for them ask us for financial assistance,why shouldnt we ask them for sex

ladies want to reap where they did not sow. How can you expect money when u have nothing to offer?

And yet, those that have many things to offer are at the door begging for attention grin grin grin
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by TheSeeker(m): 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2009
izeek:

my only problem wud be her asking you like its your responsiblilty to cater for her upkeep.
even if your wife earns 50 000$ a month, i still se it as a thing of pride to provide for some of her basic needs.
Now, that's how it's supposed to be.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Yumi(f): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2009
izeek:

my only problem wud be her asking you like its your responsiblilty to cater for her upkeep.

See its not a problem if you put it that way as something you feel you want to do.  I just don't like when men use money like a power weapon though.  If my man took care of a few basic things cause he really wanted to I would maybe allow him to, but I would never depend on him to do so cause thats where compromises and weaknesses begin.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by yme1(f): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2009
izeek:

nahhhhhhhhhhh
the fact that i love being miss independent doesnt mean
the guy am dating will take that to be a reason not to cater for some of my basic needs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices / Shameless Lady Steps Out Almost Unclad (photo) / Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.