Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,201 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? (7638 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by LordReed(m): 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2009
Yumi:

Very true Lord Reed you will not be immune from heartache but not accepting money from a man gives you a more objective position and helps you see more clearly. It also helps you to remain stronger and more able to let the relationship go if he is taking advantage of you.  Whereas if you are dependent on him it gets messy and its harder to leave. It also means he will not think he can do what he wants simply cause he is paying for a few things.  

Am not advocating for a lady to be 'dependant' on a man what I say is don't refrain from asking cos u tink it makes u weak. What is the point of a relationship wen I can't do for u n u for me?

jay bee:

duh. hell yeah.
Isn't that what the holy books teaches ya'll?

Indeed but is it the same 1 u are quoting from?

TheSeeker:

That's not such a bad idea but wait a minute, let me ask you, since when did sex get equated with money?

Am not equating. Sex is sex n money is money but for me sex is more 'important' more 'sacred' (hence u do it behind closed doors). Money is just a thing; u spend it freely on urself so wats the big deal in spending on some1 u love/are dating?
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by platinumnk(f): 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2009
Yumi you are so intelligent. I agree with your posts.

Do women date in order to find someone to take care of them, yes they may need help at times , that is understandable, but their own responsiblities ?? hell no!

And yes having your own $$ makes u see way clearer to bull$h!t. cool
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2009

What's this one saying? That giving a girl money once in a while to make her hair means you are 'maintaining' her? Abeg talk anoda thing jor . .

Pathetic. You must be a golddigger yourself. Has your dear boyfriend given you your monthly allowance? If he hasn't, he must hurry up. You must look like a mess without his money to take care of yourself. tongue
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Yumi(f): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2009
Lord_Reed:

Am not advocating for a lady to be 'dependant' on a man what I say is don't refrain from asking cos u tink it makes u weak. What is the point of a relationship wen I can't do for u n u for me?

True but some guys dont see it that way if they pay for things they feel like you are their property and they can treat you like crap.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Yumi(f): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2009
platinumnk:

Yumi you are so intelligent. I agree with your posts.

Do women date in order to find someone to take care of them, yes they may need help at times , that is understandable, but their own responsiblities ?? hell no!

And yes having your own $$ makes u see way clearer to bull$h!t. cool

Thanks Platinum you are making me feel shy now.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by LordReed(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2009
michelin89:

Pathetic. You must be a golddigger yourself. Has your dear boyfriend given you your monthly allowance? If he hasn't, he must hurry up. You must look like a mess without his money to take care of yourself. tongue

Michelin baby easy on! Ain't nothing wrong with ur man spending his cash on u. Doesn't make u a golddigger especially if he does it of his own will.

Yumi:

True but some guys dont see it that way if they pay for things they feel like you are their property and they can treat you like crap.

Ah yuh in every twelve. . .
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Yumi(f): 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2009
Lord_Reed:

Ah yuh in every twelve. . .

Am very wary of men that throw money at me. I have had people I don't even know approaching me in clubs and giving me their car keys. Money doesn't maketh the man or impress me. I hate flashy guys cause they usually hide a lot of money issues behind them and if they think they can buy women they don't really respect woman.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by LordReed(m): 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2009
@Yumi
Where u say u dey? No be club? The place of flashy tins? LoL
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by frank317: 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2009
Now guys, this is very simple.

Like everybody else, I had some experience when i was in school and I found out that its not all about calling urself a virgn. well the girl I dated then claimed she was and I was playing Mr. nice guy only to find out that she was beggin another fellow to shag her.

Now,  didnt take it out to other girls I dated, but I decided I wont play the fool again. U know, u cant help who u fall for, so even though I said I wont fall for any girl who claims to be a virgin, here I am, in love with another.

but then, I will use my head.

she has thoroughly refused to let me have my way, but I smile, she does not know who she is dealing with. I do help her financially in the past whenever i am in a good mood. but this is getting annoying.

then the question i asked myself is: what will happen if i stop helping her financially? she claims she does not love me because of mony, i also claim i dont love her because of sex. I have made some sacrifice, why cant she make hers?
if i am willing to part with my mony why cant she part with her so called treasure? or is my mony not my treasure?
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2009
Friggin obsession with virgins, nigeria, pfft.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Yumi(f): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2009
Lord_Reed:

@Yumi
Where u say u dey? No be club? The place of flashy tins? LoL

it day tru dat u day talk. I day get dragged thru by my friend a few times. I no fe see club often tho i day beg. No fe be my taste of adventure and hang out joint. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by LordReed(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2009
@frank3.16
She told u from d beginning did she not, now u are bellyaching. U better leave the girl alone n look for someone more ur type.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by chukudibab(m): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2009
what a sweet thread cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by frank317: 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2009
them say small pickin way carry im papa up, na blocos go cover inface

inexperienced girl wan carry old solja like me play.
Lord_Reed:

@frank3.16
She told u from d beginning did she not, now u are bellyaching. U better leave the girl alone n look for someone more your type.
its not my fault that I like her and she does not want to let me go either(honestly i dont know if she can stand life without me becos we are already into each other). moreover i must finish what i started. I have already led her to the extent where she cant easily turn her back on me, she thinks she is hard but i can see that i am succeeding to break her, all i need is to withdraw the care i used to give her and she will come crawling
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by LordReed(m): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2009
frank3.16:

them say small pickin way carry im papa up, na blocos go cover inface

inexperienced girl wan carry old solja like me play.its not my fault that I like her and she does not want to let me go either(honestly i dont know if she can stand life without me becos we are already into each other). moreover i must finish what i started. I have already led her to the extent where she cant easily turn her back on me, she thinks she is hard but i can see that i am succeeding to break her, all i need is to withdraw the care i used to give her and she will come crawling

Now u are seriously going into jerk mode. Why can't u allow her to decide by herself if she wants to give it to u?
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by frank317: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2009
Lord_Reed:

Now u are seriously going into jerk mode. Why can't u allow her to decide by herself if she wants to give it to u?

no no, you dont give women the chance to make such decision, you force them to do so, afterall didnt she know that this is her responsibility before she agreed to the relationship?
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by untainted: 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2009
frank3.16:

them say small pickin way carry im papa up, na [b]blocos go cover infac[/b]e

not when the blocos is dry and withered.
but seriously, do u even know what u want
never know what u have/had until u miss it
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Caspery: 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2009
frank3.16:

Now guys, this is very simple.

Like everybody else, I had some experience when i was in school and I found out that its not all about calling urself a virgn. well the girl I dated then claimed she was and I was playing Mr. nice guy only to find out that she was beggin another fellow to shag her.

Now,  didnt take it out to other girls I dated, but I decided I wont play the fool again. U know, u cant help who u fall for, so even though I said I wont fall for any girl who claims to be a virgin, here I am, in love with another.

but then, I will use my head.

she has thoroughly refused to let me have my way, but I smile, she does not know who she is dealing with. I do help her financially in the past whenever i am in a good mood. but this is getting annoying.

then the question i asked myself is: what will happen if i stop helping her financially? she claims she does not love me because of mony, i also claim i dont love her because of sex. I have made some sacrifice, why cant she make hers?
if i am willing to part with my mony why cant she part with her so called treasure? or is my mony not my treasure?  

It seems that you only want to be in that relationship for what you can get (sex) and not what you can give. From you post, you sound so selfish. True love is giving and if you can't accept it that way, let her be, it's obvious you're not the one meant for her.

frank3.16:

then leave her alone, so that some other guy(maybe her husband) who cherishes her TREASURE and is truly deserving can have a part of it.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Dsomething(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2009
no dull ur self guy, follow your mind grin
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by namun(f): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2009
@michelin89, you are not making sense. one's husband is to maintain one at least little stuffs. that's why he is a husband
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Dave6: 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2009
So b/cos of sex you can't assist her with little cash? You sure say na yo gf abi u dey find pple disvirgin?
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2009
namun:

@michelin89, you are not making sense. one's husband is to maintain one at least little stuffs. that's why he is a husband

Don't you dare look down on me just because I don't share your so old way to see a marriage. As far as I am concerned, an adult is an adult, whether a man or a woman. If the woman/man isn't working because of a bad health or a bad economic system, I can understand.

Why the hell would a fit young woman be demanding money just because she has "suffered" to keep her hymen intact? You can easily deduce such girls are lost once they lose their virginity.

Cheap virgin slut. Not even your husband or a fiancé, but a mere boyfriend.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by ritaNL: 12:12am On Sep 15, 2009
;d
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by ritaNL: 12:18am On Sep 15, 2009
michelin89:

Don't you dare look down on me just because I don't share your so old way to see a marriage. As far as I am concerned, an adult is an adult, whether a man or a woman. If the woman/man isn't working because of a bad health or a bad economic system, I can understand.

Why the hell would a fit young woman be demanding money just because she has "suffered" to keep her hymen intact? You can easily deduce such girls are lost once they lose their virginity.

Some ladies are simply stupid ,Why would you be asking your bf for moni to fix your hair ? In no time she will start asking moni for tampax,undies,cream e.t.c .
If he gives you willingly, gud but asking is totally absurd.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 15, 2009
rita@NL:

Some ladies are simply stupid ,Why would you be asking your bf for moni to fix your hair ? In no time she will start asking moni for tampax,undies,cream e.t.c .
If he gives you willingly, gud but asking is totally absurd.

I guess when she hasn't got her hymen any longer, she'll be selling her longs, liver, heart and other organs.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by topup: 4:02am On Sep 15, 2009
Lol, please treat her like you would treat any girlfriend, because she is a virgin doesn't mean she's entitled to anything.

You are not her daddy so why should she be entitled to some of your earnings?? You should decide to pay for it willingly, not be coerced into giving her pocket money for 'upkeep'.

Silly really, if you think about it.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by adconline(m): 6:34am On Sep 15, 2009
Yea right!! Like being 'financially and sexually sufficient' makes you the perfect spacimen of a lady. Trust me, if all grils were as stiff as you seem, then guys will prolly not need GFs!

Dont kid yourself, most girls in serious relationships these days are more finacially sufficient than the guys!! Prolly cos the guys that have truned into the gold-diggers!

Maybe not in financially challenged society like Nigeria. It can hold true for EU and America, but not in Nigeria. If a girl wants a man to wait, why cant the man ask the girl to wait?
Why is it that some women dont see any wrong in asking as man for money, but cry foul whenever a guy brings sex  to the table?It means that women who ask for money do so for economic benefits and guys use that a leverage to get sex.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by whitelexi(m): 8:13am On Sep 15, 2009
adconline:

Maybe not in financially challenged society like Nigeria. It can hold true for EU and America, but not in Nigeria. If a girl wants a man to wait, why cant the man ask the girl to wait?
Why is it that some women dont see any wrong in asking as man for money, but cry foul whenever a guy brings sex to the table?It means that women who ask for money do so for economic benefits
and guys use that a leverage to get sex.

My point exactly. He can choose to give if he likes but it has to come from his church mind, he owes her no obligation simply cos she is his girlfriend especially as she has refused to compromise any sex. It is girls like her that hurry to cry Cheat when their guys decide to get it from outside. If u dont wanna have sex then why get into a relationship when u know it will be brought up regularly - even worse if u ask for maintenance money regularly?

If i were Frank, i'd tell her we need to define our relationship as an open friendship until she's ready to settle down, I can get it outside and she cannot complain about that - she can do the same and i wont complain either. Sexual intimacy adds a whole new dimension of seriousness to a relationship and if its not there its just a case of childs play friendship. . . My 2 cents wink
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Kelvinj(m): 8:39am On Sep 15, 2009
whitelexi, u're so much on track lol.
If d guy wantz 2 give let it be 4rm his church mind. Why would a girl go in2 a r/ship wen she isnt ready 4 watz involve. Am not sayn sex is important in a r/ship bt i guez itz a necessity.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by TheSeeker(m): 8:47am On Sep 15, 2009
michelin89:

Good point! I didn't know virginity has become an investment a guy has to pay premiums for to keep. The way she's making it seem, it's as if it's a golden opportunity the guy won't want to lose, therefore, he has to pay for it to show its values. I'm also wondering, if she wasn't a virgin would the same thing have happened? I guess yes. I have to add also that there's nothing wrong if a guy chooses to help his girlfriend financially or if she requests financial assistance out of having difficulties or somewhat closer situations; but as a responsibility from the guy is totally despicable.

In my case, if I can afford it anytime, any day, I will pay for my girlfriend's hair, buy her gas, buy her stuff I think she might like or look good on her, and she's an independent woman, very independent. Notwithstanding, with pleasure, I will do all these and more even though she doesn't think they are my responsibilities.

In heaven's name, why would any girl stoop so low to start asking for money from a guy, especially for worthless things? I remember a topic like this was created some months ago on the family section. I'll see if I can dig it up
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2009
Are you guys still on this

This is getting booooring!! undecided
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by touchmeder: 9:10am On Sep 15, 2009
No sex no money for hair and the rest. Is that what you are implying now? Eh is she your girlfriend or a prostitute again. i tire for una sha undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him. / Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me / Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.