Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? (7640 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 16, 2010
if a gurl really does luv u, it shud be u first b4 ha v*g*n*t!!!
bt in dis case i jz tink u two re playin urselves nd pretending to eachoda
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 11:13am On May 16, 2010
^^ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by otokx(m): 11:32am On May 16, 2010
This question is some how.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 11:41am On May 16, 2010
^^ the headline sef too, i hv to modify mine grin grin grin
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Kgdavid(m): 3:19pm On May 16, 2010
frank3.16:

thanks for your arguement. But you and i no that most times wen a woman say 'no' they dont often mean it. We men must pressure the women folks to get what we want from them. Women love the chase otherwise they will sound cheap, this makes it easy for them to deceive us. U and i know that most girls who say that they are virgins are not. Therefore the ball is in their court not ours.

interesting point u'v raised nd its quite true to some extent, depending on the maturity of the girl
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by willy50(m): 4:31pm On May 16, 2010
If God bless my life with a virgin girl, I will do anything for her. Virginity is pride of a girl.

1 Like

Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Donvilo(m): 5:25pm On May 16, 2010
It depends on the level of maturity between/of the guy & theĀ  girl. Some are not even interested in their partner's wants but only wants theirs first! This is totally absurd and uncalled for. RELATIONSHIPS ARE ABOUT TWO-SIDED AFFAIR AND NOT ONE!!! I'm not talking about the virgin ones among them, (as most of them claim to be) they all know what they are after. undecided
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by zilosxp(m): 11:57pm On May 16, 2010
Frank i like your disposition to this issue. As for me,what i want is a girl that REALLY loves me as much as i love her and ticks 60% of the qualities box, that box sure includes intimacy as top of the list, when a girl meets these demands,then i can give her anything as long as i can afford it,even without her asking,simply because she has ALL i want in a girl.Now if she's an intimacy expert without real emotions,instead of feeling obliged to involve my finances with her,she can kiss me goodbye in less than a month! So these things should even out each other,
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Gabry(f): 1:07am On May 17, 2010
frank3.16:

thanks for your arguement. But you and i no that most times wen a woman say 'no' they dont often mean it. We men must pressure the women folks to get what we want from them. Women love the chase otherwise they will sound cheap, this makes it easy for them to deceive us. U and i know that most girls who say that they are virgins are not. Therefore the ball is in their court not ours.

thats not true. Based on experience, the more he pressurize me for sex, the more I will reject him. A guy needs to respect me and let me know that he is not forcing me to do things which I dont want to do. Im open. If he wants to leave me cause he aint getting no Bedmathics, than so sorry but he has to go. . . That means he is not meant for me. I mean why open your legs when u are not comfortable or not 100% sure about it? Thats just wrong. . . SO wrong. . .
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by phonnygal(f): 3:41pm On May 17, 2010
why not? you need to sow before you reap,
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by goodness85: 4:43pm On May 17, 2010
Visit WWW.PERFECTSDATE..COM for genuine info.

Make sure you live a comments if you find the articles helpfull
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by frank317: 5:12pm On May 17, 2010
Gabry:

thats not true. Based on experience, the more he pressurize me for intimacy, the more I will reject him. A guy needs to respect me and let me know that he is not forcing me to do things which I dont want to do. Im open. If he wants to leave me cause he aint getting no Bedmathics, than so sorry but he has to go. . . That means he is not meant for me. I mean why open your legs when u are not comfortable or not 100% sure about it? Thats just wrong. . . SO wrong. . .
ur line of arguement is diff from what i just pointed out. U and i no that a man who always take the first 'no' of a woman will aways turn out 2 b a loser. Do u accept a man u like the first time he askes u out? Do u sleep wit him the first day he makes a move? U must allow him to exert a little presure just not 2 luk cheap. And so if a girl says she is a virgin men dont beleive xcept they hav prove thats y despite dat, men stil go in2 relatinships wit virgins and end up frustrated if they find out that the girl is realy a virgin.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 17, 2010
frank3.16:

your line of arguement is diff from what i just pointed out. U and i no that a man who always take the first 'no' of a woman will aways turn out 2 b a loser. Do u accept a man u like the first time he askes u out? Do u sleep wit him the first day he makes a move? U must allow him to exert a little presure just not 2 luk cheap. And so if a girl says she is a virgin men dont beleive xcept they hav prove thats y despite dat, men stil go in2 relatinships wit virgins and end up frustrated if they find out that the girl is realy a virgin.
Lol @ Prove
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by frank317: 5:22pm On May 17, 2010
ibkaye:

Lol @ Prove
oops, my bad. At least u get the message sha
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 17, 2010
frank3.16:

oops, my bad. At least u get the message sha
oh, I wasn't laughing at the typo, I was laughing at the message smiley
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Gabry(f): 5:27pm On May 17, 2010
frank3.16:

U and i no that a man who always take the first 'no' of a woman will aways turn out 2 b a loser.

You see, that the difference between my culture and yours. In my culture, we dont see it as that way. If the guy gets rejected, he is believe as it is not meant to be. We dont see anything wrong in that really.

frank3.16:

Do u accept a man u like the first time he askes u out? Do u sleep wit him the first day he makes a move? U must allow him to exert a little presure just not 2 luk cheap.

This I can agree with you.

frank3.16:

so if a girl says she is a virgin men dont beleive xcept they hav prove thats y despite dat, men stil go in2 relatinships wit virgins and end up frustrated if they find out that the girl is realy a virgin.

Frustrated cause he is not able to have se**x with the girl or what? Sure he does if all he ever thinks is se**x. I belie that not every men are like that. There are differnet men with different point of view, different reactions and different approches towards situation. You cannot just think that every guy would react the same way
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Enockia(m): 6:35pm On May 17, 2010
who will give them?
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by A40(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2010
Give ko Givenchy ni

Its no crime to be a virgin but if she won't give you any nookie fine but please tell the broad to get her hands outta your POCKET!! Especially if she's pressurizing you for bread. It starts with her hair next thing you are buying a phone, paying for her accomodation? Get outta here Santa Claus ain't black!!

Na Destiny's Child i blame for this nonsense one minute they are asking you to pay their BILLS and the next minute they say their INDEPENDENT WOMEN causing confusion in young women's minds across the globe

My word to the poster in a nutshell is: If she is a virgin and you really like her you wont sweat her for intimacy neither would you think anything of giving her bread and if she really likes you she wont starve you of intimacy and even if she does at least she wont empty your wallet no matter how broke she is. So you do the math
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by 1104(f): 12:03am On Aug 24, 2010
[size=16pt]THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER ON NAIRALAND~[/size] grin grin
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by 1104(f): 12:07am On Aug 24, 2010
A-40:

Give ko Givenchy ni

Its no crime to be a virgin but if she won't give you any nookie fine but please tell the broad to get her hands outta your POCKET!! Especially if she's pressurizing you for bread. It starts with her hair next thing you are buying a phone, paying for her accomodation? Get outta here Santa Claus ain't black!!

[size=15pt]Na Destiny's Child i blame for this nonsense one minute they are asking you to pay their BILLS and the next minute they say their INDEPENDENT WOMEN causing confusion in young women's minds across the globe
[/size]
My word to the poster in a nutshell is: If she is a virgin and you really like her you wont sweat her for intimacy neither would you think anything of giving her bread and if she really likes you she wont starve you of intimacy and even if she does at least she wont empty your wallet no matter how broke she is. So you do the math
grin grin grin grin I give up this is the best thread ever on nairaland, grin grin grin
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by timcurrant(m): 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2010
i dont think so , but they are human like you , just becos they are virgins
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by ladygaga(f): 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2010
A girl cannot think answering "girlfriend" is enough reason to obtain cash from dudes, it just doesnt work that way. Feel free to be sexually self-sufficient but be ready to be financially self sufficient too Grin Grin Cheesy

I LOVE YOU ALREADY
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by TerpeOjorobaby: 11:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
frank3.16:
bt she says,she s a virgin u kep chasin it simply means u r willing to accept her dat way after informing u at d long u c she isn't givin u shld back out.d problem s wit both paties.bck out.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by TerpeOjorobaby: 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
190.....:
[size=16pt]THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER ON NAIRALAND~[/size] grin grin
I m tellin u best thread ever
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by seangy4konji: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
Where do ladies of nowaday leave their parentsat least ur father won't be bothered if u r a virgin or not before giving u money?and if ur father should tell u dat at ur age u don't have a boyfriend?eden he is also telling u to go bleep and get extra funds.no time
Ujujoan:

Yes nau, werrin u fit do

I was gonna ask her the same question myself!!

Numbers only come in when we are talkin about cheating!! I'm talkin of a relationship where they are both faithful to each other. The girl obviously has nobody else except him. Is he seriously claiming he's not sleeping with someone else ??
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Elxandre(m): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
frank317:
Why are we making very complicated, Lets analyze this:

It is a common knowledge that:
Girls think guys just want to have sex with them and dump them right?
And Guys think Girls want their eat their money and dump them.
why must i b on the losing side?

The last time i asked that i want to come around hang out with her and i wish it would get more exciting, she said if i have in mind to demand for sex i should better not come. I mean, whats that?

lately she has been nothing but a bore, i am even beginin to wonder if she is realy a woman because she seem to have no feeling.

Now i know i love her and i assume she loves me because she is realy playing her cards right. But at the end of the day how am i sure she really loves me the way i love her. i know that women can go to any extent with the man they love. perhaps something is not right

well, i called her last and asked her what she would do if i totally stop assisting her financially, would she leave? she said she wont leave. and insisted that if i dont wnt to wait till i get maried i should leave.

well i told her that i will wait, but i promised her that i will b the best husband i can once we get married, but for now we must not demand anything from each other.

the bottom line is that i think i am getting fed up of this whole frustrating, boring, childish and sexless relationship. she is forcing me to have sex with girls i dont even have singe feelings for.

we are both in too deep in this relationship and we will both get hurt if it ends like this. right now she knows i am mad with her and has been disturbing me with meanlingless childish calls. she is begining to get on my nerves.
Did you marry this girl? grin
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by frank317: 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
Elxandre:

Did you marry this girl? grin

Lol... No i didnt. We are both married to different people, with kids.

I didnt marry a virgin and i am glad for this. The self entitlement because of her virginity could have killed me by now if i had married her
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Elxandre(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
frank317:

Lol... No i didnt. We are both married to different people, with kids.

I didnt marry a virgin and i am glad for this. The self entitlement because of her virginity could have killed me by now if i had married her
Hmm. Insightful. Thanks for your reply sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi / My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! / How A Virgin Girl Could Land You In Jail ( Pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.