Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl (66178 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Guy / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / [TIPS] How To ‘TOAST’ A Girl If You Are Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Starlet50(m): 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Let's say laveda. Just walk up to her and say "hae darling, i love you, jekalodorawa." I.e "let's go and fvck ourselves." She would instantly follow you. Don't be shy, say it confidently.
Baba na u ooo

Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by LordScent(m): 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
Paramount01:
Hello friends,I am John by name a corper serving currently in so...... Don't be surprised with my topic I mean it I don't know how to toast a girl and is not my fault is the fault of my parents who Always want me to be serious in my school to make first class but is now time I need a girl in my life but I don't know how to talk to her please help me. How will I start a conversation with a girl we never talk before

Oga two shots of alomo will do the trick. Thank me later my guy
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by LordScent(m): 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Let's say laveda. Just walk up to her and say "hae darling, i love you, jekalodorawa." I.e "let's go and fvck ourselves." She would instantly follow you. Don't be shy, say it confidently.

Una papa dey craze true true..... Why evils nacheesy
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by unapapadeycraze: 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
LordScent:

Una papa dey craze true true..... Why evils nacheesy

against the op or laveda?cheesy.
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by unapapadeycraze: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Starlet50:
Baba na u ooo

abi nacheesy. No time to waste time.
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Paramount01:
Hello friends,I am John by name a corper serving currently in so...... Don't be surprised with my topic I mean it I don't know how to toast a girl and is not my fault is the fault of my parents who Always want me to be serious in my school to make first class but is now time I need a girl in my life but I don't know how to talk to her please help me. How will I start a conversation with a girl we never talk before
you can write letters to her, after all that was how our dads hooked our mums.... It will work. Try working on your self confidence though
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by LordScent(m): 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

against the op or laveda?cheesy.

Lav naaa. Wetin she do unaa
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by EmperorLee(m): 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
LordScent:

Ughhhhhhhh complete evilz.

Emperorlee must hear this !

Ko ju maribi grin cheesy
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by LordScent(m): 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
EmperorLee:

Ko ju maribi grin cheesy

Can u imagine the orokoro to jade lenu eye unapapadeycraze yen shaa. Omo buruku ni bobo yen shaaaa
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 19, 2016
lagosflexcamp:
Ok you know when you see that girl you like, summon some courage and chat her up. You chatting should go like this:

You : hello babe

Babe : hi

You : You are looking gorgeous.

Babe : Thank you (but u know some naija girls sha, dey go like to feel for you. So u should be expecting sum cold reply also)

You : my name is Paramount and I just wanted to compliment your gorgeousness, couldn't just keep it to myself.

She might tell you thank u or simply shun you. If you get a thank you, then your work has been made easy. Don't start with the can I have your number shit, or compliment her beauty further. That's when u ask her of her name. Trust me when she tells u her name, she has invited you to converse with her and any other conversation will be easy with her, so long as she told u her name.

I wanna tell you more buh mehn typing long epistles no be my tin grin

Suzan404 my nairaland iyawo I bin dey eye dey do shakara for me grin
lmao......who's your nairaland iyawoundecidedyou don pay my bride pricegrin
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Dannidom(m): 1:00am On Jul 19, 2016
walk up to the girl you admire with your penses off your pants in full swing motion with tongue out in lip -licking stupid smile

with the rush of a hungry lion take hold of her breast and try to suck the two goodies

the Lord is your strength!!!
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by AmAlbert(m): 1:24am On Jul 19, 2016
OP chop plenty onions, lick, garlic and ginger den drink Aromatic schnapps, then find 1 gworro colanut hang for lips, if you see the girl you like go straight to her and yawn or sneeze, believe me you go get her attention, no thank me now, thank me later, what are friends for
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 19, 2016
Cutezt:
Lol, Bro, This Is Actually Hilarious, Kikikiki, I Aint An Expert Either, I Am Just Lucky To Have Em Tripping, Making It Easy For Me, Sorry, I Cant Help.
Boring:
did u make the first class, if so job well done..
op wen u met a girl u like, just show her ur dickk tell her dats wat u have to offer let her take it or leave it..easy pezzy
also maybe try to lower ur standard in girls u talk to..say u are a guy with a rating of of 6 out of 10 try gaming girls in the range of 5 below it gives u confidence.... hehehhe..true talk tho..
finally if u cant fvck two or more girls during ur youth service den sorry to u say dis but na to wait for ur parent to give u girl on ur wedding nite..
Starlet50:

Baba na u ooo
LordScent:

Oga two shots of alomo will do the trick. Thank me later my guy
Dannidom:
walk up to the girl you admire with your penses off your pants in full swing motion with tongue out in lip -licking stupid smile
with the rush of a hungry lion take hold of her breast and try to suck the two goodies
the Lord is your strength!!!

U people think say dis na laughing matter?
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 19, 2016
blackbartee:

Got me cracked up

As always
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by blackbartee(m): 8:36am On Jul 19, 2016
colik:

As always

Yeah babe kiss smiley wink
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by saintdennis(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2016
OP your problems revolves around how u view women.
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 19, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by DrinkWater10: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
colik:
It's easy...

Just get a toaster,two slices of bread,butter,sardine,tomatoes,onions and a willing female.
You must be a very smart girl.
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
DrinkWater10:
You must be a very smart girl.

Don't be deceived.....I can be quite foolish.
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by DrinkWater10: 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
colik:

And you had to spam my mentions in the guise of writing a reply to my penultimate post?
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Boring: 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
colik:

I like dem quite foolish...foolish is the new sexy
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
Boring:

I like dem quite foolish...foolish is the new sexy

Really?
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
DrinkWater10:

And you had to spam my mentions in the guise of writing a reply to my penultimate post?

I'm sorry....what?!
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by DrinkWater10: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
colik:

I'm sorry....what?!
Drink.Water10 :
Now that you have been granted the privilege to go through it once again, utilize it by reading it by reading it out loud.
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Now that you have been granted the privilege to go through it once again, utilize it by reading it by reading it out loud.

I have...
Pardon my ignorance Good Sir,
I'm not fluent in gibberish.
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by DrinkWater10: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
colik:

I have...
Pardon my ignorance Good Sir,
I'm not fluent in gibberish.
Okay,lets do this.
Ma'am colik you seem like a nice girl,. You 'd probably have caught me snooping at your diary.
But right at this moment I desire nothing but an end to this conversation.
So, Bye!
PS:Quit spamming my mentions.
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
You need the services of a poet...a very good poet. Trust me you will thank me later

mizzbouqui what do you think?
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Frankicent(m): 7:49am On Jul 20, 2016
Keketu:
Bruh their are 5 ways to toast black nigeria girls and 2 ways to toast the yellow one

lets toast the yellow one

Yellow girl are normally the most toasted girl on nigerian street they get atleast 1 toast in 2 week, according to survey the number of fake yellow girls is on the raise due to the attention they get from fine boys like me

Technique 1
1. Work up to her ( she will first do somehow)
2. Maintain eye contact ( she will be surprise )
3. Dont laugh then say ''Roses are Red but you are Yellow wow ( she will laugh, i use this line everytime smiley fire line)
4. ask her about her mum ( survey shows that yellow girl are mommy girl )
5. then tell her i am busy so i have to rush give me your number ( dont remove your eye contact)

Technique 2

if shes person close to you and you want to take picture, touch her bellu button and slide your hand style to her adomen
...... You already flirting

So you want me to believe your No 3 short poem should make her fall abi?

4: Asking of her number would make her like you the more abi? Dey whyn your self.......

The only way I"l support your number 5 is if you make the small talk sexy.... Have collect a girl number within 1mins of meeting her. At 1st she wasn't going to give I had to use another method... we'll I believe it cause of the eye contact I made with her earlier. Cause she was alway starring at me and I had to make my move.....

I think the order method on another gal I was disappointed when she said NO.... I was during a party sha...... I understood something which is a girl wouldn't just give you her number.... You would have to get familiar or get fun before she would freely give you her number.... So ops the way you do yours is freaking me out..

1: Eye contact I support that
2: Roses are Red but you are Yellow wow Lwkmd which girl would laugh to this? it sound dumb.....

Why not say Her name XXXXX It takes the Sun and the Rain,to make the flowers grow.

or this one

Her name XXXX I"l tel you my fantasy about you. Your hair smells like sun breeze flower, The smile on your face prefect my day. The beauty in your eye tells me all about you, You make me feel alive.

I compose that grin not really good anyway... Think of something fast.......

then watch her signs if she becomes hot, sweating, lose looking at you or laughing uncontrollably. You won..... yh bro...

Anyway am single grin
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Frankicent(m): 7:59am On Jul 20, 2016
Gr8 post.... I love this part the startup conversation it matters alot. It could make a girl lot you on instance. The part were you recommended guys to read books on dating and women.. Some guys wouldn't have come across guys on relationship. Due to on reason or the other there relationship is shaking..... asking me for advice I be like bro it been a while I date I recommend you to read this book Xxxxxx they would shyly reject it or tell me they already know they method in the book.... I know they only want my oral advice.
I"l give them my own piece of advice due to my experience but I"l make it classic..... Ilegend am still learning from you sha......grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ / Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video / Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.