Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl (66009 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Guy / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / [TIPS] How To ‘TOAST’ A Girl If You Are Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Minemrys: 8:35am On Jul 20, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Just carry cutlass and take her to 1 koro then say ..baibe, you're looking tusshy tusshy. I wanna Bleep u right now, take off ur clothes or I'll take of ur head.. Simple!
very funny. Lolx, guy u d0n craze b4?
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Frankicent(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2016
John before I proceed you later bag out with 1st class?

if you shy of confront a girl why not find a way to collect her number and Chat her up. I believe it will boost your confident. Note some girl are really protective of there space.. They don't want an intrude within there circle... So there chat with you might be really annoying or pissed of..... The only way you can break this protective space is by meeting with her personal.
That's way 1st approach matters. A gal name Bleep might be curious to know this new guy who's always disturbing her... You fisk a meet up place.... don't be too far to take her to an eatery..... it's your 1st meet up.. Take her to a recreation center a beach someplace cool...... If you not the bold guy with confident she would know and you gonna be the biggest loser.

How to solve this problem....

One thing I do when I met with new girl I imagine her to be my close female friend, classmate, friend with benefit or cousin and I look straight to her eye ..... Am not as bold/ confident like Ilegend I get shy.
too...

I works for me...

2: When you with her keep the eye contact strong don't make it look like you staring or you a freak..... make it look naturally... The day I understood the power of eye Contact. I downloaded an eBook about her contact i read all 200+ pages was satisfy and feeling high. I vow I"l try it with a gal. So I went to night class to read there, were lots of chicks then I saw a gal with a huge ass.....Wasn't really interested in her... So I started the eye contact with her.... She was about 12feet to 15feet away from me...... My friend way curious like is this guy crazy.... I gave her the sign to come..... Surprisedly she came all the way from her sit to meet me....Just like I brainwashed her.... I was asking her question she was reply me Yes,Yes looking lust... I"l end there.....

Don't surprise when you meet a girl that could with stand your eye contact.... Some girl are pro when it comes to with standing eye contact. instead making her shy with eye contact she would almost make you shy.. it almost happen to me... When I notice She's good with eye contact I"l smile and slowly turn my head to my left or right and look straight at her.... Don't look turn..

3: Talking

As a guy Don't talk too much it's a turn off. Talk little make her curious. Puzzle her give her an answer. Puzzle again.... One of my mentor said " Girls don't want funny they want Fun" yeah the minute you go in there and start talking like a clown.....Bro it's game over.. Most galz I show interest to .. I Found out I could make them talk to an extreme secretive level...... With 15 to 20minutes meeting this girls want would come out from her mouth at times freak me out... Secrets she told no one she starting confusing to me...... After someday she would she see me and shy away...... i"l make her conformable again...

Something me my self freak's out... it's like I use a spell on her...........

3: Be yourself
just because a guy told you this method works for you. don't be surprise it wouldn't work for you.... Just be yourself it's in you

Am Still a learner........
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Minemrys: 9:07am On Jul 20, 2016
Paramount01:
Don't laugh now tell me how you guys have been doing it. I want to feel among
if u've been seeing the gal, u go 2 her and say in pidgin; "e d0n tey wey i d0n dy see u 4 this c0rner oh, hwfa na u throw way anything 4 dis quarters?" the gal will be like "i d0n't undastand" then u'll say, "4get dat mata howfa, wetin be ur name na?" <mind u, be c0mp0sed, dnt laf, dnt smile take it serious. Lyk say if she Bleep up, u go r0ot am 4 where she stand>
the gal may then tel u her name like, "am jessy"
then u would fake irritati0n, "wetin be jessy? Na jersey abi polo? Why u dy answer cheap name na?" <at dis stage, d gal will be like who is dis guy na? She will be angry bt interestd. She'll want to make u feel embarassed but unwittingly giving u her attenti0n. Thats the point> she go c0me say, "excuse me, how's my name cheap?"
"om0 una too carry matter 4 head oh. Dis tin wey i talk dn vex u? Tor anyhw u see those guys 4 there?" u point at s0me c0ol guys, "na my guys, 2face, wizkid, olamide, basketm0uth, banky w, d0n jazzy" then if d gal sharp she go say, "really? Then which one are u?"
"me na Tinubu and i go lyk carry u go aso rock" she go laf, then at dis point u end the chat. "anyhow, it was nice meeting u, i'll be seeing you around" then u waka, sharperly like say u dy hurry or like say u carry $hit 4 yansh. You've left an impressi0n on her and creatd an image of urself in her mind. Thats the point. 3 days later u meet her again but this time speak fluent english and smile. U give her ur fone<a flashy f0ne>, make sure its on an sms page with u having typed; "Ur number" then say "hey, its u again, jersey right?" she would laugh and say, "Tinubu" you would be like, "pard0n?"
"u called urself tinubu wen last we met" and in fake anger, "i said what?"
"u said ur name was tinubu" u pretend to be c0nfused,
"i d0n't remember having said that bt u knw what? Forget it am Lai mohammed, and how are u doing"
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by MichaelsKachy07(m): 10:29am On Jul 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ROTFL!!!!! guy you don kill me...you be real clown aswear
AmAlbert:
OP chop plenty onions, lick, garlic and ginger den drink Aromatic schnapps, then find 1 gworro colanut hang for lips, if you see the girl you like go straight to her and yawn or sneeze, believe me you go get her attention, no thank me now, thank me later, what are friends for
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by AmAlbert(m): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
MichaelsKachy07:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ROTFL!!!!! guy you don kill me...you be real clown aswear
Kikikiki grin grin grin grin grin grin
I dey give am tip on how me take succeed..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.