Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey (92073 Views)

Happy Birthday Babsopey / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) / I'm In My Final Years In "The Eternal School For Young Gods" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Frozeen(m): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
My NL moniker. Tats what it is. Got a problem with it?
k
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by temmiesexy(f): 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
KomonSense:

This one you added sexy to ur name and you didn't put ur pics ...

E be lyk sey U WORWOR!!!!

i dont think am ugly..even if m worwor, mama love me blue black n datz d best tongue kiss kiss
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by temmiesexy(f): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
[b[i]]babsopey where at thou? biko come n kantinew wat u v started ooo[/b][/i]
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by jidxin(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Biko, don't you think Funmi has dsapointd? Janet has proven herself worthy by bin there wen he needed a true friend. Inshort, i'm confused! BTW, I'm loving the twist n turns of dis piece.. OP, wan tu coman kee sumbori with suspense now oo...
no na funmi wasnt aware of his sickness naa. funmi ddnt disappoint in any way
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by jidxin(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
temmiesexy:

i dont think am ugly..even if m worwor, mama love me blue black n datz d best tongue kiss kiss
me sef like u even tho i never see u ....beauty lies within
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by temmiesexy(f): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
jidxin:
me sef like u even tho i never see u ....beauty lies within
thnku
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by temmiesexy(f): 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
jidxin:
no na funmi wasnt aware of his sickness naa. funmi ddnt disappoint in any way
funmi jst have to gv him space since d guy aint recognising her love...suspense gan don too much.. story z not like nollywood where we can predict d next episode....BABSOPEY Sombori z waiting for u ooo
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by jidxin(m): 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
temmiesexy:
funmi jst have to gv him space since d guy aint recognising her love...suspense gan don too much.. story z not like nollywood where we can predict d next episode....BABSOPEY Sombori z waiting for u ooo
funmi did d right tin waiting for him to make his moves
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by jidxin(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
temmiesexy:
thnku
u re welcm. so wats gud kiss
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Topscoque(f): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
I have always being ignoring this story cos i hate half stories which is d order of the day on Nairaland and I jst decided to read it 2day . I'm glad i did cos its grt, plz keep it coming.
Front benchers mk una shift i wan sit..... abeg who gt extra popcorn
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by PamelB(f): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
I'm finally here. Please come and continue. You've got a nice story here.
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
Topscoque:
I have always being ignoring this story cos i hate half stories which is d order of the day on Nairaland and I jst decided to read it 2day . I'm glad i did cos its grt, plz keep it coming.
Front benchers mk una shift i wan sit..... abeg who gt extra popcorn
I get ooo but na small remain

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by temmiesexy(f): 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
jidxin:
u re welcm. so wats gud kiss
. joy n Happiness
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Babsopey(m): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
[b]EPISODE TWENTY-THREE MFYL

On my final paper day, I received a call from my mother in the morning before I went for the paper by 12pm.

Me: Hello ma

Mum: Hello “Oko mi” (my husband; a typical way Yoruba mothers call their son). How are you?

Me: I’m fine mum. I’m writing my final paper today.

Mum: Glory be to God, I’m happy God has put our doubters to shame, your success means a lot to me than you can imagine dear. I’m the happiest mother on earth today.

Me: Thanks mum, you are the best ever. I’m so happy.

Mum: By God’s grace you won’t struggle to get job.

Me: Amen. How are you mum?

Mum: Your mother is doing great dear. What of Temiloluwa (Temmy)?

Me: He’s here. We are both writing our final exams

Mum: I’m happy both of you are still good brothers.

Temmy: (Shouting from the bottom side of the mattress) Mummy we are now graduate o!

Mum: Okare jare omo mi (Well done my son). Opeyemi I want you to come home today immediately after your paper.

Me: Why mum? I still have project defense, both internal and external.

Mum: You’ll go back on Sunday or Monday. There is somebody I need you to meet and there are urgent things we need to discuss.

Me: (Urgent thing to discuss? She has never said that to me before. I hope all is well) Hope all is well mum?

Mum: All is beautiful dear.

Me: What of Debby, is she coming home too?

Mum: Deborah is at already home. It’s you we are waiting for.

Me: Okay mum. I should be home before 7pm.

Mum: Please come earlier, you know I don’t like night travelling and hope you have enough on you.

Me: Yeah, Daddy Orire sent me some money last week like he has been doing. Mum he sends money to me almost every two weeks but wouldn’t pick my calls.

Mum: I really don’t know where you both met. He likes you a lot. He’s already working on how you’ll be employed at the company where he works. He also said he'll love you to meet her daughter later.

Me: Hmm. Meeting her daughter? Hope it’s not what I think?

Mum: Whatever you think dear. Marrying her daughter won’t be a bad idea, though I don’t want to interfere in your love life. Go back to your book now; we’ll talk better when you come in the evening.

Me: (Better don’t come with that. It might be the point I disobey you o) Okay Mum, see you in the evening.

“Mum wants me to meet somebody. Is she planning to re-marry? Although it’s been long since she lost her husband and I felt she has gotten used to it, still I’ll be happy for her if that makes her happy. I would have preferred she tell me who the person is right now, because I’m not sure she will allow me to be back as early as I’ll want to, yet I have unfinished business to cater for here”

The paper had already started and I was sitting in the front row as usual. The main reason I sit in the front is to avoid disturbances from “shh”, “eh”, “guy” people. Some would have started asking you from number one and you’ll wonder if they ever open their note or attend any class. Apart from the fact that it’s wrong both in the eye of school management and God, distractions affect my speed and performance negatively in an exam hall. Whenever I start writing, I don’t like to stop until I’ve got nothing to write again.

Like 30 minutes to the end of the paper according to one of the supervisors, I was already done answering what was required and was cross checking my script when we all heard one of the supervisors arguing with a student. The guy was caught cheating by exchanging his script with another student. Unfortunately, the other person involved was Uche. The supervisor insisted they both must fill the examination malpractice form and that will automatically mean expulsion or four semester suspension at least. It took the intervention of our project supervisor whom course exam we are writing before they let them go. As a punishment, they were both sent to the front row and unfortunately for me, Uche was brought right by my side. The moment I saw her, I know trouble is looming. I pondered on my best option and decided to submit that moment but was cautioned by Temmy who was sitting by my other side. We’ve both decided earlier before the exam started not to be submitting earlier than others as this has led to missing papers for several people due to the carelessness of the invigilators coupled with the fact that the hall is always rowdy as people tends to submit their script when the invigilator threatened to leave the hall after the allotted time.

I device another method of escape by laying my head on the table pretending to be sleeping but this does not bother Uche at all as she was still calling me. One thing I don’t understand about her is, I know she’s not dull, in fact in their click; she looks like the most brilliant as she always have something to say when questions were being asked in the class.

Uche: Will, Will, please now. Did you do number 6? (I shook my head to say No) What of number 8? (I shook my head to say No as I only did the first 4 questions with number 1 as compulsory) Then which one did you do?

Supervisor: Who is that?

Uche: (she stood up and raised her hand) Sir I want to. . .

Supervisor: You again? What do you want?

Uche: I want to borrow his pencil and eraser

Supervisor: (Laughing profusely) You came for exam without pencil and eraser when you know you’ll need one and you are just asking when you have just 25min to go. Are you done with it?

Me: Yes sir

Supervisor: Please give it to her so we can have peace. By the way, I don’t think any question here requires drawing.

Uche: (Talking very fast in quick succession as she came to collect the pencil) Please help me write number 1 on your question paper, I’ll exchange with you when you are done.

Sincerely this Uche of a girl must be a devil, because I could sight from afar she has done question number one. In fact her answer booklet is filled almost to the last sheet. Why will she want to do what nearly put her in trouble just now? I guess she’s banking on the fact our supervisor is around to save her. I was so happy to hear the supervisor say “You have 15min more” to which almost everybody responded with “Haa! Please o”. The moment I sight like three people standing to submit, I followed suit as Temmy also did same, even though Uche was protesting. She later said “Wait for me o” when she discovered I wasn’t going to stop.

We were already leaving after taking pictures with some of our colleagues when Uche came blocking

Uche: Will, you are too wicked

Me: Really, what did I do?

Uche: I asked you to write me number one but you refused.

Me: Firstly, I’ll be going to senate to do clearance, not to face panel for malpractices. Secondly, why are you like that?

Uche: What do you mean, is it wrong to ask for help?

Me: In this case very wrong. You almost landed in trouble yet you won’t desist.

Uche: You are minding that man, it’s shakara jor.

Me: I also saw you’ve done number one and almost all questions required of you, why are you still asking?

Uche: Won’t I crosscheck if I’m right?

Me: And they told you I’m holding the marking scheme.

Uche: You are good now. By the way, let’s snap before you go or we meet in the evening. Will you be coming to the level award party?

Me: Really, that sounds nice. How many planks will be there?

Uche: Plank how?

Me: So I can know how many times I’m going to pass out

Uche: Haba! You don’t forget things. Nobody is going to fight there. Let’s go together now.

Me: Okay, I’ve heard you

Uche: Which colour will you be wearing? Wear white and black with red tie, I’ll wear red and black too.

Me: That’s cool.

Uche: Or just wear red shirt with black tie. Should I come to meet you in the hostel or you’ll come to my side?

Me: Let’s meet at the party

Uche: Are you serious? Is your friend also coming?

Me: We all paid for the cloth and party now, so he’s surely coming. We’ll come together.

Uche: Come with wine o

Me: Yes wine, with plank. You know we might need to hit somebody

Uche: Be serious jor. Good wine o

Me: Okay. See you at the party.

If Uche believe I’m really coming to the party, then she’s dumber than I thought. Temmy and I headed straight for our lodge and getting to the library, we saw Funmi having conversation with that new guy. Temmy wanted to call her but I forbid him. He did went ahead to meet her but I told him he might not meet me at home, because I have to travel down immediately. I don’t want to wait till the time my mother will start chasing me phone call.

I was ready to move but was waiting for Temmy to arrive. “I don’t know what he’s discussing with Funmi for that long”. After some minutes, he eventually showed up.

Me: You know I was waiting for you right?

Temmy: Sorry bro, I was watching a drama in school. A student was running away from lecturers and school securities.

Me: En en, why are they chasing him?

Temmy: I later heard he impersonated for somebody and was caught, so he ran for his dear life (We both laughed)

Me: Funny people. I have to go now before mum starts calling

Temmy: Alright. Let me drop these then I’ll see you off. (He dropped the bag he was carrying and we both head to the road) Branch our side o, they will send something through you. When will you be back?

Me: I’m not sure. With the way mum was talking, I don’t know what I’ll meet at home.

Temmy: Don’t stay long I beg, except you want this place to get boring for me.

Me: You’ve got Rachael now

Temmy: Rachael still got papers to write. By the way, you didn’t tell Funmi you were ill?

Me: Why would I tell her? She was the one I first called when I started feeling somehow, but she shunned me off, forming busy.

Temmy: She was really surprised and sorry when I told her. She was angry she wasn’t there.

Me: I’m even surprised you told her self

Temmy: Hmm, where is that coming from? Is she no more your heart desire?

Me: Believe me Temmy, I love her so much, but I’m no more interested in the drama. It’s getting boring already.

Temmy: She finished her paper this morning also.

Me: Oh, good for her

Temmy: Hope this is not because of Janet’s break up with her fiancé? Because I can see you guys are getting back together

Me: Janet was there when I needed somebody. Janet has nothing to do with it anyway; I just felt I’m getting fed up of her games.

Temmy: That’s the problem with love. It’s because you love her that you are angry at her games.

Me: I agree I do love her, but I’m not angry. I’m just getting back to my senses. When I come back, I’ll see what happens with her or somebody else.

Temmy: If you said so. I’m sure you guys will settle things soon.

Me: If she want it settled. By the way, we aren’t fighting, just playing games.

Temmy: I hear you. But I should tell you what I’ve found out. She’s really sorry about not being able to be with you during that illness and I can tell you she really loves you. I stylishly ask if she’s already dating that guy. Though she didn’t completely open up to whom the guy was, but I’m positive they are not dating.

Me: (I am so happy to hear that, but I was going to pretend) You mean not dating yet. Anyway, I’ll call you when I get home.

Temmy: Alright bro. Call her too, she really want you to. You are the man bro, stop acting like a lady.

Me: I’ll think about it. Later

Temmy: Don’t think about it. Call her, I know you want to, stop being stubborn. And don’t be distracted by Janet. Her fiancé will still come back; it’s not the first time they are breaking up. Wish you safe journey.

We hugged while I boarded a taxi going to the garage.[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by jidxin(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Guy wassup naw .....kwantinu i dun wanna stop fa.... Ahn ahn
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by KomonSense: 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
temmiesexy:

Okay I challenge (U take one post)...if you think sey u fine post two of your pics here make we see now now !!!
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by KomonSense: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Sent!
Okay Received
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by KomonSense: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
ivorysPen:
The Ultimate Deadline: The moment a young Nigerian lady crosses from the teenage class to the adult class, there is this sudden awareness of the reality of the outside world and the expectations of everyone around them from them becomes very obvious. They are now aware of the fact that they are no longer children that people will readily take responsibility for but they are now very close to becoming responsible. A ‘serious relationship’ that might Continue reading
https://ivoryspen..com.ng/2016/07/the-ultimate-deadline.html?m=1
www.ivoryspen..com

Why u wan confuse me nah?

Pls pack well , Babsopey (In Buhari's voice) pls KWANTINUE!!!
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Dannykool(m): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
Op special request, if u can make it two per day, it wil realy be kool.
Meanwhile if u chose to use ma name, honestly i wont be angry. Inshot i Dannykool hereby grant u d permission to use ma name in ur story. Carry on sir.
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by temmiesexy(f): 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
KomonSense:

Okay I challenge (U take one post)...if you think sey u fine post two of your pics here make we see now now !!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by temmiesexy(f): 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
[quote author=temmiesexy post=48132145][/quote]come and talk
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
dz guy con finish d thing na,shuo,,,,wah u feeling like sef?
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by temmiesexy(f): 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
Babsopey:
[b]EPISODE TWENTY-THREE MFYL

On my final paper day, I received a call from my mother in the morning before I went for the paper by 12pm.

Me: Hello ma

Mum: Hello “Oko mi” (my husband; a typical way Yoruba mothers call their son). How are you?

Me: I’m fine mum. I’m writing my final paper today.

Mum: Glory be to God, I’m happy God has put our doubters to shame, your success means a lot to me than you can imagine dear. I’m the happiest mother on earth today.

Me: Thanks mum, you are the best ever. I’m so happy.

Mum: By God’s grace you won’t struggle to get job.

Me: Amen. How are you mum?

Mum: Your mother is doing great dear. What of Temiloluwa (Temmy)?

Me: He’s here. We are both writing our final exams

Mum: I’m happy both of you are still good brothers.

Temmy: (Shouting from the bottom side of the mattress) Mummy we are now graduate o!

Mum: Okare jare omo mi (Well done my son). Opeyemi I want you to come home today immediately after your paper.

Me: Why mum? I still have project defense, both internal and external.

Mum: You’ll go back on Sunday or Monday. There is somebody I need you to meet and there are urgent things we need to discuss.

Me: (Urgent thing to discuss? She has never said that to me before. I hope all is well) Hope all is well mum?

Mum: All is beautiful dear.

Me: What of Debby, is she coming home too?

Mum: Deborah is at already home. It’s you we are waiting for.

Me: Okay mum. I should be home before 7pm.

Mum: Please come earlier, you know I don’t like night travelling and hope you have enough on you.

Me: Yeah, Daddy Orire sent me some money last week like he has been doing. Mum he sends money to me almost every two weeks but wouldn’t pick my calls.

Mum: I really don’t know where you both met. He likes you a lot. He’s already working on how you’ll be employed at the company where he works. He also said he'll love you to meet her daughter later.

Me: Hmm. Meeting her daughter? Hope it’s not what I think?

Mum: Whatever you think dear. Marrying her daughter won’t be a bad idea, though I don’t want to interfere in your love life. Go back to your book now; we’ll talk better when you come in the evening.

Me: (Better don’t come with that. It might be the point I disobey you o) Okay Mum, see you in the evening.

“Mum wants me to meet somebody. Is she planning to re-marry? Although it’s been long since she lost her husband and I felt she has gotten used to it, still I’ll be happy for her if that makes her happy. I would have preferred she tell me who the person is right now, because I’m not sure she will allow me to be back as early as I’ll want to, yet I have unfinished business to cater for here”

The paper had already started and I was sitting in the front row as usual. The main reason I sit in the front is to avoid disturbances from “shh”, “eh”, “guy” people. Some would have started asking you from number one and you’ll wonder if they ever open their note or attend any class. Apart from the fact that it’s wrong both in the eye of school management and God, distractions affect my speed and performance negatively in an exam hall. Whenever I start writing, I don’t like to stop until I’ve got nothing to write again.

Like 30 minutes to the end of the paper according to one of the supervisors, I was already done answering what was required and was cross checking my script when we all heard one of the supervisors arguing with a student. The guy was caught cheating by exchanging his script with another student. Unfortunately, the other person involved was Uche. The supervisor insisted they both must fill the examination malpractice form and that will automatically mean expulsion or four semester suspension at least. It took the intervention of our project supervisor whom course exam we are writing before they let them go. As a punishment, they were both sent to the front row and unfortunately for me, Uche was brought right by my side. The moment I saw her, I know trouble is looming. I pondered on my best option and decided to submit that moment but was cautioned by Temmy who was sitting by my other side. We’ve both decided earlier before the exam started not to be submitting earlier than others as this has led to missing papers for several people due to the carelessness of the invigilators coupled with the fact that the hall is always rowdy as people tends to submit their script when the invigilator threatened to leave the hall after the allotted time.

I device another method of escape by laying my head on the table pretending to be sleeping but this does not bother Uche at all as she was still calling me. One thing I don’t understand about her is, I know she’s not dull, in fact in their click; she looks like the most brilliant as she always have something to say when questions were being asked in the class.

Uche: Will, Will, please now. Did you do number 6? (I shook my head to say No) What of number 8? (I shook my head to say No as I only did the first 4 questions with number 1 as compulsory) Then which one did you do?

Supervisor: Who is that?

Uche: (she stood up and raised her hand) Sir I want to. . .

Supervisor: You again? What do you want?

Uche: I want to borrow his pencil and eraser

Supervisor: (Laughing profusely) You came for exam without pencil and eraser when you know you’ll need one and you are just asking when you have just 25min to go. Are you done with it?

Me: Yes sir

Supervisor: Please give it to her so we can have peace. By the way, I don’t think any question here requires drawing.

Uche: (Talking very fast in quick succession as she came to collect the pencil) Please help me write number 1 on your question paper, I’ll exchange with you when you are done.

Sincerely this Uche of a girl must be a devil, because I could sight from afar she has done question number one. In fact her answer booklet is filled almost to the last sheet. Why will she want to do what nearly put her in trouble just now? I guess she’s banking on the fact our supervisor is around to save her. I was so happy to hear the supervisor say “You have 15min more” to which almost everybody responded with “Haa! Please o”. The moment I sight like three people standing to submit, I followed suit as Temmy also did same, even though Uche was protesting. She later said “Wait for me o” when she discovered I wasn’t going to stop.

We were already leaving after taking pictures with some of our colleagues when Uche came blocking

Uche: Will, you are too wicked

Me: Really, what did I do?

Uche: I asked you to write me number one but you refused.

Me: Firstly, I’ll be going to senate to do clearance, not to face panel for malpractices. Secondly, why are you like that?

Uche: What do you mean, is it wrong to ask for help?

Me: In this case very wrong. You almost landed in trouble yet you won’t desist.

Uche: You are minding that man, it’s shakara jor.

Me: I also saw you’ve done number one and almost all questions required of you, why are you still asking?

Uche: Won’t I crosscheck if I’m right?

Me: And they told you I’m holding the marking scheme.

Uche: You are good now. By the way, let’s snap before you go or we meet in the evening. Will you be coming to the level award party?

Me: Really, that sounds nice. How many planks will be there?

Uche: Plank how?

Me: So I can know how many times I’m going to pass out

Uche: Haba! You don’t forget things. Nobody is going to fight there. Let’s go together now.

Me: Okay, I’ve heard you

Uche: Which colour will you be wearing? Wear white and black with red tie, I’ll wear red and black too.

Me: That’s cool.

Uche: Or just wear red shirt with black tie. Should I come to meet you in the hostel or you’ll come to my side?

Me: Let’s meet at the party

Uche: Are you serious? Is your friend also coming?

Me: We all paid for the cloth and party now, so he’s surely coming. We’ll come together.

Uche: Come with wine o

Me: Yes wine, with plank. You know we might need to hit somebody

Uche: Be serious jor. Good wine o

Me: Okay. See you at the party.

If Uche believe I’m really coming to the party, then she’s dumber than I thought. Temmy and I headed straight for our lodge and getting to the library, we saw Funmi having conversation with that new guy. Temmy wanted to call her but I forbid him. He did went ahead to meet her but I told him he might not meet me at home, because I have to travel down immediately. I don’t want to wait till the time my mother will start chasing me phone call.

I was ready to move but was waiting for Temmy to arrive. “I don’t know what he’s discussing with Funmi for that long”. After some minutes, he eventually showed up.

Me: You know I was waiting for you right?

Temmy: Sorry bro, I was watching a drama in school. A student was running away from lecturers and school securities.

Me: En en, why are they chasing him?

Temmy: I later heard he impersonated for somebody and was caught, so he ran for his dear life (We both laughed)

Me: Funny people. I have to go now before mum starts calling

Temmy: Alright. Let me drop these then I’ll see you off. (He dropped the bag he was carrying and we both head to the road) Branch our side o, they will send something through you. When will you be back?

Me: I’m not sure. With the way mum was talking, I don’t know what I’ll meet at home.

Temmy: Don’t stay long I beg, except you want this place to get boring for me.

Me: You’ve got Rachael now

Temmy: Rachael still got papers to write. By the way, you didn’t tell Funmi you were ill?

Me: Why would I tell her? She was the one I first called when I started feeling somehow, but she shunned me off, forming busy.

Temmy: She was really surprised and sorry when I told her. She was angry she wasn’t there.

Me: I’m even surprised you told her self

Temmy: Hmm, where is that coming from? Is she no more your heart desire?

Me: Believe me Temmy, I love her so much, but I’m no more interested in the drama. It’s getting boring already.

Temmy: She finished her paper this morning also.

Me: Oh, good for her

Temmy: Hope this is not because of Janet’s break up with her fiancé? Because I can see you guys are getting back together

Me: Janet was there when I needed somebody. Janet has nothing to do with it anyway; I just felt I’m getting fed up of her games.

Temmy: That’s the problem with love. It’s because you love her that you are angry at her games.

Me: I agree I do love her, but I’m not angry. I’m just getting back to my senses. When I come back, I’ll see what happens with her or somebody else.

Temmy: If you said so. I’m sure you guys will settle things soon.

Me: If she want it settled. By the way, we aren’t fighting, just playing games.

Temmy: I hear you. But I should tell you what I’ve found out. She’s really sorry about not being able to be with you during that illness and I can tell you she really loves you. I stylishly ask if she’s already dating that guy. Though she didn’t completely open up to whom the guy was, but I’m positive they are not dating.

Me: (I am so happy to hear that, but I was going to pretend) You mean not dating yet. Anyway, I’ll call you when I get home.

Temmy: Alright bro. Call her too, she really want you to. You are the man bro, stop acting like a lady.

Me: I’ll think about it. Later

Temmy: Don’t think about it. Call her, I know you want to, stop being stubborn. And don’t be distracted by Janet. Her fiancé will still come back; it’s not the first time they are breaking up. Wish you safe journey.

We hugged while I boarded a taxi going to the garage.[/b]
. z either ya mum wanna talk abt ya origin or marriage aliase with dat new gal
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by chiraqDemon(m): 2:35am On Aug 03, 2016
Nice story can u please update 2 chapters dsily i would love that
#following
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Fidelismaria: 4:39am On Aug 03, 2016
temmiesexy:

Nd u had to quote d whole episode

Stop wasting e-space

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by yungest(m): 8:07am On Aug 03, 2016
temmiesexy:
you harsh sha,why you cum quote the full post
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by temmiesexy(f): 9:08am On Aug 03, 2016
Fidelismaria:

Nd u had to quote d whole episode

Stop wasting e-space
sorry ooo..wont do it again
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by KomonSense: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2016
[quote author=temmiesexy post=48132145][/quote]

Hehehehe!!
Just ur face? What about ur b**bs and figure8? (Remember U said sexy) so we need to all the shapes and contours.

Just making #CommonSense
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by KomonSense: 9:22am On Aug 03, 2016
temmiesexy

Hehehehe!!
Just ur face? What about ur b**bs and figure8? (Remember U said sexy) so we need to all the shapes and contours.

Just making #CommonSense
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by temmiesexy(f): 9:37am On Aug 03, 2016
KomonSense:
temmiesexy

Hehehehe!!

Just making #CommonSense
would to that in the future
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by KomonSense: 9:54am On Aug 03, 2016
temmiesexy:
would to that in the future
Then ADONBILIVIT ... You worwor be that!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Love Happened By Rose Akpabio / The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) / The Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.