Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,105 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. (5498 Views)

6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald / Big/fat Girls Need Love Too / Guys,would U Go To Gym To Please Ur Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by whitelexi(m): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2009
sexy back:

@ROKIATU,
BITCH

Ouch shocked shocked

Was that necessary??
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by yme1(f): 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2009
sexy back:

@ROKIATU,
BITCH
that is harsh

back to the topic
makes me wonder too
anyway i love my sexy body and my flat stomach
gosssssssssssssh I LOVE ME wink grin
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by german007(m): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2009
@y me

Hey beautiful

Wot does it take to access that sexy-body and flat stomach. I MEAN LIFETIME-ACCESS

Would love to, lol
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by yme1(f): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2009
german007:

@y me

Hey beautiful

Wot does it take to access that sexy-body and flat stomach. I MEAN LIFETIME-ACCESS

Would love to, lol
LOL
i can only let you access jerusalem but as for nazareth, that is a no go area grin
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by german007(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2009
Does nazareth have it governor already? lol.

If so, il be the next candidate for the next governorship elections my princess. wink, or if not. Il like to apply to be the governor of nazareth, lol
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by yme1(f): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2009
german007:

Does nazareth have it governor already? lol.

If so, il be the next candidate for the next governorship elections my princess. wink, or if not. Il like to apply to be the governor of nazareth, lol
nice choice of words
but unfortunately i govern Nazereth and am not willing to drop the mantle grin
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by german007(m): 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2009
@Y ME

Hmmm princess.  I think your reason for governing nazareth urself is that it must have been governed and misruled poorly. If im given the leadership mantle. I promise to guide and protect it , Listen to the voice of it owner and Make it happy.  Il also make sure i change its constitution to lifetime rule. lol

So, will u accept my canditature?
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by yme1(f): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2009
german007:

@Y ME

Hmmm princess. I think your reason for governing nazareth urself is that it must have been governed and misruled poorly. If im given the leadership mantle. I promise to guide and protect it , Listen to the voice of it owner and Make it happy. Il also make sure i change its constitution to lifetime rule. lol

So, will u accept my canditature?
the following features are needed
1)adequte facilities
2)an impartial tribunal
3)legal representation
4)moderate and humane purnishment
5)the possibility of appeal in every serious case grin grin
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by Gamine(f): 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2009
Instead of spending monies on gyms, just eat right
which is the better alternative, take walks and some sporting activities.

Big tummies are caused by yeast, sugar and alcohol
so i dont know how much gyming will solve problems
that are internally caused.

Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2009
What with all that scorching heat? Last time I went there I came back looking like even more of a toothpick, is a gym really that necessary? cheesy
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by LordReed(m): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2009
sexy back:

@ROKIATU,
BITCH

I don't tink dat was called for. Name calling doesn't make ur position stronger or better.
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by baybbootz(f): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2009
okay, opinions dont call for name calling n ol, grin grin grin

lets oll act like adults and air our opinions, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by ravenzord(m): 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2009
Mehn. . .I's feeling some heat in here. grin

@ OP: Yeah I agree,EVERYBODY has to keep fit. . .but what's this doing on the romance section? Doesn't NL have a fitness section or sumn?
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by dbaby3(f): 1:29am On Sep 22, 2009
whitelexi:

Dude, those are the good genes we talk about all day everyday grin grin grin
[/quote

Am proud of my mum,after 4 children,pple still argue with me when i say shes my mum cos she looks like my sister. The same goes for my grandma and aunties.
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by BloodShed1: 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2009
A lot of Black girls I come across in the UK, US or Nigeria are so hesitant to go to the gym, probably because they fear sweating their perms out or something.
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by MayorKing1(m): 3:44am On Sep 24, 2009
@ STORM, ur making sense
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by davidif: 12:13am On Oct 16, 2009
@poster

ha ha ha ha, that's funny he he.
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by adaphik(f): 2:08am On Oct 16, 2009
@ poster, looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllll. hehehe ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d :d :d :d :d :d
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by STORM2(f): 5:13am On Oct 16, 2009
@ major king, thanks.
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:29am On Oct 16, 2009
The same way them guys need to cut down on the excessive beer drinking and stop embarrassing us with their pot bellies about the whole place! cool
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by nex(m): 6:45am On Oct 16, 2009
I started a very lazy work out program earlier in the year and it has paid off all the same.

I was very alarmed when I met a chick with a really hot body one day in V.I and it turns out she's a model from Ivory Coast.

I want us to all remember that we were not created to be docile beings. Work out please.
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by Eshyy(m): 7:47am On Oct 16, 2009
Gymin's gud, I tink its time naija chics start workin out but make una no ova do am so una fit stil luk lyk gels. U shuld work mostly on ur abdominal 1-3 days a week.Let me use dis oppurtunity 2 tell guys dat u don't have to b muscular like Sylvester Stallone,tomuch badoo.C how Stallone skin dey sag now.
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by na2day2(m): 7:54am On Oct 16, 2009
sexy back:

gosh!do u see flabby arse and laps and waist these days.what they do is that they wrap all these fats in tight clothing and tell themselves that they are beautiful.told my friend dat i was going to d gym and she was asking what i wanted to do there.guys what do ya think?

i kiss u a billion times for this thread  kiss kiss kiss kiss the funny thing, they are the one crusading that they want a 6 pack brother  grin grin

baybbootz:

gym or no gym its a personal choice

even wifout gym d stress sm 9jirians face in a week z able 2 kip em fit, even fitter dan some gym goers

so in ur ignorant world, stress keeps ppl fit, right? better go return that certificate they gave u and apologize to all ur lecturers for wasting their time
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by Eshyy(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2009
Ah my ribs gringringrin
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by Eshyy(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2009
Ah my ribs gringringrin
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by Eshyy(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2009
Ah my ribs gringringrin
Ah my ribs gringringrin
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 16, 2009
Most guys nowadays look like they could be housing quintuplets. lipsrsealed
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by lovemoi2(f): 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2009
i support

even in the movies am tired of seeing female actors with big belly

example[b] ini edo[/b]
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2009
What bout guys. Why shld all nasty things, dt are nt necessarily nasty, make u raise ur eyebrws wt regards 2 ladies. If u wnt slim, go 4 slim; big,bold&beautifl, go 4 dt. Botton line, its ur choice. If u c sum babe u tink is nt prfct, luk d other way and let sum1 else apreciate. A man's fud is anoda's poison.
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by LordReed(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2009
olusolami:

What bout guys. Why shld all nasty things, dt are nt necessarily nasty, make u raise your eyebrws wt regards 2 ladies. If u wnt slim, go 4 slim; big,bold&beautifl, go 4 dt. Botton line, its your choice. If u c sum babe u tink is nt prfct, luk d other way and let sum1 else apreciate. A man's fud is anoda's poison.

The thing is why do our senses have to be assaulted by flabby women dressed in body hugging clothes?
Re: Naija Girls Need To Gym For Christ Sake. by na2day2(m): 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Most guys nowadays look like they could be housing quintuplets. lipsrsealed

we are just trying to catch up with the shapeless girls lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Was Raped By Three Deeper Life Girls / "Tragedy As Woman Runs Mad During Her Own Wedding Introduction". Photos / My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.