Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys (1924 Views)

My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) / Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by MzPecs(f): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I was in the street hustling na cheesy... Just to make the money.. smiley

Now am here wink smiley
Who asked you to be here? undecided undecided
Don't you know where you're supposed to be? undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by obiorathesubtle: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
jus leave sissies dem.

They'll jus be bashin us upandan & would later be sendin' US PMs in the name of apologies.
grin you need Jesus
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by PETRUCE: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
lagosflexcamp:
angry angry

AtEntion Seeker grin grin

Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
PETRUCE:

AtEntion Seeker grin grin
wetin concern u now undecided I just tire for asslickers like u
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
MzPecs:

Who asked you to be here? undecided undecided
Don't you know where you're supposed to be? undecided undecided undecided

Ejoor... Ema bi nu embarassed
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by ThinkingOutLoud(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Why would some of you bash a lady and still go behind to send a pm?? angry

Now it seems that whoever bashes a lady(Who posts bullshit) angryis an attention seeker!

Whoever taught some of you peeps that method is clearly a learner.... cool

If you need a girl's attention, clearly ask for it!!! not coming in as a basher and sending pm after that undecided

My 2cents cool

We are sorry.
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
ThinkingOutLoud:

We are sorry.

angry angry
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by IamLEGEND1: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin you need Jesus
I'm telling u bro. The end don come. grin

What with rogue snipers taking out cops from high rise buildings and some crazed out mofo mauling innocent folks over with a truck....

my brother all of us need Jesus.
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by PETRUCE: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
wetin concern u now undecided I just tire for asslickers like u
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by queencalipso(f): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
jus leave sissies dem.

They'll jus be bashin us upandan & would later be sendin' US PMs in the name of apologies.

Transgender on the increase on nl.

Wonder y people here do this. sad angry so annoying.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by queencalipso(f): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
ireneony:
undecided

Lolzz!!! Love your meme kiss
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by naniawini(f): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: My Problem With Some Romancelander Guys by vicstar(m): 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

If you need a girl's attention, clearly ask for it!!! not coming in as a basher and sending pm after that undecided

My 2cents cool

baba no vex ooh cry d girls wey 'em bash all of 'em na ya sisters??
Abi u don turn Nairaland girls spokesman?? sad cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Writer / When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B / Do I Look Like An Ogbanje?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.