Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,805 members, 7,862,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

When Your Wife Curses The Father Of Your Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Wife Curses The Father Of Your Son (399 Views)

'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady / My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Your Wife Curses The Father Of Your Son by piperson(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
So yesterday we were having a football match with some middle aged men in the field (those guys hold bar scarra. and of course that was why we were playing with them coz they requested for super stars like my self and others... *joking* b4 haters start to YimU undecided *kidding again*)

okay back to the story..

so there was one man that was playing as if he was Modric, in reality he was playing way less than Giroud! undecided

so he had a clear chance to score and missed.. (even yakubu aiyegbeni for fit score that empty post)

so from afar... The wife was just laffin at himm.. all of us 2 begin laff
so the man con deh vex con say"u deh laff, u that can't even cook".lazy woman. YEPA shocked

the woman now was so turnt up in a wrong way.. and jokingly said.." it's ur sis that can't cook... and it's your son's father that is lazy...

lol

at first the man no understand the curse.. na we con deh explain am give am

end of story

bye!

(1) (Reply)

Children's Party Wears, Designer Gift Perfume Sets, Etc At Giveaway Prices / Annoying man Returns: Ugly Girls Go Offline Quickly / Ladies Yu Need To Turn Gor Dis..whatsapp Romantic Group For Gals N Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.