Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures (25161 Views)

Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos / Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" / Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Rapmoney(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Oga Rapmoney, you have finally disgraced me with this.. I just hope my crush will not see this cheesy
Lol! Don't tell me those account statements resemble your own! grin
Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by shaybebaby(f): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2016
I could marry a guy with little, why not? We both have our hands and as long as we have somewhere safe to sleep and food, then we both have the means to keep working towards a better future.
Mind you, attitude goes a long way so sharing the same values is crucial.
However I CANNOT bring a child into such a union. Not fair to the child when we both are struggling and cannot provide adequately for ourselves. This stance is something I cannot compromise regardless of how great a person the guy is.
Other than that, yeah..i'll be the Bonnie to your broke Clyde.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by cherry007(f): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
God will continue to bless our men and give me my own husband too.Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Izen: 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
Op I think your reason for most ladies wanting a man with a ride is rather simplistic. I won't marry a man without a car because I don't want to hop bikes with my baby on my back when the kids start coming. I can contribute money for the car o but there sha must be car unless we don't plan to start having kids immediately after marriage. I pity mothers I see struggling with 2 or more toddlers without a personal means transportation.Women have suffered enough haba.
Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Stanbeto: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
Naija husband starter pack

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by ndcide(m): 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
True. After acquiring these things, you now acquire the lady of your choice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by tonytony208(m): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤The average man is not mild class either .
... ...he is average.
Not dirt poor but not owner of anything or making large sums of money
❤And most women date/marry these men.
.... I have dated these men most ladies on this form have dated these men

.....so, how come you didn't marry "these men"? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by ClitRaider: 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
I've got none of those things now but oloshos like my ponron wella.
Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Ajewealth123(m): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
Rapmoney:
Ladies love flashy cars even if you as the owner, is looking like this grin
funny enough I just finished watching this guy's dance video,I mean this particular one,the guy is funny and good. Got great dance moves too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Izen: 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
shaybebaby:
I could marry a guy with little, why not? We both have our hands and as long as we have somewhere safe to sleep and food, then we both have the means to keep working towards a better future.
However I CANNOT bring a child into such a union. Not fair to the child when we both are struggling and cannot provide adequately for ourselves. This stance is something I cannot compromise regardless of how great a person the guy is.

You're so right. This is what most guys don't get. A woman suffers more when there's poverty in a marriage especially when there are kids involved. A man can easily shut his mind out when things are not going well at home but a mother can't do the same. It's really not fair to the woman and the kids. And the average man won't agree to wait till the family can actually afford to start having kids.
Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Rapmoney(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
shaybebaby:
For ur mind cheesy
Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by shaybebaby(f): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
Izen:

You're so right. This is what most guys don't get. A woman suffers more when there's poverty in a marriage especially when there are kids involved. A man can easily shut his mind out when things are not going well at home but a mother can't do the same. It's really not fair to the woman and the kids. And the average man won't agree to wait till the family can actually afford to start having kids.
It really is common sense, kids are pretty helpless as they are entirely reliant on you. But for two grown ass people, you can combine the resources you have however little. There is also time to consider, there are only 24 hours in a day, you both still need to hustle, look after kids, sleep all within that time frame.
Adding extra wahala is dumb and stressful but peeps always allow sentiment to rule reason.
You can have a relationship without money, you cannot raise kids without it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by shaybebaby(f): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
Rapmoney:
For ur mind cheesy
Hehehehe, been there, done that. My first love was so skint and it didn't put me off. We broke up because of his attitude, his frustration at being poor coupled with infidelity.
Even at that, I put up with it for two years but walked away eventually because I realised rich or poor, his attitude would always stink.
Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by chibzykeys(m): 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
Even better if he doesn't have a mother...
These new girls now will say they prefer to not have a mother-in-law!!!

Tufia
so true of some of these ladies atleast I know of a lady who the friend is been praying not marry a guy that the mom is still alive and I ask myself u also want to become mother inlaw one day?
Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by hob(m): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
The hustle is real..we still grinding it
Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Orikinla(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
OP, you are right.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by beyondwalls: 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ahh auntie, u forget to collect change...

Zehner:
Let me alight here.....
Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Digitron: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
Izen:
Op I think your reason for most ladies wanting a man with a ride is rather simplistic. I won't marry a man without a car because I don't want to hop bikes with my baby on my back when the kids start coming. I can contribute money for the car o but there sha must be car unless we don't plan to start having kids immediately after marriage. I pity mothers I see struggling with 2 or more toddlers without a personal means transportation.Women have suffered enough haba.
clap for ur self

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
He must respect me as an partner and be willing to listen and discuss key issues privately because it's important

Money will be made by us if we don't have its not paramount i have even been learning its better to be with the one you know will hear you even when you don't speak

Life is short
Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by SaintUlot: 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
Make money daily directly into your bank account. Check my signature to get started
Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by AKMoney1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
The best thread for today, at least for we bachelors. It is indeed a food for thought. Thanks op.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by greatwhite(m): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Now this is simply no t true . Most women date /marry the average man and the average man is not rich.

Define 'the average man' ?
Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Kakamorufu(m): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
God bless ma hustle

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by lobiologs(m): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
Thank you OP, now this is the true meaning to the saying "size does not matter"...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Fkforyou(m): 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
bitchcrafts:
You're cruelly depriving a village somewhere of an eediot. Now, pass... Not there, the way u came in grin

I like how that even sound in my ears cheesy

That's so mean.... grin
Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
shaybebaby:

Hehehehe, been there, done that. My first love was so skint and it didn't put me off. We broke up because of his attitude, his frustration at being poor coupled with infidelity.
Even at that, I put up with it for two years but walked away eventually because I realised rich or poor, his attitude would always stink.
Hmmmm. I'm feeling you. Our attitude determine our altitude in life.
Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by henryhemon(m): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Now this is simply no t true . Most women date /marry the average man and the average man is not rich.

No an average man is middle class. He's not poor nor rich but can afford basic needs and a little more easily. That's an average man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by henryhemon(m): 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
Op is being realistic and that's the truth.

An average Nigerian lady wants comfort they only marry a poor lad when she's getting old or probably most of her mates have all settled down. The only way most of them escape from poverty is marrying a rich dude.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by TheLastIdiot: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2016
Starter pack ke? Lolllllllll grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by worksmart(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
Op you said starter pack undecided

If this is starter pack, it boggles the mind what the full package must require.

Starter pack is an average paying job + furnished apartment+ ambition and powerful hustling side business /income + N300,000 + List of eligible village maidens in your locality. grin
Re: Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures by mddavid(m): 9:50am On Jan 22, 2017
This not true.Lots of men living in one room are getting married every day. Check around you and see married couple,how many of them have what you stated. All Nigerian Ladies are not like that .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! / Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. / What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.