Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' (39237 Views)

My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. / I Am Beginning To Despise My Parents... Am I Overreacting? / I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Blackfire(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
analice107:

So sorry about your phone. And, don't stay with any girl who doesn't love you.

But you know the woman's mind is as deep as the ocean, a times you can't even figure them out . love is a scarce diamond .so many wolves and hyenas out there.

In 7 days those who stole the phone will know there fate
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Surulady: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
iamNotAlone:
He talks like a woman when he's angry. Overtly jealous , reads meaning to every of my moves.
If you see us on the street, you will think we are a perfect couple because of the way he treats me in public.
This is someone I tried so hard to make my family accept and right now my family likes him a lot because he has managed to put up a good image with them.

This guy is frustrating me a lot,suspects every move I make,quarrels like a woman, always going through my phone like I am hiding something in d phone. I am not happy most times and thinking of leaving but I don't know how to go about it..........I don't know what and how to tell my people cos they will start shouting on me and saying all sorts.
Again, he's always around me, wouldn't give me space. People think it's love but he's choking me.
I can't deal no more..... Pls, Fam.....what do I do
my dear pls check ur pm we really need to talk ASAP
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by askino(m): 11:45am On Nov 02, 2019
This is the true definition of me ..so if you are one of those pretender ..beware of me cus i know what you all quient .gentle and churchy .females are capable of

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) / Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins / Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.