Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,327 members, 7,864,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

My Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Crush (695 Views)

I Bought This 36000 Naira Shoe To Impress My Crush(pic) / Kmjwj / My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Crush by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
........ was my classmate from ss 1. i started crush on her the day she entered our school and i hide it from her. we were more like friends in school and she told me most of her problems and especially the guys that tried to woo her am afraid to tell her my feelings then, i don t wanna loose her.just last two days i told her about my feelings to her and she said she liked me as her classmate.my question now is that she has no boy friend i know of should wait ask her to be my woman?
Re: My Crush by Rexhenrex(m): 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
no not yet pls, learn how to write and punctuate your words properly first because that is what you need most now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Crush by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
Laszconky:
my question now is that she has no boy friend i know of should wait ask her to be my woman?
wtf do u mean ?

1 Like

Re: My Crush by firstking01(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hmmm, ntok eyen everywhere angry
Re: My Crush by optional1(f): 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
firstking01 my king u foegot me ba..... Deris God oooo
Re: My Crush by jamalnation(m): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
I have nothing to say to u
Laszconky:
........ was my classmate from ss 1. i started crush on her the day she entered our school and i hide it from her. we were more like friends in school and she told me most of her problems and especially the guys that tried to woo her am afraid to tell her my feelings then, i don t wanna loose her.just last two days i told her about my feelings to her and she said she liked me as her classmate.my question now is that she has no boy friend i know of should wait ask her to be my woman?
Re: My Crush by firstking01(m): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
optional1:
firstking01 my king u foegot me ba..... Deris God oooo
My queen, i didn't forget you oo...hope you good??
Re: My Crush by optional1(f): 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
firstking01:
My queen, i didn't forget you oo...hope you good??

I good and you
Re: My Crush by firstking01(m): 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
optional1:

I good and you
You stopped replying my messages on whatsapp na.
Re: My Crush by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
's 's 's 1 and matter of love, this generation of secondary school students usually use to surprise me
Re: My Crush by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
cool coolcc firstking01... do understand what op is saying

(1) (Reply)

5 Solid Facts You Should Know About Love And Relationship / What Does Akpasco Kpe Kpe Yo Mean? / Whos The Best Person In The Family To Share Relationship And Sex Matters With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.