Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

6 Kind Of Ladies You Should Not Date/ Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Kind Of Ladies You Should Not Date/ Marry (3001 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Kind Of Ladies You Should Not Date/ Marry by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 22, 2016
Babzilla:

No boyfriend... Is anyone surprised? tongue
Me. I am.
Re: 6 Kind Of Ladies You Should Not Date/ Marry by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 22, 2016
Babzilla:

Heeey the queen who never sleeps wink
Howdy.... having lunch?

Not yet ...still doing some stuff then I'll have my break soon cheesy
Re: 6 Kind Of Ladies You Should Not Date/ Marry by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:
OK... I'm a "Hard Girl " ...I will admit tat.

I am very independent ..if my man can't decide what's good for us... I will decide what's good for me.

End of the story. cool
then u dated a boy ..nd not a man cool cheesy
Re: 6 Kind Of Ladies You Should Not Date/ Marry by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 22, 2016
armylord:
then u dated a boy ..nd not a man cool cheesy

Tell that to my ex oooo grin
Re: 6 Kind Of Ladies You Should Not Date/ Marry by TeflonMe(m): 6:14am On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

undecided undecided dose are d ladies

I represent my sef nd speak for mysef nd d real feminist i dont embrace mediocracy

Clap for yourself for being a feminist. You are even proud to come here to say it. Little wonder you are still single. You are proud of being a feminist and we should be happy for you....lols...Continue being a feminist and let's see where it takes you. Who feminism don epp. Mtscheeeeuuuuwwww
Re: 6 Kind Of Ladies You Should Not Date/ Marry by TeflonMe(m): 6:19am On Jul 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
there is no boyfriend.
But trust if he ever laid a hand to me, he will be missed by his friends and family.
...... If you understand me let me know?

People like this are just barking dogs. Someone that is capable of doing what you just said won't even voice it out. Your type can't even stand up to your man. I know your type....Mtschhheeeewwww
Re: 6 Kind Of Ladies You Should Not Date/ Marry by thesuave10(m): 6:33am On Jul 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U can rest boo grin catch u later

Lol yh. .. sure the people of "land of the merlion" gotta sleep too wink tongue
Re: 6 Kind Of Ladies You Should Not Date/ Marry by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 22, 2016
thesuave10:

Lol yh. .. sure the people of "land of the merlion" gotta sleep too wink tongue

grin hahhaahha... We're wide awake down here... Been raining cats n dogs ooo
Re: 6 Kind Of Ladies You Should Not Date/ Marry by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 22, 2016
TeflonMe:

People like this are just barking dogs. Someone that is capable of doing what you just said won't even voice it out. Your type can't even stand up to your man. I know your type....Mtschhheeeewwww
cheesy grin Pffft!! whatever man.
Re: 6 Kind Of Ladies You Should Not Date/ Marry by thesuave10(m): 6:41am On Jul 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin hahhaahha... We're wide awake down here... Been raining cats n dogs ooo

Lol.. must be darn cold. Sun is almost up here tho..
Re: 6 Kind Of Ladies You Should Not Date/ Marry by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:
OK... I'm a "Hard Girl " ...I will admit tat.

I am very independent ..if my man can't decide what's good for us... I will decide what's good for me.

End of the story. cool

make we hear word jare, who know you?
Re: 6 Kind Of Ladies You Should Not Date/ Marry by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 22, 2016
thesuave10:

Lol.. must be darn cold. Sun is almost up here tho..

Indeed but I prefer rain than sunny.. tongue
Re: 6 Kind Of Ladies You Should Not Date/ Marry by halfricanadian(f): 8:52am On Jul 22, 2016
TeflonMe:

Clap for yourself for being a feminist. You are even proud to come here to say it. Little wonder you are still single. You are proud of being a feminist and we should be happy for you....lols...Continue being a feminist and let's see where it takes you. Who feminism don epp. Mtscheeeeuuuuwwww

undecided undecided u guys need a puppet to date or marry nd i aint one
So feminist who u hate is who someone else some whr is praying daily to av cos of their disciplined nature
Re: 6 Kind Of Ladies You Should Not Date/ Marry by RomanceClinic: 11:09am On Jul 22, 2016
PeachyP:
Op a sadist isn't someone that's always sad o
Hello dear, I don't think any part of the post tried to define who a sadist is. But for your proper understanding, a sadist is someone who derives pleasure in offending others. So such kind of Ladies are difficult to please because they just want to make sure you are offended and then they label it as 'trying your patience. ' Don't always try the patience of someone you love because all humans are not perfect, hence you may lose them.
Re: 6 Kind Of Ladies You Should Not Date/ Marry by RomanceClinic: 11:16am On Jul 22, 2016
As for the obvious argument on 'feminism'. I don't think being a feminist is actually wrong since we are not in the era of Abraham. Feminism only becomes bad when it translates to a lack of respect. But everyone has the right to think and act accordingly.
Re: 6 Kind Of Ladies You Should Not Date/ Marry by TeflonMe(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

undecided undecided u guys need a puppet to date or marry nd i aint one
So feminist who u hate is who someone else some whr is praying daily to av cos of their disciplined nature

By that you mean there are lots of men queuing up for your hand in marriage ? The last time I checked you are still a spinster so why not just pick one to marry since you have them at your beck and call.

Ask all the so called single, single mother- feminists around , though they won't tell you the truth- they cry under their pillows every night praying for a man. You are here proud of being a feminist. Wise up girl, this is Nigeria in Africa not Europe and the Americas.

Let me tell you something I have understood over the years, feminism is as a result of bad relationship experience for ladies. For a fact, I don't know why a lady will want to be a feminist if she is always pampered by her man. It beats my imagination because ladies have an inherent want to be pampered.

Peace.
Re: 6 Kind Of Ladies You Should Not Date/ Marry by PeachyP(f): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
RomanceClinic:

Hello dear, I don't think any part of the post tried to define who a sadist is. But for your proper understanding, a sadist is someone who derives pleasure in offending others. So such kind of Ladies are difficult to please because they just want to make sure you are offended and then they label it as 'trying your patience. ' Don't always try the patience of someone you love because all humans are not perfect, hence you may lose them.

Oh, sorry guess I misread something there. Yeah, someone once told me about how she intentionally pissed a guy off to see how he'll react when he's angry cheesy
Re: 6 Kind Of Ladies You Should Not Date/ Marry by Jidhey1(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
jamalnation:
And the feminist

Gbam
Re: 6 Kind Of Ladies You Should Not Date/ Marry by thesuave10(m): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Indeed but I prefer rain than sunny.. tongue

Lol say what? That is so anti-bikini grin I prefer dates on a sunny beach to umbrella dates in the rain wink tongue
Re: 6 Kind Of Ladies You Should Not Date/ Marry by RomanceClinic: 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
TeflonMe:

By that you mean there are lots of men queuing up for your hand in marriage ? The last time I checked you are still a spinster so why not just pick one to marry since you have them at your beck and call.

Ask all the so called single, single mother- feminists around , though they won't tell you the truth- they cry under their pillows every night praying for a man. You are here proud of being a feminist. Wise up girl, this is Nigeria in Africa not Europe and the Americas.

Let me tell you something I have understood over the years, feminism is as a result of bad relationship experience for ladies. For a fact, I don't know why a lady will want to be a feminist if she is always pampered by her man. It beats my imagination because ladies have an inherent want to be pampered.

Peace.
So true bro. I couldn't agree more.
Re: 6 Kind Of Ladies You Should Not Date/ Marry by thesuave10(m): 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
This is like saying we shouldn't date ladies grin grin
Re: 6 Kind Of Ladies You Should Not Date/ Marry by RomanceClinic: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
thesuave10:
This is like saying we shouldn't date ladies grin grin
Hahahahaha. Nope bro. All ladies don't possess these negative qualities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Will You Marry Among This Women? / This Story Will Blow Your Mind / What Advise Will You Give To Someone That Is Currently Dating Your Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.