Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Pls How Do I Know if my wife is cheating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls How Do I Know if my wife is cheating? (3361 Views)

See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy / I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pls How Do I Know if my wife is cheating? by ideylaff: 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2011
Posted by: experience Insert Quoteiron pants with ashawo paddlock, check regularly, keep a log book noting changes in pubic hair color, mood etc, for full decription contact. . .

How much will all theese cost and where can I get them

Also do I fit them when she is asleep grin
Re: Pls How Do I Know if my wife is cheating? by queer23: 6:50am On Mar 31, 2012
BlackMamba: Implant a GPS in her pum-pum. If interested, contact me and I'll check out the pum-pum to make sure it's compatible with the device. grin
u get d device driver lol...............
Re: Pls How Do I Know if my wife is cheating? by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 31, 2012
Op,assume you have been drilling with three-quarter-inch rod and suddenly you notice a variance in the circumference of the hole. You manually tilt and adjusts,yet there is gap.you withdrew your drilling rod and noticed one inch rod has recently prospect the honeywell. Whot comes to your infaliable mind then?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What My Ego Is Trying To Make Me Do, But I Dont Want To Be In The Spotlight, Any Advice? / Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? / We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.