Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not (38754 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by decollex(m): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
I got Ur antidote Babe, actually a surprise for you. Cheat!! yeah datz Wat u get. don't you come running to Mama like a little puppy wit d slogan 'All Men are Cheat'. Mitchew!! U better be yourself or have yourself to blame for it. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by PeachyP(f): 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
doll912:
There's no need to deceive anyone or form rubbish to get a ring. What if the man us deceiving you too? someone would love you the way you are.

smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by stuntman007: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
How can u pull this whole energy doing the right things just to deceive someone.

Lemme reload to understand

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by allytinted: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
lol @ "sweep the whole compound and even the village sef".

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by scarred9jan(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
PushPlay:
Some still fall for it. grin
Like that one that Philo slept on his kitchen floor for a week.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Jidhey1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by cococandy(f): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

This is obviously for girls that wants to marry Village men grin....Guys like us want to hear "I am in the office" or "I am rounding up that project I told you about"....not "I am cooking"....who your cooking epp?! grin..I tell you say I no sabi cook? grin
smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
scarred9jan:

Like that one that Philo slept on his kitchen floor for a week.
grin
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by ameezy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
I dom dey fear sef angry
Inshort i no go marry again

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, I laugh, every man is wise in his own eyes, that is my final reply, ponder on that
and most foolish people percieve wisdom as stupidityy.Let it simmer dear.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Slimberry1(f): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
Abeqii...all these cannot impress a real man o,only fakers like the bae herself will get moved,a real man will know how to get your true picture, he will still catch you red handed...just be real.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Slimberry1(f): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

na true na lol....na guys wey no sabi cook dey carry that one for head.....right about now, a girl is useless to me if you dont have hustling spirit...or you dont have anything else to offer other than your cooking and bedding skills....I am not a village man. grin

Lmao,tell them oo....wife material ko,mother material ni

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by missKiffy(f): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

This is obviously for girls that wants to marry Village men grin....Guys like us want to hear "I am in the office" or "I am rounding up that project I told you about"....not "I am cooking"....who your cooking epp?! grin..I tell you say I no sabi cook? grin
Correct guy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by 9jatatafo(m): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
exactly. That's more like it

Women scam men with virginity for ages so they can't do it again in fooling us into marriage

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by queenDD(f): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
You meet his mum at their family home, almost enter the ground trying to greet her

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by habsydiamond(m): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ladies with 419 tactics. Una won defraud guys into marriage nao abi. This is not fair ooo.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by K9blunt(f): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
Love Machine:
The best way to know a wife material is to visit her parent house unannounced and study her attitude.Also get close to her younger siblings and enquire how hard working she is at home and how she treat them.

And you think her younger siblings will tell you the truth?
You go cry eh!

Immediately you step into her Home from her doorstep, guy flash never fast pass the babe for packaging her dirty background.... It could even be her siblings keeping the house clean or a house help.

Biko only look for your partner not perfection because you are not perfect and can't expect it.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
habsydiamond:
Ladies with 419 tactics. Una won defraud guys into marriage nao abi. This is not fair ooo.
and as we all have seen, heard and some have experienced it backfires unless the guy is a punk azz because no real man will condole fraud or deception. Divorce, snapped and kills wife and many atrocities. I brt many ladies who played the deception game into marriage are regretting it and wish they could go back and not marry the guy.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by habsydiamond(m): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
icedbeatz:
and as we all have seen, heard and some have experienced it backfires unless the guy is a punk azz because no real man will condole fraud or deception. Divorce, snapped and kills wife and many atrocities. I brt many ladies who played the deception game into marriage are regretting it and wish they could go back and not marry the guy.
na so my bros. Napen go cover fowl last last.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by habsydiamond(m): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
icedbeatz:
na so my bros. Na pen go cover fowl last last.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by ifeomaekol(f): 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
And what does such a lady hope to get in return?? I believe the moment we singles (both ladies n gents) get to kw n understand that marriage is forever n should remain forever, then all ll hv a different bt postive attitude towards it. A lady that does all these in pretense isn't ready for marriage n a man that ll believe her only has to see who she really is n then all hell ll be let loose. No man is worth any stress of pretending jux to get married-----@d end wat does such a lady get frm her home?? Peace or pieces
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by professore(m): 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
Be quiet around his friends,remind him of how u are going to church,when u now enter show him your true colour.

Despite the fact that most of her points are true,the ones I wrote are more so.
God will choose for his own sons and daughters,give your life to Christ.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Freiburger(m): 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
How dry, come N try that on someone who's not even interested in a long term friendship cheesy
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by garrimallam: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
cry[pls just flash dis 08033161985.for more talk.tnx
quote author=missbronze post=47786103] But, seriously who prays when she is in her bf's house?

How do I go on my knees to pray, when I and him have cancelled like 3times before day break? I will feel like am mocking God if I try that .

I only say a silent "thank you God for another life" when in bf's house.

So, I may fail when it gets to prayer testing. Although, I pray very well each new morning, if I am in my house.[/quote]
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by asorockvilla: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
According to Victoria, most Nigerian men are easy to deceive and if you follow these guidelines, that husband material you are dating might marry you in no time.

Here is how to make a man believe you are a wife material potential ( even when you are not). Read and let's know if you agree:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/heres-how-to-make-nigerian-men-believe.html

u don marry? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by iRepNaija1: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
Rednaxelot:
well, you trick us to marry you and still expect us to be happy in the same home with you. Yet you complain your man is not being faithful at home.

Every man knows what he want, the girls pretend to have it, thinking after marriage, the man will adjust to the wife's style and standard. Stop deceiving yourself, a man will always be a man and go for whatever can satisfy is needs and urge.

If you force a horse to the stream, you can't force it to drink water.
A broken heart is better than a broken home!

Hate to break it to you but this isn't what makes a man a man.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by iRepNaija1: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
Rednaxelot:
well, you trick us to marry you and still expect us to be happy in the same home with you. Yet you complain your man is not being faithful at home.

Every man knows what he want, the girls pretend to have it, thinking after marriage, the man will adjust to the wife's style and standard. Stop deceiving yourself, a man will always be a man and go for whatever can satisfy is needs and urge.

If you force a horse to the stream, you can't force it to drink water.
A broken heart is better than a broken home!

Hate to break it to you but this isn't what makes a man a man.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by sweetilicious(f): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
This one is pretense for wedding gown and ring? Its better you are yourself and allow your guy see you for you. Marriage is a different ball game. Instead of building your conscience for good, working on being a better human being..I pity my younger brothers because i wish them not to make mistake in choosing a spouse. As the heart is hidden in the chest, so does the mind in the head.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Skmoda360(m): 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:
Why bother?
I'd rather be alone than settle with man who finds these things most important.
don't worry when you are 40, you'll try and not to be alone.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Skmoda360(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
3cartons of origin for this guy pls grin
you wan kill am, where he wan drink am join shey that small stomach wey him get...shuu
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
K9blunt:

And you think her younger siblings will tell you the truth?
You go cry eh!

Immediately you step into her Home from her doorstep, guy flash never fast pass the babe for packaging her dirty background.... It could even be her siblings keeping the house clean or a house help.

Biko only look for your partner not perfection because you are not perfect and can't expect it.
I am not perfect.I don't just want any lady to trick me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Grandma Mistakenly Send Nudes To Her Grandson (screen Shots) / My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.