Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not (38762 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by OLUWAcypris1(f): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Not all men are fools, my man is highly intelligent u cant deceive him wit all dt nonsense

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
skarlett:
Well, I guess, I'm not wife material for Nigerian men and the stress of pretending isn't for me undecided

i thot u were lie-in
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
skarlett:
Well, I guess, I'm not wife material for Nigerian men and the stress of pretending isn't for me undecided

i thot u were lie-in o
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Charles4075(m): 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
vizkiz:
Well, this only happens on phone...

Not like I wouldn't have you around me sometimes to know if you are actually a wife material and see you cook those delicacies, pray those prayers, sweep my compound and wash those cloths like you claim you do.

Men are wiser
My brother, you're right. But when a lady is seriously into you and want you desperately, there's no stopping her. That's why I respect and at the same time fear them a lot especially when pissed. Talking from experience bro.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by K9blunt(f): 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Love Machine:
I am not perfect.I don't just want any lady to trick me.

Just go with the flow and listen with your heart, let your head reason along with it and you will be good.

If youre too careful my dear , you no go happy o!
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nnekamma: 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

This is obviously for girls that wants to marry Village men grin....Guys like us want to hear "I am in the office" or "I am rounding up that project I told you about"....not "I am cooking"....who your cooking epp?! grin..I tell you say I no sabi cook? grin
[color=#990000][/color]lolz
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
She is 100% right. Even the so called educated men are fooled with these.
Just like the rubbish rules and regulations we see here everyday.
A prostitute can retire and turn wife material over night by simply reading these rubbish rules online and acting them out while the lady who chooses to be herself is seen as the bitter stubborn feminist that will never get a man...Mtcheww

The typical Nigerian man needs a slave not a wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by mira4u: 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Do you need to go through all that sh..it to impress any man? Pls be you, the real nigga for you will love you crazily.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
Only few reason like you if that's truly you. Most men see these class of women as women who will never be submissive.
JeffreyJamez:

This is obviously for girls that wants to marry Village men grin....Guys like us want to hear "I am in the office" or "I am rounding up that project I told you about"....not "I am cooking"....who your cooking epp?! grin..I tell you say I no sabi cook? grin
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
peppyluv02:
Only few reason like you if that's truly you. Most men see these class of women as women who will never be submissive.

Well thats me for you......even all those things doesn't guarantee a submissive wife......housewives dey wey be dey make life tire some husbands cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by thesuave10(m): 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
No one will fall for this... but nice try.. cheesy wink
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by thesuave10(m): 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
foolinlove:

I can do anything men can do, with the right training. Except specifically male traits like pee standing up, ejaculate, get prostate cancer etc.

I'm not foolish. I don't wish to be with a man who thinks cooking and cleaning ability are the most important things about me, or the only things about me.

I have many positive traits to offer besides those. I am an excellent conversationalist, for example.

In all of the relationships I have been in I was the primary breadwinner - as in, I earned more than the guy. If there was a choice between living on one salary due to a child being born, the obvious choice would be for me to stay in employment so my partner could mind the child (after breastfeeding has ceased).

I do not wish to be in a relationship with a man who thinks he is incapable of such things. Men can do exactly the same things a woman can. Except specifically female traits such as menstruating, getting a pap smear etc.

Actually sweetie you can't do everything a man can do. There are many..... things you can't do
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by DonBobes(m): 3:00am On Jul 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
Only the gullible will fall for such tricks..

No mind dem jarè,
I wise pass the oldest tortoise!

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by DonBobes(m): 3:04am On Jul 23, 2016
OLUWAcypris1:
Not all men are fools, my man is highly intelligent u cant deceive him wit all dt nonsense

Even tortoise no fit see me for wiseness!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by foolinlove(f): 4:24am On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:

Actually sweetie you can't do everything a man can do. There are many..... things you can't do

Provide examples.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by foolinlove(f): 4:30am On Jul 23, 2016
Skmoda360:

don't worry when you are 40, you'll try and not to be alone.

Incorrect.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:13am On Jul 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

na true na lol....na guys wey no sabi cook dey carry that one for head.....right about now, a girl is useless to me if you dont have hustling spirit...or you dont have anything else to offer other than your cooking and bedding skills....I am not a village man. grin
yeah team gigolo
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by gykes(m): 6:47am On Jul 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

good day sir,

I wish to know your brand before placing any orders, Origin or Star Riddler??

The order is for 5crates. let me know if you will need more.

Thank you
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by girlfriendsnatc: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
According to Victoria, most Nigerian men are easy to deceive and if you follow these guidelines, that husband material you are dating might marry you in no time.

Here is how to make a man believe you are a wife material potential ( even when you are not). Read and let's know if you agree:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/heres-how-to-make-nigerian-men-believe.html

Writer is ibo, so no surprise here. She's only stating the obvious: her people are a very primitive tribe set in the ways of its primitive barbarian traditions. And to avoid any public misinformation, this crap right here is exclusive to ibos, and not a 'Nigerian' thing. It's strictly pertinent to BIA-doesn't-exist-FRA people.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Skmoda360(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Incorrect.
ok
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by dumie(f): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
But some women naturally have these attributes and dnt need to fake it.. They re just naturally domesticated..cooking and house chores no big deal

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by SaintUlot: 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Make money working from home directly into your bank account, check my signature and get started

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Janeyinspires(f): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
The time you will spend in knowing the 'How',can equally be spent in becoming the REAL wife material...How about that?
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by saintkel(m): 12:53am On Jul 24, 2016
missbronze:
But, seriously who prays when she is in her bf's house?

How do I go on my knees to pray, when I and him have cancelled like 3times before day break? I will feel like am mocking God if I try that .

I only say a silent "thank you God for another life" when in bf's house.

So, I may fail when it gets to prayer testing. Although, I pray very well each new morning, if I am in my house.
my love
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by olagold79: 2:25am On Jul 24, 2016
Thankfully my bae does all this, and not on phone. Infact she works too much, a great cook. I find it hard to believe any man will marry you because of whatever u feed him on calls. This should have ended as a joke, But I am surprised people actually believe this can work. It shows how dumb we have become as a people.

I repeat!!!!, any man that marrys based on phone conversations should not even be allowed to breed, he would save d world a couple of dullards. Na so we see one guy here , that said he proposed to a girl only to find out the way she was treating her father, how can you propose without finding out obvious details. You cant even buy a car without verifying everything verifiable, but U see people getting married based on assumptions n hearsay....who has bewitched people self!!!
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by OLUWAcypris1(f): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
DonBobes:

Even tortoise no fit see me for wiseness!!!
lolz, wise old man
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
saintkel:
my love
My yori yori.
How you dey?
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by saintkel(m): 12:00am On Jul 26, 2016
missbronze:
My yori yori.

How you dey?
am still hoping u will pick my call n accept me into ur life
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 26, 2016
saintkel:
am still hoping u will pick my call n accept me into ur life
Lol.

Naughty you.

Morn. hope you slept well?
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by saintkel(m): 9:27am On Jul 26, 2016
missbronze:
Lol.

Naughty you.

Morn. hope you slept well?
I did with dreams of u filling my vision, did u see how cute we r as couples in my dream? Lol, hw r u too. A pm was sent incase..... U knw d drill nw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics / Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List / She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.