Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! (31181 Views)

Bridal Makeup / Training / Free Online Makeup Training / Online Makeup And Gele Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
Paula124:
This is what I did. I will also be practicing it to get a better result
wow u tried this yourself shocked my sista u try ooo ...thumbs up buddy... Next time u try using your blending brush to blend the concealer to your skin so it will look perfect.

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Paula124(f): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
sexymoma:
wow u tried this yourself shocked my sista u try ooo ...thumbs up buddy... Next time u try using your blending brush to blend the concealer to your skin so it will look perfect.
wink grin kiss thanks dear. I will get a new set of brush asap. Thanks once again
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
Paula124:
wink grin kiss thanks dear. I will get a new set of brush asap. Thanks once again
u wc
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by olowookerekemi(f): 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
my poor assignment

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by jendell: 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sexy moma. Juz stumbled on dis. I'm trying to improve on my makeup skills. My soon to b hubby doesn't like much makeup. Pls recommend gud but light products for me nd d colour i shud buy. wanna look as natural as possible. also recommend a contouring nd highlight kit for me nah.budget friendly ooo. my colour is mary kay 607. Tnk u for ur gud works. Will start practicing d ones u tot us tomorrow.
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 7:25am On Jul 30, 2016
olowookerekemi:
my poor assignment
olowookerekemi ma... I don't understand your pix ooo.. The pix in the third pix....your brow was close to perfect wink the first nd second... Is that a tattoo brow or u trying to draw a round brow cool
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 7:27am On Jul 30, 2016
jendell:
Sexy moma. Juz stumbled on dis. I'm trying to improve on my makeup skills. My soon to b hubby doesn't like much makeup. Pls recommend gud but light products for me nd d colour i shud buy. wanna look as natural as possible. also recommend a contouring nd highlight kit for me nah.budget friendly ooo. my colour is mary kay 607. Tnk u for ur gud works. Will start practicing d ones u tot us tomorrow.
try getting marykey products... I won't advice you to get those 5 5 hundred naira product...milani is also a good product.
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sleam: 8:22am On Jul 30, 2016
sexymoma:
I wanna bliv you guys are with me wink

Sorry for taking you back but is that a cotton bud?
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sleam: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2016
The powder we'd apply after blending should be the actual complexion color right? Then, would it be applied on the entire face?

And I see this 'setting powder' on most makeup list- pls when and where do they apply that one?

BTW, many thanks for this tutorial...I've learnt a lot.
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by hykmart: 9:23am On Jul 30, 2016
My own brow, rate me plzzzz

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Paula124(f): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
Good day ma. Please I am ready for today's lesson. I have my. Eyeshadows, applicator and brushes ready
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Eleganza33(f): 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mine

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by olowookerekemi(f): 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
sexymoma:
olowookerekemi ma... I don't understand your pix ooo.. The pix in the third pix....your brow was close to perfect wink the first nd second... Is that a tattoo brow or u trying to draw a round brow cool
its ntwrk ma.d first pix is wen I started drawing pencil 2mths bk
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by jolade29(f): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
I must say u v really impacted alot, wanna try learning make up in few weeks time, oh la la la now I v d basic knowledge... Thumbs up ma'am
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Paula124(f): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hi sexymoma. I have really missed your classes. I hope you enjoyed your weekend
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2016
sleam:

Sorry for taking you back but is that a cotton bud?
which one ma
sleam:
The powder we'd apply after blending should be the actual complexion color right? Then, would it be applied on the entire face?
And I see this 'setting powder' on most makeup list- pls when and where do they apply that one?
BTW, many thanks for this tutorial...I've learnt a lot.
yea your powder will be your actual color, an it'll be applied on the entire face.. you also talked about setting powder, it is called "translucent powder, it's also applied on the face, it brightens up the face than a brown powder... makeup artists use it mostly.

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2016
hykmart:
My own brow, rate me plzzzz
6/10 wink buh it a lil bit wide..
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2016
Eleganza33:
Mine
This looks like an old pix cheesy
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2016
jolade29:
I must say u v really impacted alot, wanna try learning make up in few weeks time, oh la la la now I v d basic knowledge... Thumbs up ma'am
ma, some of this makeup artist are jos there, dem nor sabi wrk, i must advice you, before you decided on going to learn, tell the person to show you her wrks, some go jos collect money nothing upstairs... Good luck to you.
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2016
Paula124:
Hi sexymoma. I have really missed your classes. I hope you enjoyed your weekend
paula124 sweets, i'll be back in the afternoon im kinda busy now... kiss
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Nomzylicious(f): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2016
Good morning sexymoma. I have gained a lot from this. Pls can u list d price range of affordable make up products..
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
Afternoon People wink

Our topic for today applying your eyeshadow.
First you need to get familiar in mixing your colors..
In makeup there are so many colors

Nude Colors: Nude colors in makeup are colors that is not meant to be visible or shouty.

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
Where to apply nude colors...
Nude colors are applied under your brow...check the diagram below.
it is applied round the canyon clay . pple make so many mistakes by applying shouty color on the canyon clay which is very very wrong.

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
How to apply your eyeshadow
1. Apply your eyeshadow prima..To makeyour eyeshadow last long
2. Dip your applicator in your eyeshadow matt, shade the eyesball till it blends
3. Use your blending brush to blend well.

Like i've written, it s not neccessaary for your eyeshadow to blend with your cloth, it could blend with your bag, shoe, sometimes the color of your lipstick.

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sleam: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
sexymoma:
I wanna bliv you guys are with me wink

Is that a cotton bud used on the origin of the brow?

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
sleam:

Is that a cotton bud used on the origin of the brow?
oh oh yea!! it is called Q-tips in makeup line.. you can also use it to neat your brow...if you don't wanna use a concealer, you can use Q-tips to trace and neat it.

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nomzylicious:
Good morning sexymoma. I have gained a lot from this. Pls can u list d price range of affordable make up products..
For yourself or professional use?
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Nomzylicious(f): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
sexymoma:
For yourself or professional use?
For myself.
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nomzylicious:
For myself.
my sister make i nor lie, all these items are now expensive except you wanna get some cheap fake products
Your Foundation: marykey..fake 1,200, original, 4,000
Powder: black opal...fake 1,000, Original, 2,950
face primer: 1,200
eyeshadow..you can still get cheap ones that are good
Liquid liner.. N1,000
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Nomzylicious(f): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
sexymoma:
my sister make i nor lie, all these items are now expensive except you wanna get some cheap fake products
Your Foundation: marykey..fake 1,200, original, 4,000
Powder: black opal...fake 1,000, Original, 2,950
face primer: 1,200
eyeshadow..you can still get cheap ones that are good
Liquid liner.. N1,000
. Ok thanks. I knw dey are expensive, but someone told me its 5000 upwards for foundation that's why am asking I dnt wanna be cheated. Lol. What of concealer?. Thanks alot
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nomzylicious:
. Ok thanks. I knw dey are expensive, but someone told me its 5000 upwards for foundation that's why am asking I dnt wanna be cheated. Lol. What of concealer?. Thanks alot
concealer is 1200
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Paula124(f): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
God bless you bless you sexymoma. I have learned a lot. I will practice eyeshadow application and upload the pic tomorrow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Beauty Pageant Contest (Pictures) / 5 Ways To Wear The Ankara Print / Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.