Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (219032 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
shugacane:
that okiemute be behaving like one local champ...love her voice tho

Everytime she sings, it feels like she's been singing professionally already. That Adele song she did at the semis was so wonderful.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
jasmine21:
Contestants I want saved this week: Dapo, Favour and Oluchi.

I don't really care for Yusuf to be honest. He's playful, has diction issues and thinks every song is a Fuji song urrghh! *rolling my eyes*

I hope he goes all the way just so we can see a fuji artist with some 'professional' training.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Barbarthundey(m): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sholakanye:

I hope he goes all the way just so we can see a fuji artist with some 'professional' training.

Yes o... Not the likes of saheed Osupa and etal
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by babyevelina: 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
please what stations can one view Mtn pjf apart from soundcity
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Barbarthundey(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
babyevelina:
please what stations can one view Mtn pjf apart from soundcity

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sholakanye:

Yeah good point. That would be good
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
motawlahnee:

Yeah maybe. Mtn project fame is getting better. The stage looked better last Sunday than that of the gala night.

If it looked better,den u r echoing wat I said dat d stage was small.

On 'getting better'

I cnt go into that debate now.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Matty145(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
pls how do I download longer videos . the YouTube channel this year seems changed and the videos are so short .
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Dqueenzy(f): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=Barbarthundey post=48184210][/quote]are you sure ?cos ontv doesn't air until 8:30 pm on weekdays and 8pm-9:30 on Sundays
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Matty145(m): 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
took my time to download and carefully watch the nomination show. it was not that easy but for the night,
winner and pere were the bomb. exceptional in their performance.
I didn't see oluchi going into probation it was not a right judgement i guess mumy J saw that too and didn't want to react in such a way that it would result to a clash btw faculty and d judges.
its all good but it seems d academy has swallowed some of them already unlike last yr season 8.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Barbarthundey(m): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
Dqueenzy:
are you sure ?cos ontv doesn't air until 8:30 pm on weekdays and 8pm-9:30 on Sundays
Yes you got it right... I forgot to include that there is an error in ONTV schedule
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 8:14am On Aug 05, 2016
Matty145:
took my time to download and carefully watch the nomination show. it was not that easy but for the night,
winner and pere were the bomb. exceptional in their performance.
I didn't see oluchi going into probation it was not a right judgement i guess mumy J saw that too and didn't want to react in such a way that it would result to a clash btw faculty and d judges.
its all good but it seems d academy has swallowed some of them already unlike last yr season 8.
Thats true. Ve bn doin my best to vote for her daily since she didn't deserve it in d 1st place unlike d others
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Rori(m): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sholakanye:

Everytime she sings, it feels like she's been singing professionally already. That Adele song she did at the semis was so wonderful.
I think she is a professional singer

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Rori(m): 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
shugacane:
that okiemute be behaving like one local champ...love her voice tho
Haha! Nice judgement !

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
Please did anyone here attend the Elimination show live yesterday? I hope none of my faves were eliminated undecided
**I know it's usually recorded on Fridays but aired on Saturdays
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Oh My Favour!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
Is any1 watching d Exclusive on d website?
Its rude and sign of disrespect to walk out on people while having a conversation. For God sake its being broadcasted. If WINNER no watch her attitude,she's gonna make her fans dislike her.

Okemute,becos u av d licence to open ur mouth at will doesn't mean u shouldn't mind ur business.

Faculty's gat dia work cut out
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shugacane(f): 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
samhay:
Oh My Favour!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
was she evicted?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
I heard favour got evicted Noooo!!! She had a good performance and I like her voice! sad
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
Yusuf had the highest vote..oluchi saved by faculty...Dapo saved by contestants...Favour out
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Solitin40:
Yusuf had the highest vote..oluchi saved by faculty...Dapo saved by contestants...Favour out
I thought Oluchi got evicted too...aww Ata wewe just left like that
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
Solitin40:

Wow! Thanks for the update. I'll go watch it now
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
Oluchiiiiiiii........ She did it for me tonight.

This competition is not meant for Yusuf and Dapo.

Favour didn't deserve to leave at this stage.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
None of the girls even voted Favour smh. Not fair. I hope they don't regret this later in the competition.

By the way guys, do you think maybe Favour's earlier behavior in the house (which nearly got she & Pere expelled) is the reason why viewers or the faculty did not save her? #JustAsking
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shugacane(f): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
yusuph is always struggling with his songs..i wonder wat he is still doing there

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
And Favour Leaves! Yusuph Saved, Unbelieveable sad

If yusuph don't work on his preformance, i see him leaving next.

Thank God Dapo was saved, i hope he'll now be serious.

Not happy Favour left, she was fun.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
shugacane:
yusuph is always struggling with his songs..i wonder wat he is still doing there

I thought I was the only one who noticed that. He really struggled on that song today. He needs to be more serious cos If not for viewers votes he may have gone home today.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shugacane(f): 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
jasmine21:
None of the girls even voted Favour smh. Not fair. I hope they don't regret this later in the competition.

By the way guys, do you think maybe Favour's earlier behavior in the house (which nearly got she & Pere expelled) is the reason why viewers or the faculty did not save her? #JustAsking
its suprising...all d girls voted for Dapo..btw, i love Benjamin's voice ..teamwinner&Ben
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
Pple voted with sentiment not talent

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
[quote author=inimitkel post=48252719] I thought Oluchi got evicted too...aww Ata wewe just left like that Lol
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
inimitkel:

I thought Oluchi got evicted too...aww Ata wewe just left like that

Painful
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
jasmine21:

Nope, dnt think so. They saved based on performance and Oluchi had d best for d night. Was xpectin yusuph to leave because I doubt if he'll b able to cope wit d competitn wit his stereotype kind of singing he practically struggled thru today's performance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.