Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (218724 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
Yall forget all this talk this season is disappointing
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lol...the iRep projectfame videos are so funny!!!

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shugacane(f): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
our project fame next projection is in dah building!!! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Thawarplay:
Yall forget all this talk this season is disappointing

There are still some bright light bro.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sweetdanielle(f): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
This season iznt dah bad at all
To me oo,pere was the best 4 d nyt..he wz so sensual
Lizzy did very well too...den kitay...
The rest... undecided
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sweetdanielle(f): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=samhay post=49446491]And it was a show filled with pressure from start but thank God it ended well.

Kitay :It was a below par performance from the King. There was no excitement or high point....
I am going to give him KUDOS for some things he did

On noticing the performance was nt being felt, He switched quickly and did a freestyle which was not bad at all.

He went down to the audience and picked a lady,but the lady refused to get up

Had to go to Ms Loveth and she actually stood to dance with him and saved the day.

A good and talented performer THINKS FAST

Based on the standard he has set THIS IS POOR

OKIEMUTE: Anoda below par performance, nothing much to say. IT IS POOR

DAPO: Still stuck to his gun,gave an average performance as usual

PERE: It is also a poor night for him, The performance was below

WINNER: 1stly, whoeva select songs for them needs to be jailed. It was just like a set up to bring her down. It was poor,She couldn't move not to talk of keeping up with the tempo. To cap it all,she already lost her voice b4 the performance no thanks to the GROUP SONG PERFORMANCE.

Which brings me to the group song...... IT WAS ALL NOISE!!!

When the whole show became boring,I strayed to anoda thing

Guys wat was MTN thinking wen dey did dat 'PALASA PHONE ADVERT'?

This is 2016 and u r singing 'go drop palasa fone'
Am confused. This should av been an advert of 2010 wen smartphone just dey arrive naija.

Anyway,back to the show

ELIZABETH: I was nt sure of wat to expect during my preview but I was sure this performance will determine a lot .

I am short of words. She Murdered the song....... Somebody should please describe her performance. I want to go and watch again
Perez performance wasn't poor at all....it was one of d best
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sweetdanielle(f): 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
Plz oo...Hw can I quote sumonez post...me son taya
Hw r u guyz doin urz *sweating* embarassed
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sweetdanielle:
Plz oo...Hw can I quote sumonez post...me son taya
Hw r u guyz doin urz *sweating* embarassed

Pele....... I've once been in your shoes. When you quote someone post you must leave a paragraph before writing your comment or click the enter button on your phone before you typing your comment.

There's a quote button beneath every comments.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
Kikiki Lol grin Samhay why didn't you tell us about our MTN projection, laughing hard right now.

Shugacane i can see you feeling her too.

Dolapo is really funny ''Yusuph sister'' i see her in Jenifa's dairy soon

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
Yusuf in the building by 8pm naija tym.....

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
shumuel:
Kikiki Lol grin Samhay why didn't you tell us about our MTN projection, laughing hard right now.

Am stucked between laughing and shedding tears for dolapo.

I confuse
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
Why is all their rendition low sad

DUETS

Elizabeth and Dapo did it for me, though all are below par performances to me, can't believe Kitay and Pere brought the comedy to stage i thought it was all an in house stunt. Chai.....! grin

Okiemute and Winner, i don't even know what i should say, did they turn it into a gospel song undecided or what ? Winner has got some work to do, she gets tired to easily, they tried though.

I love the way they made it a non-stop for their personal performance.

I also love the way Okiemute changed/switch the beat & tune to that of Fela, creative she is.

Guys was that Yusuph or Olakunle; one of the project fame winners in the crowed ?

Didn't feel Jeff, maybe its because i was busy with something else throught out while watching.

Dapo want to steal Lizzy from Kitay, Ifahear grin and Winner and Okeimute want to kill sandwish Peree ooo .

Anyways still feeling #Kitliz love affair wink they made me feel the show.

Kitay for PF9 chairman!

Dapo did good too, i'll give it to their team, the trio did great #DaKitLiz grin

They look like; The husband, the wife and Husband brother that wants to hit his elder brothers wife, Lol.

To cap it all, I think Dapo was the best today.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
samhay:

I confuse

Lol grin this is one of the reasons why i Love Naija, her life could change for good with that word ''Projection'' i pray God pick her call.

#IrepMTNprojection grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
MTN Super Star Projection Dolapo brought tears to my eyes cheesy grin..

This girl is a clown.. Christ grin!!

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
samhay:

I confuse
Am not understanding o shocked
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
MTN Super Star Projection Dolapo brought tears to my eyes cheesy grin..

This girl is a clown.. Christ grin!!
I hope they will pay her sha.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
enemmo:
I hope they will pay her sha.
Hahahahaha!! I don't think so.. She has lived her dream; she wished to make it into the Academy but since she didn't, she finally got a chance to stand on stage and act grin.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
DUET PERFORMANCE ------>>>

P Square feat Tu Face's IMPOSSIBILITY by Okiemute & Winner: I give them a kudos kiss, though I think Winner still have a lot of work to do.. She had breath control problem; holding on for long was a noticeable problem..

J Martins feat Timaya's GOOD or BAD by Kitay & Pere: Pere finally danced on stage cheesy.. Hallelujah somborri!! Well, I think it was a noisy presentation undecided.. **shrugs** I didn't enjoy it..

Korede Bello feat Tiwa Savage's ROMANTIC by Dapo & Eliza: I didn't see the romantic scene undecided.. Whatever happened to close curdles and a little real touch? Was Dapo scared of Kitay grin? What I saw didn't look real to me jare wink..

It was an average performance..

My best goes to Okiemute & Winner..

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
DUET PERFORMANCE ------>>>

P Square's POSSIBILITY by Okiemute & Winner: I give them a kudos kiss, though I think Winner still have a lot of work to do.. She had breath control problem; holding on for long was a noticeable problem..

J Martins feat Timaya's GOOD or BAD by Kitay & Pere: Pere finally danced on stage cheesy.. Hallelujah somborri!! Well, I think it was a noisy presentation undecided.. **shrugs** I didn't enjoy it..

You didn't watch the show last week, Pere been digging it since then.

Korede B feat Tiwa's ROMANTIC by Dapo & Eliza: I didn't see the romantic scene undecided.. Whatever happened to close curdles and a little real touch? Was Dapo scared of Kitay grin? What I saw didn't look real to me jare wink..

It was an average performance..

Sorry sister, its not a must they cuddle, what they did was way far okay, and yeah they did cuddle, its just that it was too obvious that Dapo was scared, so he really didn't do it right.

My best goes to Okiemute & Winner.. supporting the females ehey grin ?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
TRIO PERFORMANCE --------->

Winner, Pere & Okiemute: I liked the way drama queen Okiemute switched to Fela's style grin.. That was creative though the better she reduces the way she shouts, the better for her.

Pere did it for me in his group.. He had a calm, flowing, and soothing voice inasmuch as I didn't understand what he was singing cheesy..

Elizabeth, Kitay & Dapo: Eliza bebe with the lovely voice that boosts her cool.. A nice drama presentation with Kitay.. Well done!!

Kitay, the man with the rich voice.. Like play...play, he started giving us Makossa beat grin..

Dapo with the feminine voice ended up carrying the audience along.. His switch from Yoruba to English, and back to Yoruba language no eazzzzzzzy oo grin.. Lovely performance.. He did it for me in his group..

My best in the trio performance goes to #DaKitLay cheesy..

I think I saw Yuusuf seated with the audience or was my eyes deceiving me undecided?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
shumuel:
supporting the females ehey grin?

Nah!! Not really tongue.. They were the best especially Okiemute..
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shugacane(f): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
shumuel:

yes o...i dey feel her swag gan grin grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Nah!! Not really tongue.. They were the best especially Okiemute..

Aiit, if you say so, but for me it was Dapo and Elizabeth.

Hahaha you feeling the Spirit, the Projection grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
shugacane:

hahaha You feeling the Projection, i hope she goes places with her Superstar Projection grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by petiteee(f): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
I rep Dolapo grin cheesy grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
shumuel:

Aiit, if you say so, but for me it was Dapo and Elizabeth.grin
Yes, they were good. I am not disputing that fact but I think it lacked originality. Anything romantic should have a beautiful, drooling, scene which I didn't see. They did more of their dances apart.

Too much of romance novels is affecting me grin..
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
What a night! A night of nostalgia...... All round beautiful performances and covers . All the contestants truly understand what they are singing.

They didn't overdo it. They all played into their strength. In covering the songs they never lose the essence of the songs......... The evergreen highlife tone.

And kudos to the instrumentalist and the 3 backup singers.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Dqueenzy(f): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
Oh tonight they really got me dancing, kitay and pere tried,for the trio performance those that really stood out for me were dapo, kitay, pere and Elizabeth.
Did anyone spot Old wale in the crowd?Mike Don take MTN money do business.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by aalangel(f): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
The duets are zero over one hundred. Wrong songs with the wrong voices. Only Pere and Kitay managed to do justice to their individual highlife songs.

Ladies hardly did hightlife those days. These ladies of PF 9 were just dragging the songs in the name of highlife.

Okiemute "felarized" N'ike N'ike: bull crap! Jumping up and down. Highlife is not like that!!!!!
Winner agreed to curse herself this night by saying, "Na poor I poor" over 50 times.

How dare you pair Kitay with Pere?
That Ben Ogbeiwi is high on Fanta; enjoying MTN money.

Ige voice coach, what voice are you coaching when they're given the wrong songs.

Abeg, the show should just end!!! What made me watch again?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Jay542(m): 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Oh tonight they really got me dancing, kitay and pere tried,for the trio performance those that really stood out for me were dapo, kitay, pere and Elizabeth.
Did anyone spot Old wale in the crowd?Mike Don take MTN money do business.
Dapo was outstanding.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shugacane(f): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
shumuel:

hahaha You feeling the Projection, i hope she goes places with her Superstar Projection grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.