Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (219435 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by fabfunmi(f): 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
Mhen my support wasn't in vain after all..DAPO finally proved himself.... ***DAPO AND DOLAPO****MTN PROJECTION SEASON 9!!!!!! TEAM DAPO.3
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 11:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Yes, they were good. I am not disputing that fact but I think it lacked originality. Anything romantic should have a beautiful, drooling, scene which I didn't see. They did more of their dances apart.

Too much of romance novels is affecting me grin..

Yeah, judging from the fact that we all know why they both couldn't connect that much, i guess that part should be over looked, they but still tried to pull it off.

Lol grin at bolded
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Oh tonight they really got me dancing, kitay and pere tried,for the trio performance those that really stood out for me were dapo, kitay, pere and Elizabeth.
[b] Did anyone spot Old wale in the crowd? [b] Mike Don take MTN money do business.

Yeah, saw him too, but he kind a looked like Yusuph a bit when he was showed.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by petiteee(f): 11:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
shumuel:

Lol grin this is one of the reasons why i Love Naija, her life could change for good with that word ''Projection'' i pray God pick her call.

#IrepMTNprojection grin
i see MTN using her in adverts
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by rhotimee(m): 12:27am On Sep 19, 2016
Guys, there is an ongoing poll . Lets vote for our favorite Project Fame Season 9 projection. grin
www.jaratalk.com/t/vote-for-your-projectfame-season-9-favorite-contestant/130
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 3:51am On Sep 19, 2016
aalangel:
The duets are zero over one hundred. Wrong songs with the wrong voices. Only Pere and Kitay managed to do justice to their individual highlife songs.

Ladies hardly did hightlife those days. These ladies of PF 9 were just dragging the songs in the name of highlife.

Okiemute "felarized" N'ike N'ike: bull crap! Jumping up and down. Highlife is not like that!!!!!
Winner agreed to curse herself this night by saying, "Na poor I poor" over 50 times.

How dare you pair Kitay with Pere?
That Ben Ogbeiwi is high on Fanta; enjoying MTN money.

Ige voice coach, what voice are you coaching when they're given the wrong songs.

Abeg, the show should just end!!! What made me watch again?

You are right about the duets.
They were terrible.
Winner/Okeimute raised no hairs and Kitay/Pere seemed like some uncoordinated, non-harmonious shouting match(song choice also didn't help. who picks these songs for petes sake? Person needs a good whooping)
The dapo/elizabeth matchup I was really looking forward to didn't live up to expectation. It turned out to be UN-ROMANTIC as their moves were not in sync and the chemistry was lacking. The live instrumentation on this particular duet also finally made me put into words whats been tugging at my brain since the season started. To put it mildly,THE BAND HASN'T BEEN FANTASTIC. The thought hit me! "I haven't heard the hosts hail the amazing adrenaline band this season. Who are these new guys? Christ!"

Don't get me wrong, I love old school
hits, but most of the contestants bored me to death with their performances till Kitay came to the rescue and surprisingly Dapo slayed after weeks of disappointing displays. Okeimute's would have been cool but can someone pls tell that girl to calm down? Can it be that hard? No be by gra gra dem dey take carry first!

Thank God for Dolapo! She really made my day(and maybe embarassed her family). I won't be suprised if this turns out to be another rags to riches story, say, maybe a future nollywood guest role or comedic music video vixen spot.

Oh before I forget, the likeable miss loveth has a lot of work to do to fill the extra large shoes of kaffy. Her only memorable work of note this season has been elizabeth's "man down".

The quality of one of my favourite naija shows is gradually going down. Sad.
Said my piece!

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gengen118: 5:25am On Sep 19, 2016
chidi4eze:
I was clapping for Elizabeth throughout her performance...best performance on Mtn project fame season 9 for me ...God bless u

Am telling u. I said I won't vote for anyone of them this season, but eh I think am going to drop some votes for her. She really did well.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by aalangel(f): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2016
sleepyeyez:

They were terrible.
Winner/Okeimute raised no hairs and Kitay/Pere seemed like some uncoordinated, non-harmonious shouting match(song choice also didn't help. who picks these songs for petes sake? Person needs a good whooping)
The dapo/elizabeth matchup I was really looking forward to didn't live up to expectation. It turned out to be UN-ROMANTIC as their moves were not in sync and the chemistry was lacking. The live instrumentation on this particular duet also finally made me put into words whats been tugging at my brain since the season started. To put it mildly,THE BAND HASN'T BEEN FANTASTIC. The thought hit me! "I haven't heard the hosts hail the amazing adrenaline band this season. Who are these new guys? Christ!"

hits, but most of the contestants bored me to death with their performances till Kitay came to the rescue and surprisingly Dapo slayed after weeks of disappointing displays. Okeimute's would have been cool but can someone pls tell that girl to calm down? Can it be that hard? No be by gra gra dem dey take carry first!

Thank God for Dolapo! She really made my day(and maybe embarassed her family). I won't be suprised if this turns out to be another rags to riches story, say, maybe a future nollywood guest role or comedic music video vixen spot.

Oh before I forget, the likeable miss loveth has a lot of work to do to fill the extra large shoes of kaffy. Her only memorable work of note this season has been elizabeth's "man down".

Said my piece!

Well said. I thought I was the only one seeing these. Highlife and jazz are actually my best. I can believe I was angry listening to Highlife yesterday.

From Faculty to Judges, they're all chopping MTN money. I think they've all been there too long; at ease in Zion. They should be changed.

The only person I'm beginning to like is Lovett. She's more sincere than others. She's really trying her best in her capability to help the contestants.

That said, PF needs a good match for the Show. They've just been consistent for nothing.

They other day, Inyaya gave credit to Kaycee Limpopo for discovering him and HarrySong. He didn't even mention Project, not to talk of Fame.

It is well my dear.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by aalangel(f): 10:23am On Sep 19, 2016
sleepyeyez:

They were terrible.

Said my piece!

For me, since after Chidinma, Adrenalin has been the winner of PF especially the drummer, but I don't think they're the ones playing cos they call them " The Project Fame band".
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by mictennyson(m): 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
pls text 13 to 306 and also vote online. thanx
#teampere

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by kome2: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
shumuel:
Kikiki Lol grin Samhay why didn't you tell us about our MTN projection, laughing hard right now.

Shugacane i can see you feeling her too.

Dolapo is really funny ''Yusuph sister'' i see her in Jenifa's dairy soon

I almost peed in my shorts! I feel mtn brought that girl on stage for comic relief.Enuf said finally she got what she wanted.
grin
shumuel:
Kikiki Lol grin Samhay why didn't you tell us about our MTN projection, laughing hard right now.

Shugacane i can see you feeling her too.

Dolapo is really funny ''Yusuph sister'' i see her in Jenifa's dairy soon

I almost peed in my shorts! I feel mtn brought that girl on stage for comic relief.Enuf said finally she got what she wanted.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by airmark(m): 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
I dont know who motivated dapo, between dolapo and his mother.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
You guys comment tho grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Dqueenzy(f): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
Jay542:
Dapo was outstanding.
Mk i no lie,he really surprised me.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Jay542(m): 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Mk i no lie,he really surprised me.
But they re all good. That pere guy is really good but I don't like him like that. I pray Dapo or Kitay wins sha.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hello lovely pple, bn a while. Hope we re all voting for our favourites?
Plssssssssssssss send 13 to 306 from a mtn line n u ll b surprised @wat God will do 4 u.
@jay pls u can vote for him even wen u dnt like him. God bless u all as u vote

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
Jay542:

But they re all good. That pere guy is really good but I don't like him like that. I pray Dapo or Kitay wins sha.
Ejo, Biko, ndaAllah, Sil'vous plait, like Pere and vote for him, his voting number is 13.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Jay542(m): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ayoomolabake:

Ejo, Biko, ndaAllah, Sil'vous plait, like Pere and vote for him, his voting number is 13.
He's very good. No doubt. But I like the baby of the house. His number is 3.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Dqueenzy(f): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
Jay542:

My brother there is no jazz that will make dapo win lol.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
petiteee:
i see MTN using her in adverts

Naaaaa! I would have said, but MTN is looking for money, so who Knows she might be that lucky.

How was your day ?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
kome2:

I almost peed in my shorts! I feel mtn brought that girl on stage for comic relief.Enuf said finally she got what she wanted. grin

Lol grin yeah she was really hilarious, she was dancing with one of her shoe on her head, kikiki Lol grin funny Projection.

IrepMTNprojection grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
Dqueenzy:

hmmm i pray so o, because it would really be unfair to Kitay & Okiemute who had giving their very best from the begining.

I don't trust MTN, something like that happened last year season8 when Jeff came from nowhere and took the winner, praying they don't try such this year.

Lets keep our fingers crossed smiley

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:18am On Sep 20, 2016
So Ankle Ben actually meant they couldn't learn anything from Dapo?

I feel for the boy.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by microjobpays: 4:14am On Sep 20, 2016
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by airmark(m): 5:00am On Sep 20, 2016
shumuel:

hmmm i pray so o, because it would really be unfair to Kitay & Okiemute who had giving their very best from the begining.

I don't trust MTN, something like that happened last year season8 when Jeff came from nowhere and took the winner, praying they don't try such this year.

The winner is between kitay and elizabeth. Also the songs they will sing again will boost their fanbase more (mama and standing ovation).
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Jay542(m): 6:37am On Sep 20, 2016
Dqueenzy:
If you vote. He'll def win.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2016
Hello Everyone.

Great Job so far.

My Prediction

Elizabeth 1st
Kitay 2nd
Okiemute 3rd
Pere 4th
Dapo 5th
Winner 6th

Hopefully it wouldn't happen this way because am #Team Okiemute.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2016
airmark:

The winner is between kitay and elizabeth. Also the songs they will sing again will boost their fanbase more (mama and standing ovation).
Voting would have already closed when they sing again.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by airmark(m): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2016
enemmo:
Voting would have already closed when they sing again.

oh ok smiley
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
shumuel:

Exactly Jeff winning last season really took me by surprise especially when I was expecting Arewa or Deinde for that position...considering the equality in age with Jeff(18yrs) & looking well presentable, Dapo might pull a Jeff at the finals.
However my prediction for the finale based on the show so far:
Kitay 1st
Elizabeth 2nd
Okiemute 3rd
Dapo 4th
Pere 5th
Winner 6th....just waiting for the shocker PF is known for on finale night...fingers crossed.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Dqueenzy(f): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
Jay542:
If you vote. He'll def win.
Me way be #Team pererere.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Me way be #Team pererere.
Come dey do me like say team pere dey scarce. I hope d Lil votes we gv him re enof

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.