Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,506 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (219450 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by TopWinner(m): 7:22am On Sep 22, 2016
See ehn, if it's not Okiemute or Kitay or Elizabeth, we'll riot. Seriously.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2016
olavicks:

She should listen to Adekunle gold's Ariwo ko

kikiki Lol grin don't mind her, incase she hasn't noticed she has lost her second position to Elizabeth, what too much energy would cause.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 8:14am On Sep 22, 2016
TopWinner:

Am with you on that, cause i don't trust MTN

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 8:22am On Sep 22, 2016
It was all so touching yesterday at the academy, they all sang for Miss Ige and she blushed all through, i love that moment.

Dapo is just too playful and that boy's lust is something else, he played with his part of the song(but i loved it) and he also broke the hug when his hand was moving downwards on Elizabeth's back, she had to quickly move,, who noticed it too ?

Anyways they reminded me of ''Sound of Music''

They also visited the MTN office
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2016
samhay:
By the way, I saw that lady that always pick my calls weneva I call (MTN Cc 180). If I catch that lady, na she dey threaten to block my line cos I no dey roam.

Dnt worry, now I Knw ur face.

Lol grin i hope she is Bea, because i don't trust MTN she might be ugly so, MTN 419 no be here.

Oh, they payed a visit to MTN office on the show aired yesterday, was she one of those ladies ?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2016
shumuel:

Lol grin i hope she is Bea, because i don't trust MTN she might be ugly so, MTN 419 no be here.

Oh, they payed a visit to MTN office on the show aired yesterday, was she one of those ladies ?

Yes, She was the 1 waving
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 9:12am On Sep 22, 2016
samhay:

Yes, She was the 1 waving

kikiki Lol grin how did you know ? What if she is one of those ladies who wore ''i rep PF'' T-shirts grin were they bodyguards, mehn... They grab cheesy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2016
shumuel:

kikiki Lol grin how did you know ? What if she is one of those ladies who wore ''i rep PF'' T-shirts grin were they bodyguards, mehn... They grab cheesy

Dat smile is exactly wat I feel wen am talking to her on the fone.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2016
samhay:

Dat smile is exactly wat I feel wen am talking to her on the fone.

Do you know her personally ?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2016
samhay:

Thank God, was afraid before.
Taut u were gonna ask me to create space for u in my house. I don't Knw u also av a good heart,u just dey shakara me.

Already done. Even my passport number and home address Incase u decide to relocate...
Ehen nw u r makn me hapy u r nw actn lyk d gentle man 2 d cal u said u r,as 4 d shakara no mind me jare u supoze undastnd say na so ladiez de roll. Ehn bt sammy dear I still nid a space in ur houx grin abeg o na joke b4 gara go con slaughta my neck 4 xmas chicken cheesy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 10:11am On Sep 22, 2016
TopWinner:
My dear am wit u jare,jus dat am still sharpening my sword n training my squad b4 anouncin it here.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:12am On Sep 22, 2016
shumuel:

Do you know her personally ?

I guess we r in d same mission.

Incase u Knw her personally, I want to know her too.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2016
Tidamsel:
Ehen nw u r makn me hapy u r nw actn lyk d gentle man 2 d cal u said u r,as 4 d shakara no mind me jare u supoze undastnd say na so ladiez de roll. Ehn bt sammy dear I still nid a space in ur houx grin abeg o na joke b4 gara go con slaughta my neck 4 xmas chicken cheesy

Now its my time to do small shakara, How much will u pay?

Gara wnt do anything for you, She know 'I belong to everybody and at the same time belong to nobody'

Oh I miss @Amicable, I hope dat boss dat kept u so busy pays well sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by olavicks: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2016
shumuel:
It was all so touching yesterday at the academy, they all sang for Miss Ige and she blushed all through, i love that moment.

Dapo is just too playful and that boy's lust is something else, he played with his part of the song(but i loved it) and he also broke the hug when his hand was moving downwards on Elizabeth's back, she had to quickly move,, who noticed it too ?

Anyways they reminded me of ''Sound of Music''

They also visited the MTN office

Did you hear Dapos comments about sexual urge in the house....he must have risen and fallen many times grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2016
Hmn so afta pf itz by by 2 evry1 ryt am gona miss u all embarassed cry xpecialy d GR8 PRESIDENT and ez 1ST LADY am talkn in person of MR SAMHAY and MRS GARA ur fairytalez on dz thread wz n still is 4un 2 me luv u guyz kiss My MR SLEEP d VP on dz thread dat did nt sopot me against ez pal am rily gona miss ur sleep sleep comic wayz wink JASMINE d beautiful scent flower alwaiz on point wit ha opinionz n d delectable AMICABLE mr Sleep swithat also on point .rily gona miss u all n evry1 else cuz I cnt stat listin all dere wunt b enof space 4 dat bt I must confess u r all 1daful pple on dz nairaland thread. Cnt wait 4 nxt year pf so we can all gt bak 2geda by GOD's GRACE AMEN!!!. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
samhay:

Now its my time to do small shakara, How much will u pay?

Gara wnt do anything for you, She know 'I belong to everybody and at the same time belong to nobody'

Oh I miss @Amicable, I hope dat boss dat kept u so busy pays well sha
Lolz yeah sammy is free n free lyk a bird. Freeeeeeeeeeeeedom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by TopWinner(m): 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
shumuel:

Am with you on that, cause i don't trust MTN

Swear down.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
Tidamsel:
So shld I state it or nt cuz I dnt undastnd u,u've statd ur comic wayz inshrt sam its lyk u aint rdy jus liv me alone abeg. Ur mata don tire person no wonda gara jus freed u cuz u were bcomin complicatd. Wen u r rdy let me no.

All these for him? Wen am here? Bet why na? Like me too sef small na.

*humming adekunle gold's 'ready'*
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by holarjide: 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
pls is nobody talking about pere ni....abeg oooo! After all the hardwork........PERE RE REE REE

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
olavicks:

Did you hear Dapos comments about sexual urge in the house....he must have risen and fallen many times grin grin grin

Yeah i did, in Mummy J's class when she asked about what they have learnt from PF and that was his childish/stvpid reply, the guy need slap i swear, whats our business with his urges, what we want to know is about his music career,, if PF should give him anything we will bring the show down,,, but its funny how i find myself singing that his song ''Love hey'' i think someone has sang something similar.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
samhay:

I guess we r in d same mission.
Incase u Knw her personally, I want to know her too.

Pulling my legs, ehey?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by oluworld2(m): 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
#team_pere

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by olavicks: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
shumuel:

Yeah i did, in Mummy J's class when she asked about what they have learnt from PF and that was his childish/stvpid reply, the guy need slap i swear, whats our business with his urges, what we want to know is about his music career,, if PF should give him anything we will bring the show down,,, but its funny how i find myself singing that his song ''Love hey'' i think someone has sang something similar.
my broda am also infected o...that song na Naija banga on a lighter note
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
Kitay Auditioned in Port Harcourt. And also Auditioned in Lagos but was pick in Port Harcourt. He has to sing Twice before the Judges accept him to the Academy.

Never give up my brother. Keep trying. Be like kitay

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by opulus: 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
Who is watching...kitay is evil ... grin grin grin According to dapo
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gbemmy0209: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
samhay:

Lol, why u gv up on me na embarassed I will Bea good boy soon.

Am doing great dear,u?.

Don't Knw aw returning bk to shell will be,av neva been dis active.

Am afraid dear.

Not gotten any addiction yet ooo, please Incase u found 1, feel free to notify me o.

Av made a lot of friends I cnt forget.

Thank God I wnt need to rent pple weneva I wan do wedding, I dnt av a single friend b4, but now I av a lot of u guys.

Na to invite una so dat groom table no go empty.....

Just let me Knw wen u committee of friends pick my wedding day and d venue

I didn't say u shud give ur farewell speech now na..

No addiction yet; except another reality show comes up soon; then we can migrate to the thread.

Friends? Maybe peeps on whatsapp sha. For those on the thread alone, we'l just hibernate till season 10.

Be a good boy sha..Don't kill the comic side of u.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
gbemmy0209:

I didn't say u shud give ur farewell speech now na..

No addiction yet; except another reality show comes up soon; then we can migrate to the thread.

Friends? Maybe peeps on whatsapp sha. For those on the thread alone, we'l just hibernate till season 10.

Be a good boy sha..Don't kill the comic side of u.

I dey hear about maltina dance all, no Knw aw fa dough
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
sleepyeyez:

All these for him? Wen am here? Bet why na? Like me too sef small na.

*humming adekunle gold's 'ready'*
Oh so nw u r begn me 2 lyk u even if itz small,u c wot goez ard comz ard wen I askd 4 ur sopot wot did u tel me? Ehn me 2 no probz jus tell me aw much u'll pay 4 my lyk if itz wrth it l'll let u no if nt I'll also let u no
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Tidamsel:
Oh so nw u r begn me 2 lyk u even if itz small,u c wot goez ard comz ard wen I askd 4 ur sopot wot did u tel me? Ehn me 2 no probz jus tell me aw much u'll pay 4 my lyk if itz wrth it l'll let u no if nt I'll also let u no

Wld a cruise on a yacht do?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Talkingboy: 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
Guys , I thought tomorrow (Friday) was grand finale , or what is the essence of tomorrow's show at 2pm ?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
sleepyeyez:

Wld a cruise on a yacht do?
Lolz cheesy u r jus makn me laff I wz ryt u r samhay'z vp no diffrnce btwn u 2 very 4uny. Plz o I dnt want my delectable amicable troble.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by loadux(f): 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
wow today's show was so emotional, I can't believe it ending so soon. may the best man/woman win, love you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.