Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,349 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (219423 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Dqueenzy(f): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
gara11:

Come dey do me like say team pere dey scarce. I hope d Lil votes we gv him re enof
Don't worry he has the backing of the gods,fine voice does nt go home emptyhanded.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sweetdanielle(f): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
Please vote for Elizabeth and pere embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by petiteee(f): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
Chai! Okeimute and her mouth openingsad It was like she was shocked winner could sing so good shocked Lol cheesy The camera though, always waiting for when she opens her mouth undecided

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
[size=20] WHO BROKE WINERS HEART ? !!! [/size] grin girl sang from the Heart, Hello... from... The... Other... Side grin

Elizabeth & Kitay staying on top, let them both just give us same as or twice as much as they sang at the academy on stage.

Dapo! Dapo! Boy need to stop playing.

Okeimute and open mouth, kikiki Lol grin Samhay's best part of the show cheesy

Mehn! With the way Dapo performed last week and Winner sang at the academy today am begining to be scare, their fanbase could double, make Pere see something take home to his mama ooo, ha! Winner and Dapo don't do this now.

No shakking to Kitay, Elizabeth and Okiemute, we know they are going home with something, most deffinately.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
petiteee:
Chai! Okeimute and her mouth openingsad It was like she was shocked winner could sing so good shocked Lol cheesy The camera though, always waiting for when she opens her mouth undecided

Like seriously, she need someone to tell it to her, thank God miss Ige told her today to tone it down a bit, hope she listen.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:12am On Sep 21, 2016
shumuel:
[size=20] WHO BROKE WINERS HEART ? !!! [/size] grin girl sang from the Heart, Hello... from... The... Other... Side grin

Elizabeth & Kitay staying on top, let them both just give us same as or twice as much as they sang at the academy on stage.

Dapo! Dapo! Boy need to stop playing.

Okeimute and open mouth, kikiki Lol grin Samhay's best part of the show cheesy

Mehn! With the way Dapo performed last week and Winner sang at the academy today am begining to be scare, their fanbase could double, make Pere see something take home to his mama ooo, ha! Winner and Dapo don't do this now.

No shakking to Kitay, Elizabeth and Okiemute, we know they are going home with something, most deffinately.

I dnt really feel that Winner's rehearsal.

U r 2-3days close to the end and u r misusing ur greatest asset. It doesn't make any sense to me.

By the way,she was just shouting. What if she lose her voice,she will b blaming the devil abi?

Its a No, No for me.

2days ago, during captain selection Kitay said I hate serious people (referring to Okiemute)

Is tension brewing in the house?

Elizabeth might snatch this 1st position

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:15am On Sep 21, 2016
gara11:

Come dey do me like say team pere dey scarce. I hope d Lil votes we gv him re enof

Aw d little go b enuf when som1 with 11 gmail acct dey vote Elizabeth.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Daisi1(m): 3:53am On Sep 21, 2016
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 8:11am On Sep 21, 2016
samhay:
So Ankle Ben actually meant they couldn't learn anything from Dapo?

I feel for the boy.

Hahahahahaha. Dat Ankle Ben is very wicked I swear. Lolzzzzzzz
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2016
samhay:

I dnt really feel that Winner's rehearsal.

U r 2-3days close to the end and u r misusing ur greatest asset. It doesn't make any sense to me.

By the way,she was just shouting. What if she lose her voice,she will b blaming the devil abi?

Its a No, No for me.

2days ago, during captain selection Kitay said I hate serious people (referring to Okiemute)

Is tension brewing in the house?

Elizabeth might snatch this 1st position

We just can't tell, Yes we all know Adele's ''Hello'' is a big one, one which speaks to everyones heart, so i understand why she went that far''the other side'' with the song during rehearsal, and yes she may losse her voice but she did one thing which was needed at the right time, which is connect deeply with the viewers/Fans, the voting ends this week so does the show, so bro, they don't really need their voices that much any longer what they all need now is the votes, with which what she did could give her, except Project fame is lying about how they run the show, then giving the winner to whom ''They'' feel like but keep on lying to us that its the viewers choice, except that bro, i see winner stepping up the ladder with that stunt she pulled.

@Bolded: Honestly, i wouldn't mind that, its just that it would be so unfair to Kitay and Okiemute, who had been at best althrough, but... I really wanted it to be a female winner this season, it was quite unfortunate Favour never had the chance to Wow us much, but anyways am good with Elizabeth.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
samhay:

Aw d little go b enuf when som1 with 11 gmail acct dey vote Elizabeth.
Lol, mk d person pray mk mtn nor decide to rig d votes
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by NaijTV: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieDIv-M5IYw

Emmanuella vs AY'S DAUGHTER MICHELLE
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
Whewwww bin buzy,wotz d latest guyz?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
gara11:

Lol, mk d person pray mk mtn nor decide to rig d votes

Na true sha

Tidamsel:
Whewwww bin buzy,wotz d latest guyz?

I Knw u were and I missed u, but giving u a mention dey scare me,make u no go plan anoda coup.....

I pray u see dis 1 while u are busy but u wnt b chanced to reply.

Happy Busying.

Miss u
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
samhay:

Na true sha

I Knw u were and I missed u, but giving u a mention dey scare me,make u no go plan anoda coup.....

Happy Busying.

Miss u
plz o dnt quote me I dnt nid ur mentn apat 4rm d handsom n beautiful nairalanderz cuz I stil dey vex 4 u. Shikena
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
samhay:

Na true sha

Happy Busying.

Miss u
N if u rily n truly nid settlement den b rdy 2 bid my conditn cuz I stil wunt let u go free lyk gara did
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
shumuel:

We just can't tell, Yes we all know Adele's ''Hello'' is a big one, one which speaks to everyones heart, so i understand why she went that far''the other side'' with the song during rehearsal, and yes she may losse her voice but she did one thing which was needed at the right time, which is connect deeply with the viewers/Fans, the voting ends this week so does the show, so bro, they don't really need their voices that much any longer what they all need now is the votes, with which what she did could give her, except Project fame is lying about how they run the show, then giving the winner to whom ''They'' feel like but keep on lying to us that its the viewers choice, except that bro, i see winner stepping up the ladder with that stunt she pulled.

@Bolded: Honestly, i wouldn't mind that, its just that it would be so unfair to Kitay and Okiemute, who had been at best althrough, but... I really wanted it to be a female winner this season, it was quite unfortunate Favour never had the chance to Wow us much, but anyways am good with Elizabeth.

So u r simply saying her voice counts for nothing on the night of d grand finale?

OK den.

Just Knw dis

Clement had knee injury during season 7, but performed like nothing happened.

If u understand what I mean my loss of voice, u wnt say she pulled a stunt.
If d voice should go, it cnt be patched up like oda injuries, no bandage or pain killer can bring it back. Not forgetting her personal composition is also on d high pitch coupled wit Adele's HELLO of all songs.

A professional athlete will not exhaust all his strength during training
A professional singer won't joke with her voice during rehearsals when she knows this is the last lap of her Worldwide tour.

Pple dat r voting deserve'VALUE FOR THEIR MONEY'.

I spend my money on u, u come tell me u lose ur voice, make I dey enjoy ur previous performance.

The thunder dat will fire such person is waiting for Manchester United to win a match.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by bestspoke: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
sweet Jesus ...Where have I been....Been following the show from day one...!
#TeamElizabeth all the way , I hope I am not alone sha
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
Tidamsel:
plz o dnt quote me I dnt nid ur mentn apat 4rm d handsom n beautiful nairalanderz cuz I stil dey vex 4 u. Shikena

Wen did u income 'beautiful lady to d call' dat I shouldn't quote u?

In Lagbaja's voice

Tell me,anything u want me to do for u baby,And I will do for u ryt away,tell me wat will make u haappy, and I will do for you.

Note: I was only singing o,dnt mean dose words literally, b4 u start asking me wat I cannot do

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
bestspoke:
sweet Jesus ...Where have I been....Been following the show from day one...!
#TeamElizabeth all the way , I hope I am not alone sha

U r mosh wekom,feel among u hear.

U r not alone, I am here with u, dough we far apart.....

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
samhay:

Wen did u income 'beautiful lady to d call' dat I shouldn't quote u?

In Lagbaja's voice

Tell me,anything u want me to do for u baby,And I will do for u ryt away,tell me wat will make u haappy, and I will do for you.

Note: I was only singing o,dnt mean dose words literally, b4 u start asking me wat I cannot do
So shld I state it or nt cuz I dnt undastnd u,u've statd ur comic wayz inshrt sam its lyk u aint rdy jus liv me alone abeg. Ur mata don tire person no wonda gara jus freed u cuz u were bcomin complicatd. Wen u r rdy let me no.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
Tidamsel:
So shld I state it or nt cuz I dnt undastnd u,u've statd ur comic wayz inshrt sam its lyk u aint rdy jus liv me alone abeg. Ur mata don tire person no wonda gara jus freed u cuz u were bcomin complicatd. Wen u r rdy let me no.
Lol
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
gara11:

Lol
Bae no mind dat guy jare ez jus 2 4uny.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
gara11:

Lol
E hz even ran away slf cnt even b d gentle man 2 d cal dat e claimz. Samhay ehn na God go dliva us 4rm u.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
samhay:

So u r simply saying her voice counts for nothing on the night of d grand finale?

OK den.

Just Knw dis

If d voice should go, it cnt be patched up like oda injuries, no bandage or pain killer can bring it back. Not forgetting her personal composition is also on d high pitch coupled wit Adele's HELLO of all songs.

A professional singer won't joke with her voice during rehearsals when she knows this is the last lap of her Worldwide tour.

I spend my money on u, u come tell me u lose ur voice, make I dey enjoy ur previous performance.

The thunder dat will fire such person is waiting for Manchester United to win a match.

I never disputed that she needed her on the night of the grand finale, i was only stating that she capitalised on the votes, which is why she did what she did and i commend her for doing so because i think its a smart move, remember voting closes on Friday and i believe the contestant with the highest votes amounts to something, inrespective of what the judges might think, anyways that was why i said ''Except MTN PF lies about how they pick their winners''

@Bolded Lol grin why now see as you finish Man-U and we its fans sad

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
Tidamsel:

I dnt Knw wat u might ask, so am afraid of saying am ready.

D oda day I was ready, na my vote dem ask for.

Who knows maybe na same vote u wan ask.

Just ask 1st,if am nt ready,we both wait till I am.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
samhay:

I dnt Knw wat u might ask, so am afraid of saying am ready.

D oda day I was ready, na my vote dem ask for.

Who knows maybe na same vote u wan ask.

Just ask 1st,if am nt ready,we both wait till I am.
Eyah chai neva new u lykd me dz much 2 d xtent u r rdy 2 bid ma conditn so far itz witin ur capability,luv dat spirit n 4 d 1st tym l'll go wit dz idea of urz u truly luv ur nairalandaz palz,awwwww hw swit,u r truly a frnd indeed....Hmmn letz c... K jus email me ur foreign digitz datz all hope itz nt 2 much 4 u?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gbemmy0209: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
samhay:

OK den.

Just Knw dis

Lol. I dunno wot to do to u. Infact, I give up.

How'v u bin?

Scary that we have about 4 days to go back to our shells wen PF is over..

Got another addiction?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by olavicks: 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
shumuel:

Like seriously, she need someone to tell it to her, thank God miss Ige told her today to tone it down a bit, hope she listen.

She should listen to Adekunle gold's Ariwo ko
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 12:44am On Sep 22, 2016
Tidamsel:
Eyah chai neva new u lykd me dz much 2 d xtent u r rdy 2 bid ma conditn so far itz witin ur capability,luv dat spirit n 4 d 1st tym l'll go wit dz idea of urz u truly luv ur nairalandaz palz,awwwww hw swit,u r truly a frnd indeed....Hmmn letz c... K jus email me ur foreign digitz datz all hope itz nt 2 much 4 u?

Thank God, was afraid before.
Taut u were gonna ask me to create space for u in my house. I don't Knw u also av a good heart,u just dey shakara me.

Already done. Even my passport number and home address Incase u decide to relocate...
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 12:52am On Sep 22, 2016
gbemmy0209:

Lol. I dunno wot to do to u. Infact, I give up.

How'v u bin?

Scary that we have about 4 days to go back to our shells wen PF is over..

Got another addiction?

Lol, why u gv up on me na embarassed I will Bea good boy soon.

Am doing great dear,u?.

Don't Knw aw returning bk to shell will be,av neva been dis active.

Am afraid dear.

Not gotten any addiction yet ooo, please Incase u found 1, feel free to notify me o.

Av made a lot of friends I cnt forget.

Thank God I wnt need to rent pple weneva I wan do wedding, I dnt av a single friend b4, but now I av a lot of u guys.

Na to invite una so dat groom table no go empty.....

Just let me Knw wen u committee of friends pick my wedding day and d venue
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:26am On Sep 22, 2016
By the way, I saw that lady that always pick my calls weneva I call (MTN Cc 180). If I catch that lady, na she dey threaten to block my line cos I no dey roam.

Dnt worry, now I Knw ur face.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.