Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW (24097 Views)

Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency / ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity / Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by Reference(m): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
BABAODU:
I don't know why he won't just try and focus on the standard way of generating electricity, before going for alternative source, just another way to embezzle Nigeria money. All these new technologies requires good maintainance culture which we don't have as a nation.

Pls Mr Fashola, invest in big gas turbines, set up gas turbine farms in the areas that has aboundant natural gas that we are stupidly flaring up at the moment. That way we can generate electricity at cheaper rate and you can reduce tariff.

Be like say you no dey taya for this oily gas business. I passed Geregu a couple of days ago on the way to Abuja, only one of 6 turbines working, reason, gas. No infrastructure, no gas agreements, no gas security. The question you should be asking is. Why can't we run those plants with coal gas. Have a plant situated on location at Geregu or just 300 miles south in Enugu where abundant deposits lie. Why must it be from Escravos 900 miles away through Indian country. Is that rocket science again.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by Femich18(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
MasterJayJay:
Each state should be given a mandate to generate at least 1,000 megawatts for the next four years.
Lol...its a good move though but where do you expect some States to get 1billion dollars from...States that can't even pay salaries

1 Like

Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by Bobbybabs(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
aresa:

About Dam, that was a mix up, I was going to reference the other poster.

To address your post.

10 Plants X 5000MW @ $1 Billion/1000MW = $50 Billion

Do you have $50 Billion or do you think Nigeria have N50 Billion?

You plan based on unique situations and available resources, not on fairy tales and what you can not do to sole your immediate problems..

Pakistan is building a collection 10/1000MW solar plants for almost the same amount we are spending so your point is kind of mute..

And about maintenance, this is just ridiculous, Solari is sustainable energy and requires little or no maintenance..

Now you are making some sense as regards to the Pakistan case. 10 1000MW solar plants is far better and not the tiny plants you are in support of earlier.

But because solar is sustainable does not mean you will not still budget for maintenance and security. So are you telling me you just set it up and leave it running on its own. Common

Lastly the 10 X 5000mw I suggested is just an example I stated if you have digested my original post very well. 1000mw atleast is very okay and not 70, 100, 80mw etc scattered all over the country.
Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by mekussa(m): 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
big ups man...the sense wey u get.....einstein go be learner for where u dey ...no mind dat mfotambo
aresa:

What's the difference between what we are spending and what other countries are spending on 1000MW. For 1125 MW, we are actually getting a good deal for our money.

The going rate for 1000MW is $1 billion.

Even the so called 22.500MW $22 billion largest damn you quoted = $1 billion per 1000 MW.

Do a little elementary arithmetic before spewing rubbish and even a little research before spewing ignorance on the internet. Hate and bitterness can not stop us.

Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
Funny thread though. i currently work in an utility company in North America, and fashola's move is excellent. My company has it's own capacity of 3000MW - Coal and hydro, while we have smaller private firms that generates power from solar, wind, gas, and thermal that we buy the remaining 1000MW from. Some of the small power plants are oil companies and agric farms, and we offer them incentives and discounts for more smaller companies to come onboard.

Another problem apart from capacity that Nigeria needs to work on is our aging infrastructures (poles, transmission network anddistribution networks), apparatus, equipment e.t.c unfortunately..these do not come cheap as well...

3 Likes

Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by aresa: 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Bobbybabs:

Now you are making some sense as regards to the Pakistan case. 10 1000MW solar plants is far better and not the tiny plants you are in support of earlier.

Pakistan is building a collection of solar power plants totaling 1000 MW

Nigeria is building a collection of solar power plants totaling 1125 MW

Ours is 1125 MW

Pakistan is lower @ 1000MW

But Pakistan's smaller total MW is still better than ours?

Smaller is better than larger?

Sometimes I wonder about the basis and rationalization for you people's argument. smh..

But because solar is sustainable does not mean you will not still budget for maintenance and security. So are you telling me you just set it up and leave it running on its own. Common

It doesn't matter how you cut and dice it, solar is still almost maintenance free unlike hydro, turbines, and even wind.

Solar have little or no moving parts or mechanical formations so breakdowns is minimal and repairs doesn't take days, weeks or months, it takes minutes or hours.

Lastly the 10 X 5000mw I suggested is just an example I stated if you have digested my original post very well. 1000mw atleast is very okay and not 70, 100, 80mw etc scattered all over the country.

You can not support any argument based on suggestions, unrealistic and impractical ideas.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by Chukazu: 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2016

Nah, not today, not now... I won't insult you, Your ignorance has done that to you already

If you could read effectively maybe you'd have had a better understanding of where am driving at

some countries have the luxury of experimenting with solar powered plants, others like Nigeria don't, we currently have an installed capacity of not more than 7,000MW. Instead of building small plants everywhere, why not build something large to generate what can supply the entire country for about 18 hours daily...

You can say all you want, but i won't stoop to your level of immaturity by trading insults... I'd rather trade opinions with you

Thanks

good point...but I actually believe we need both
we the cottage sizes and we also need ambitious super size projects.

we need any power,just like you need a small transformer for a low density population, and a bigger one for a bigger population.
I have always believed that every state in this country can generate nothing less than a 1000MW of electricity and that would automatically give 36 000MW, shamefully enough we are making power generation look like a rocket science.
..another huddle is too much centralization of system
Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by Chukazu: 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Femich18:

Lol...its a good move though but where do you expect some States to get 1billion dollars from...States that can't even pay salaries

our problem is lack of planning.
the guy you quoted said "mandate to generate within four years"

if we have been doing that since democratic rule by now we would have become sufficient in power.. and it's not too late to start, so that we don't lament tomorrow on same issues
Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by bulletproofmonk(m): 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2016

Nah, not today, not now... I won't insult you, Your ignorance has done that to you already

If you could read effectively maybe you'd have had a better understanding of where am driving at

some countries have the luxury of experimenting with solar powered plants, others like Nigeria don't, we currently have an installed capacity of not more than 7,000MW. Instead of building small plants everywhere, why not build something large to generate what can supply the entire country for about 18 hours daily...

You can say all you want, but i won't stoop to your level of immaturity by trading insults... I'd rather trade opinions with you

Thanks

Dude,you know nothing about power. How can you prefer embedded to distributive captive generation for Nigeria? Novice talk...

2 Likes

Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by Bobbybabs(m): 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
aresa:

Pakistan is building a collection of solar power plants totaling 1000 MW

Nigeria is building a collection of solar power plants totaling 1125 MW

Ours is 1125 MW

Pakistan is lower @ 1000MW

But Pakistan's smaller total MW is still better than ours?

Smaller is better than larger?

Sometimes I wonder about the basis and rationalization for you people's argument. smh..

It doesn't matter how you cut and dice it, solar is still almost maintenance free unlike hydro, turbines, and even wind.

Solar have little or no moving parts or mechanical formations so breakdowns is minimal and repairs doesn't take days, weeks or months, it takes minutes or hours.

You can not support any argument based on suggestions, unrealistic and impractical ideas.
No matter how you try to sugar coat your opinion,you know deep down am right but you will never admit it. Instead you are pointing to errors which in essence is obviously as a result of your mistakes.

Please let me be clear ones and for all which I think that where you are having problem with.
Having big plants in my opinion is best as long as each plant is atleast 1000mw. Now that is what I am talking about. Am not in support of tiny plants scattered everywhere.

In my original post, I stated that I do not know much about power generation. All am proposing is the best form of generation should be used considering all factors then we should build big plants for them. Or mostly have big power plants that we can really depend on. For example 1000mw in one state, another 2000mw in this state, another 500mw, 3000mw and so on. I do not like the 80, 70, 100mw idea period.

Please stop all this your solar panel lessons, I did not ask for it. Besides only God know how you got your knowledge on it cos I doubt you are an expert in this field. And please don't tell me you got it from Google because it only makes you look stupid.

No matter how simple a machine looks or function, it still going to need maintenance. Fine you are stating that it is little maintenance. Now have you considered that engineers will have to be stationed in each of these tiny solar plants. In terms of logistics and overhead please do maths before you come here to type poo again.

I rest my case.
Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by missrock(f): 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
only Lagos can successfully build 1000mw station in this current Nigeria.

Edo state is building 2000

1 Like

Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
So someone said nonsense on the first page and they finished him so hard that he deleted his account grin grin grin lmao

2 Likes

Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by aresa: 12:19am On Jul 23, 2016
Bobbybabs:

No matter how you try to sugar coat your opinion,you know deep down am right but you will never admit it. Instead you are pointing to errors which in essence is obviously as a result of your mistakes.

Please let me be clear ones and for all which I think that where you are having problem with.
Having big plants in my opinion is best as long as each plant is atleast 1000mw. Now that is what I am talking about. Am not in support of tiny plants scattered everywhere.

In my original post, I stated that I do not know much about power generation. All am proposing is the best form of generation should be used considering all factors then we should build big plants for them. Or mostly have big power plants that we can really depend on. For example 1000mw in one state, another 2000mw in this state, another 500mw, 3000mw and so on. I do not like the 80, 70, 100mw idea period.

Please stop all this your solar panel lessons, I did not ask for it. Besides only God know how you got your knowledge on it cos I doubt you are an expert in this field. And please don't tell me you got it from Google because it only makes you look stupid.

No matter how simple a machine looks or function, it still going to need maintenance. Fine you are stating that it is little maintenance. Now have you considered that engineers will have to be stationed in each of these tiny solar plants. In terms of logistics and overhead please do maths before you come here to type poo again.

I rest my case.

On top of this projected 1125MW

We still have the 2000MW Azura-Edo IPP in Edo under construction

We still have the 3050MW Mambilla under construction

We still have FG's 215MW in Kaduna under construction

We still have another 100MW by the state government in the same Kaduna under construction

We still 252-MW Gbarain under construction

We still have 378-MW Egbema under construction

We still have 252-MW Omoku under construction

There are thousands of MWs under construction so stop wailing needlessly, Nigeria is ahead of you...

3 Likes

Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by Bobbybabs(m): 12:32am On Jul 23, 2016
aresa:

On top of this projected 1125MW

We still have the 2000MW Azura-Edo IPP in Edo under construction

We still have the 3050MW Mambilla under construction

We still have FG's 215MW in Kaduna under construction

We still have another 100MW by the state government in the same Kaduna under construction

We still 252-MW Gbarain under construction

We still have 378-MW Egbema under construction

We still have 252-MW Omoku under construction

There are thousands of MWs under construction so stop wailing needlessly, Nigeria is ahead of you...
gringrin
You are so belligerent and contentious. Continue.
Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by aresa: 12:34am On Jul 23, 2016
Bobbybabs:

grin
grin
You are so belligerent and contentious. Continue.

You had no argument. Argue with facts and not emotions..

4 Likes

Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by Bobbybabs(m): 12:36am On Jul 23, 2016
aresa:

You had no argument. Argue with facts and not emotions..
Highly pugnacious and bellicose. Am done with you.
Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by ArchiPelago1: 12:40am On Jul 23, 2016
Guys Fashola called Coal a renewable energy or is it my eyes?
Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 23, 2016
MasterJayJay:
Each state should be given a mandate to generate at least 1,000 megawatts for the next four years.
God bless you for this, within four years, our power generation will improve by over 30,000MW, its another way of overcoming gigantic transmission line barrier, currently the situation cannot permit more than 5,000MW. I'll suggest a more localized system, depending on the resources available in the region for exploration. building a centralized power station will take years of planning to achieve. we are already in a state of emergency and something urgent needs to be done to arrest the situation.
Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by prstge007: 6:19am On Jul 23, 2016
JingoOAU:
Slow and steady=meticulous result
Kemi Adeshoun, AUDU Ogbe and Fashola if they win Nigeria is out of trouble.I have always love Fashola he is the driver to a new Nigeria. Power and housing are very important for developing a country. Food and finance works hand in hand. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2016
smh...

is it that we lack understanding or the will power to make effective change

For God sakes who builds a 1125 MW plant with $1.75 billion?

mmm everyone
1m per mw bro

You guys may see it as progress, but damn how much do you really know about power generation, its not about the number of stations, rather the capacity. These plants will not be able to deliver up to 45% of their rated capacity to the Grid...

stop saying what you don't know
they lose emf over time! but not 55%

the largest dam in world was built at a cost of $22.5 billion and it generates 22,500 MW of electricity, spare me all the bullshit of littering the whole country with mini-power plants...

what is 22.5bn divided by 22.5

build something tangible, power generation is not rocket science all it takes is just some level of responsiveness to the plight of your people

this is how they will keep on taking us for granted, if we just take anything they bring to our table without us questioning them

who your granted epp for 66 years

so much for change...
Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:22am On Jul 23, 2016
smh...

is it that we lack understanding or the will power to make effective change

For God sakes who builds a 1125 MW plant with $1.75 billion?

You guys may see it as progress, but damn how much do you really know about power generation, its not about the number of stations, rather the capacity. These plants will not be able to deliver up to 45% of their rated capacity to the Grid...

the largest dam in world was built at a cost of $22.5 billion and it generates 22,500 MW of electricity, spare me all the bullshit of littering the whole country with mini-power plants...

build something tangible, power generation is not rocket science all it takes is just some level of responsiveness to the plight of your people

this is how they will keep on taking us for granted, if we just take anything they bring to our table without us questioning them

so much for change...
make we build 1 project like ajaokuta for the next 66yrs ba make Avengers bomb once throw all of us into darkness ba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 23, 2016
greenpasture:

I hear you.

Here is the thing, economic strategy has to be set in context with the socio political climate. Nigeria is currently a very divided country and the poor economy is feeding these divisions. The countries you mention had/have hostile neighbours that ensure that the country is United enough to take the short term pain necessary to turn them into manufacturing nations. In Nigeria self interest comes first, then tribe, then region and possibly Nigeria if there is a football match.

It's sad but we are consigned to short term fixes because the population isn't prepared to a) trust ( with some justification and b) Take short term pain else this would be a moment of great opportunity.

You listen to the way tribalism and it's division work on this forum. It would take a brave leader to buck that trend. A leader fully prepared to lose the next election as a result.

It's not going to happen. Sad but reality.

you're struggling to win an arguement rather than absorbing the points i made.it's okay.
Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by iLoveTheSun(m): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2016
Wow,
1,750 mio USD / 1,125 MW = 1.555 mio USD/MW or 1,555 USD per Kilo Watt over a period of 20 years?

It's not bad business for the solar companies and banks who will finance the solar parks/farms.
I agree that >10 MegaWatt solar plants can be built with 1.0-1.1 mio. USD per MW.
A single MW solar plant is about 1.2 mio. USD (depending on the quality of solar modules).

Any information about the kWh tariff, they will get?

Is there any domestic content obligation for the solar components?

Ontario (Canada), South Africa and India had gradually introduced domestic content obligation of 10-20% and more.
It forced the solar manufacturers (steel/aluminium, inverter, solar panel) to open up factories attracting additional investments and creating high-value jobs, not only construction jobs.

Nigeria should do the same. Create a sustainable solar economy as well, not only construction and maintenance jobs.
Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by Olabestonic001(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2016

Did you really mean the bolded?

In your quest to name me an ignorant fellow, you just ended up embarrassing your whole lineage with unguarded utterances ... Even a year 2 student knows that as long as you want to supply through the grid to distant load points, high voltage is preferred to reduce losses along the lines...

If large power plants are bad how come most advanced nations have at least one or two of power plants ranging from 5000MW above

Please don't try to play smart in a field you know nothing of, if we want to go solar or harvest winds with wind turbines, we should be serious about it and build a large one then transmit it via HVDC...

You guys are just annoying to say the least, ignorant people calling trying to make a point... Smh

Like seriously Do you have any knowledge than the one you gathered from textbooks? Do you know what I do for a living? I work in an Electrical Power Construction company and to think you're bringing textbook knowledge here is pathetic. Do you know what it takes to generate, transmit and distribute? Do you know that your nation just added 600MVA to evacuate from Egbin thermal station? Do you know how much it cost you government? (I'm proudly a Project Engineer on those projects which I doubt you've ever seen the type all your life). What do you even know about Nigeria Electricity? You don't come out to spew thrash on what you just have textbook knowledge about.
Under IKEDC alone, we have embedded Power projects that has helped their distribution area alot. Nigeria should go that way.
For you that is spewing thrash, at what voltage does you nation generate? My company built the 75MW power plant at Portharcourt and I daresay, you have not more than textbook knowledge about your country power sector. An embedded Power project of 8-100MW can be built at ubiquitously. Folks like you just wanna think cos its practised in some countries, its gonna work in your country while not understanding your country.
Your country should rely less on the national grid and only use it to evacuate "surplus" energy to be sold to states that are relying on it. The only downside is that; its expensive to build an embedded power plant than a large power plant. This however is offset by the fact that;
(a) There's no need for a transmission facility.
(b) There's no danger that a sabotage of a plant will embarrass the whole country. This meant that the situation can be controlled and not the one when you have the whole grid collapsing like 3-4 times in a week.
FYI, Your National Grid still collapses 3-4 times every week due to the ailing state of your Transmission Facilities that can only evacuate 6000MW (That is adding the over 600MVA that has just been completed).

N.B: Before you come here to say things, kindly demonstrate that you have more that textbook knowledge. Knowledge without experience always leads to myopic braggadocio.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by aresa: 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Like seriously Do you have any knowledge than the one you gathered from textbooks? Do you know what I do for a living? I work in an Electrical Power Construction company and to think you're bringing textbook knowledge here is pathetic. Do you know what it takes to generate, transmit and distribute? Do you know that your nation just added 600MVA to evacuate from Egbin thermal station? Do you know how much it cost you government? (I'm proudly a Project Engineer on those projects which I doubt you've ever seen the type all your life). What do you even know about Nigeria Electricity? You don't come out to spew thrash on what you just have textbook knowledge about.
Under IKEDC alone, we have embedded Power projects that has helped their distribution area alot. Nigeria should go that way.
For you that is spewing thrash, at what voltage does you nation generate? My company built the 75MW power plant at Portharcourt and I daresay, you have not more than textbook knowledge about your country power sector. An embedded Power project of 8-100MW can be built at ubiquitously. Folks like you just wanna think cos its practised in some countries, its gonna work in your country while not understanding your country.
Your country should rely less on the national grid and only use it to evacuate "surplus" energy to be sold to states that are relying on it. The only downside is that; its expensive to build an embedded power plant than a large power plant. This however is offset by the fact that;
(a) There's no need for a transmission facility.
(b) There's no danger that a sabotage of a plant will embarrass the whole country. This meant that the situation can be controlled and not the one when you have the whole grid collapsing like 3-4 times in a week.
FYI, Your National Grid still collapses 3-4 times every week due to the ailing state of your Transmission Facilities that can only evacuate 6000MW (That is adding the over 600MVA that has just been completed).

N.B: Before you come here to say things, kindly demonstrate that you have more that textbook knowledge. Knowledge without experience always leads to myopic braggadocio.

Good point and very well said.

Their ignorance is annoying and nauseous..
Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
supersystems:

you're struggling to win an arguement rather than absorbing the points i made.it's okay.

I've pointed out to you why your idea won't work. If you want more that I am sorry I can't help.
Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by Olabestonic001(m): 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
Bobbybabs:

I rest my case.

Ain't you that "guy" that know little or nothing on what he's "tackling"?
We do not need a Big Generation and Transmission system again in Nigeria! Its not working! We need smaller power plants that can be evacuated to 11 or 33KV network. And let me inform you that 330KV lines are not compulsory for a nation to enjoy electricity.

1 Like

Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by akigbemaru: 12:53am On Jul 24, 2016
Fashola on solar power!
Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 24, 2016
greenpasture:

I've pointed out to you why your idea won't work. If you want more that I am sorry I can't help.

I'm a scientist take your chill pills.I can do these things personally
Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by igbanbajo(m): 4:08am On Jul 24, 2016
You just nailed it. May God bless you.

aresa:

What's the difference between what we are spending and what other countries are spending on 1000MW. For 1125 MW, we are actually getting a good deal for our money.

The going rate for 1000MW is $1 billion.

Even the so called 22.500MW $22 billion largest damn you quoted = $1 billion per 1000 MW.

Do a little elementary arithmetic before spewing rubbish and even a little research before spewing ignorance on the internet. Hate and bitterness can not stop us.

Re: Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW by Cutehector(m): 4:47am On Jul 24, 2016
missrock:

Edo state is building 2000
goodmorning dear. Please vote for falconey tomorow for Mr nairaland 2016. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity: NLC Threatens Strike, Gives FG Seven-day Ultimatum / May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) / Recruit Your Kids – Nigerians Slam Fayemi Over Call For NYSC Members To Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.