Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,384 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? (2405 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / 10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by pharmagba: 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mistyice:

so if i agreed to marry you and your range rover and then a few months after i start hearing things about you wooing other girls with the same range rover trick,is it the range rover that will console me?

Anyway thats not even my point,my point is you as a guy should get to know a lady well before proposing love to her(biko so you wont land in a witch's trap o)

It seems you really want an answer. Let me give it to you

The Nigerian man thinks of SEX before LOVE.
If he comes and say ' I want to marry you' please get the message ' he means let's be sexual partners'
Ironically the Nigerian ladies understand this overture, they in turn start making demand from the man if they are interested. Not that they actually want the 'marriage' but the sexual relationship.
it tough for the ladies because the average Nigeria man doesn't give up easily even if the lady is married, most succumb.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by UrWorstNitemare: 12:42am On Jul 23, 2016
Mistyice:

so if i agreed to marry you and your range rover and then a few months after i start hearing things about you wooing other girls with the same range rover trick,is it the range rover that will console me?

Anyway thats not even my point,my point is you as a guy should get to know a lady well before proposing love to her(biko so you wont land in a witch's trap o)

Yo c ma dear, Luv happens in diverse forms. It is not even vocal. Buta kindaf connection u feel when u meet d ryt person. I might tell u I wana marry yo, d instance I meet yo. U might feel we barely in d know.. buh I definitely have ma reasons, already analysed bfo indulging. Moreover, the secret ta wooing a girl doesn't lie on words alone; ur expressions, eye contacts and body language also come into play. If u master the latter, words would only compliment. Yeah, it may sound crazy but it sure does.

Love at first sight...
I haven't done it bfo. Buh as well can't cross it out. Depends on how I feel I can adequately express myself when a situation as such presents itself.

PLS QUIT D DRAMA N OPEN UR HEART.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by joey150(m): 12:58am On Jul 23, 2016
Essence6055:

Simple

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

follow me then I follow you back

Follow you? What are you..Jesus Christ.. Taah.. Gbafuo!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by davidif: 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mistyice:
Meeting a lady for the first time and telling her you love her or want to marry her without even getting to know her first. Why?

This is very common among naija guys,ladies can you relate to this: you will be walking on your own jejely and one bloke from no where will stop you and start saying rubbish,telling you he loves you and asking you to be his girlfriend or even marry him. He doesnt know if you're married,in a relationship.....he doesnt even know your second name!

I've heard of love at first sight,but i also believe in sense,so if you meet a lady and like her shouldnt the appropriate thing be getting to know her first?

If you're a guy and you're guilty of this,please stop oh.

My sister tell them o. Some of them even come abroad and try the same thing not knowing that it's soooooooo creepy to most girls. You need to have gone out with a girl for a quote a while before even dropping the word "I love you", tankless of telling her you would marry her.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by davidif: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dotwillis1:
why do Nigeria ladies give in easily when a guy approach them and say such things undecided

Bro, that has nothing to do with the topic.

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by Fadiga24(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
gghhh
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by davidif: 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
missrock:

very annoying, someone will just msg u on WhatsApp and start blowing rubbish when u don't know me.
na wa oh

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by davidif: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
Jay542:

something oo. One guy be acting like a CIA agent when he was trying to woo my sis. All info wer perfect. People get time sha

Isn't that creepy? I know this is nsija and most nsija guys are harmless but if that one happen overseas with a non nsija guy make she pick race.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by davidif: 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
guente02:

Really? I feel it isn't necessary though as i fail to see why thou is bitter.

The boy is salty. The OP must have struck a nerve grin grin haha
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by Escabado: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
At the Op but it would have been proper if a guy meet a lady and tell her I like you , take this 20k and take care of your self right ? And secondly you give him your phone phone and thirdly he invites you over and sleep with you and then give you another 20k shey na like that good abi . Ashawo everywhere full of pretense
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by Dotwillis1(m): 7:02am On Jun 29, 2017
davidif:

Bro, that has nothing to do with the topic.
what's wrong with your sense

Why quoting me on a 2016 thread undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by davidif: 8:02am On Jun 29, 2017
Dotwillis1:
what's wrong with your sense

Why quoting me on a 2016 thread undecided

Cos, time doesn't erase what you said on a public forum. Haven't you ever heard that anything that you put on the internet lasts forever?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by Dotwillis1(m): 8:58am On Jun 29, 2017
davidif:

Cos, time doesn't erase what you said on a public forum. Haven't you ever heard that anything that you put on the internet lasts forever?
so joblessness has caused you to keep quoting everyone on a bullshiit last year thread
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by oliverano: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2017
Rexhenrex:
the reason why some girls are complaining of this act is because the guys telling them this are broke...if its some stinkingly rich niggur they could abandon a 12years old marriage claiming love...worst of all relationship she won't bart an eyelid before ditching her b.f....so who is fooling who? Girls and money be like t.v and antenna
Savage!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by RELAN2446(m): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2017
Flexherbal:
I agree with you.
Guys should take a little time to study the woman they want to marry.
Did u jst said marry,lol, jst wnt fuvk nd get d hell out.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This? by oliverano: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2017
Mistyice:
Meeting a lady for the first time and telling her you love her or want to marry her without even getting to know her first. Why?

This is very common among naija guys,ladies can you relate to this: you will be walking on your own jejely and one bloke from no where will stop you and start saying rubbish,telling you he loves you and asking you to be his girlfriend or even marry him. He doesnt know if you're married,in a relationship.....he doesnt even know your second name!

I've heard of love at first sight,but i also believe in sense,so if you meet a lady and like her shouldnt the appropriate thing be getting to know her first?

If you're a guy and you're guilty of this,please stop oh.
Story! Story!! Story!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mum And My Relationship / Shocking!! Graphic!!! see what father did to his daughter suitor / I Will Never Chase U Bitches If U Like Keep Playing Ur Stupid Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.