Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee (22854 Views)

Fynestboi, Vizkiz Come Here / Attention Fynestboi..... / I Am Crushing On Fynestboi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by lanicky(f): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
tizzleseun:

hello miss Nairaland, you have already chosen iamkingzlee to be your king so he can lash you with 1000k

I don't expect sense from you darling. smiley

I'm doing what I should do... I'm not trying to please nobody.

1000k? I'm not surprised... Well, I'm not as broke as you are sweet. kisskiss

*peace*

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by vicstar(m): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you should be smart enough to see Kingsley was right on time that he even made his presence known by commenting on the very first page of this thread.

If you all want to play dirty, fair enough. No rules. We can go that way

Enough said

bro ama big time baller!! I don't do cheap shiiit, I ain't taking dis shiiit personal... I was just trying to make a point, read ma posts without being biased and get ma point....

He was on the first page...then we dint see him on tha 2nd 3rd 4th page huh? So where went he? undecided so flimsy mahhn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by peeparty(m): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Agarawu33:
yeah! But we raised the alarm sha while his team members were watching. smiley

Guess deris no crime in doing that...

We appreciate .
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
tizblink:

Let's get this.

He was asked a question. Right?

Now he's gotta type.

When his typing he's definately viewing the thread but the thing is he would not get updates on new posts.

Now, how's he gonna know he's been impersonated when he's typing?

Bruv see the bigger picture
Atleast we still have people with common sense. People who still have and use their brains.

With people like you, There's hope

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by golor(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
It's becoming a common occurrence that after a fatal accident, eye witness who supposed to resue the victims are so much concerned about taking pictures and recording videos of the ugly situation. What's your take on these kinds of people?

Short people are stereotyped "aggressive" and "trouble makers". What do you think could have led to such stereotypical belief?

As a final year student, you got an offer to travel to the UK to work, would you forfeit your admission in search of greener pasture? If YES/NO, why?

Your female friend who happens to be a final year student seeks for your advice telling you about how a sadistic senior lecturer has been threatening to sleep with her and failure to comply will land her an extra year. Kindly advise her on what to do

You have been jobless for a while and somebody offers you 10 million Naira on the condition that you have to tear your degree or diploma, would you tear it? If YES, why? If NO, why?

GOLOR
PIPERSON
FYNESTBOI
ZIKDOCHI
IAMKINGZLEE

1. I will say those people lack the cure value of life, moreso , such people need enlightenment. Because " what goes around, will likely come around "....... Enlightenment is the key.....

2. "Their mind set" what do I mean? It because short people mostly believe they are looked down upon, so the only way to maintain relwvance is by being aggressive and offencive or otherwise.

3. No, because, it won't be a good job....no educational skill,i wonder what kind of job I will be appointed to work. I can't just settle for less.

4. I will tell her not to do it,because her body is the temple of Christ. More so, will tell her to stand in truth and morality, will also tell her to try and get evidence ( recording of conversation ) and sent it to the SUG union.fpr further investigation

5.No because what is worth doing is worth doing well...moreso, I believe in hard work rather than just having a free only in my account.

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Ariyke: 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Layooluwa:
I'm sorry I'm late, I ran here as fast as I couldcheesy
Beryln, am very angry with you, you didnt mention my moniker. Infact don't lemme get youcheesy
I sight team fynest in the house, hope the guy is making us proudcheesy
cc:
papinx
berylnsad
neyoor
danceville
Lordscent
Agarawu23
drdrei09
Ariyke cheesy
yes bae cheesy
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by obiorathesubtle: 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
grin my bele ooooo...
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by raywan: 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

pussyy I am innocent on this one
grin cheesy

Cc : Monalisa185

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by lanicky(f): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Kudos Fynestboy smiley

5 Likes

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by tempem: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
bro i cant seems to find some of your answers. why not stop filling in the answers into the posts of the questionairs. and answer them in your own post? that way folks can notice your presence. my opinion though.
I love iamkingzlee's tactics. He's definitely avoiding being wrongly quoted... He's wise.

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by TamedWolf90: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Twaci:
Please keep standing undecided

Have u thought of the fact that he was typing his answers?

Or could be network.

If u want to campaign for your candidate, do it without rubbishing the image of another.

Sucre, don't enter into a fight biko inu??
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by iamkingzlee(m): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
IamkingIzee:

My guy!!!!

Gbayii,
cc: mynd44 Dominique Tosyne2much. Another fake account created!
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by HaneefahRN(f): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Even a blind man would know that was an impostor . The psycho has achieved his aim or disrupting the interview

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by raywan: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
IamkingIzee:

My guy!!!!

Gbayii,
Who goes there!!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by tempem: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
IamkingIzee:

Idiot!
iamkingzlee, spot this one too.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by iamkingzlee(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
bro i cant seems to find some of your answers. why not stop filling in the answers into the posts of the questionairs. and answer them in your own post? that way folks can notice your presence. my opinion though.
Alright bro. I will!
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
He's not absent. He's right here answering his question. It's just an impersonator trying to cause confusion

Here is the real iamkingzlee https://www.nairaland.com/iamkingzlee

And here is the fake iamkingzee without an 'L' https://www.nairaland.com/iamkingzee

Take note.

Cc tosyn2much wristbangle dygeasy Dominique mynd44
Babe,is dat ur bf on ur pro pics? cheesy
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
vicstar:

pls endeavor not to quote me again!!! undecided

And if I do? undecided

You will kill me with your fingers?

Abeg swerve make I see road jare undecided
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by MrTeymee(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
another account iamkinglZee has been created.. Mods do something!!!!

Wats all this fuckery
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Girl360(f): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin oooh.. You came and didn't call me abi??

Try ooo.. Oya.. Gan buy popcorn letz enjoy this show..
Don't worry. ..

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by TamedWolf90: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
IamkingIzee:

My guy!!!!

Gbayii,

Make una see another Moniker o

What's these today nah?

Una don succeed spoil this interview process

Cc: dominique please ban this moniker

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Agarawu33: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
peeparty:

Guess deris no crime in doing that...

We appreciate .
no wahala
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
tempem:

I love iamkingzlee's tactics. He's definitely avoiding being wrongly quoted... He's wise.
Well if that was his aim, then its allright.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
IamkingIzee:
Monalisa was bleeped!!!!

Lavedaa was bleeped!!!!

All by naijabouy!!!!

Another fool undecided

Cc: Dominique
another imposter
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Girl360(f): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
iykekelvins:
Enjoy the dramagrin
Trust me I am
Your shares brought me here.

You can share for Africa sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.