Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? (3609 Views)

Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. / 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don't Want To Sleep With / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by foolinlove(f): 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ontarget:

When you said men "judge" women is that not generalization? I simply used your own language.

You said women don't respect men. That's not true. Not all women.

Just like you say not all men do xyz to women.

You are being hypocritical.
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

You said women don't respect men. That's not true. Not all women.

Just like you say not all men do xyz to women.

You are being hypocritical.
You said men judge women. That's not true. Not all men. So focus on those who do so and stop talking like all men oppress women and deny them rights. If you try to generalize then I will use your own language to respond to your claims
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by foolinlove(f): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ontarget:

You said men judge women. That's not true. Not all men. So focus on those who do so and stop talking like all men oppress women and deny them rights. If you try to generalize then I will use your own language to respond to your claims

I should say patriarchal society judges women.

I'm not denying men rights at all.

Saying black lives matter does not mean white people's lives don't matter.

You fail to understand anything I say. Or you just don't want to.

My original post suggested that men who have a problem with exposure of secondary sexual characteristics should cover their own to avoid hypocrisy.

Either that or stop whining on about cleavage, because it isn't an issue.

People should stop policing other's bodies.
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I should say patriarchal society judges women.

I'm not denying men rights at all.

Saying black lives matter does not mean white people's lives don't matter.

You fail to understand anything I say. Or you just don't want to.

My original post suggested that men who have a problem with exposure of secondary sexual characteristics should cover their own to avoid hypocrisy.

Either that or stop whining on about cleavage, because it isn't an issue.

People should stop policing other's bodies.
But why are you mentioning WOMEN, WOMEN, WOMEN like you are all the only ones affected by the bad system? Both sexes are victims so I expect you speak for both sexes and not just women alone.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by forray(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

So why is it that women are judged as a whole gender and men are judged on their individual attributes?

Because women do not have equality. Not socially.

Plenty of womem are treated as second class to this day. Being shamed for the way they behave, but the dame behaviour in men is rewarded.

This fight is pointless to you because you don't see any value in it. It isn't pointless to me.

But you assume your thoughts are more important than mine. Because you're a man.

You say that I'm alone... well, no. Plenty of women think the same way I do. Just not on this forum.

I really want to take sides with you on this but am finding it hard to get u.

Please can u give us examples of what u mean by women been treated as second class or been shamed for the way they behave cos they are women?

Because as far as I can tell, when it comes to women been giving equal rights as me, they tend to push the men forward themselves most times. Like someone said above, women bring up this feminist talk when it's benefiting to them.

For example you are already playing the victim card here just because the person you quote has a different opinion from yours. You saying he assumes his thoughts are better than yours cos he is a man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist / Where Can I Download This Movie - COLOMBIANA? / I We Shift Your Womb 30 Minutes Later {♡ Pix}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.