Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion (21611 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
makydebbie:
samuraii so all this prayers wey i dey pray for you.. no dey show for your bodyshockedundecided...you are just pained!..mimzy is bae we love hersmiley post your screenshots we dey ready for you..everyday you say this..e don turn to your memory verse finishgrin..attention seeker!!!!!!!

Bae don't stress wink it's just a parasite. Dont give it any attention

7 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
mimzy:

Na tonight your cup go full.

2 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by makydebbie(f): 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
mimzy:

yes my queengrincheesy

3 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy WE are loving the weather grin

Correct grin

3 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Smellymouth: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
mimzy:

Correct grin

Correcter.. grin

Abeg leave this thread joor..

Stop giving kids the attention they crave for..

4 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by strictlynaija: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
HoneyB10:
Hi dear
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by handsam(m): 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Space booked..!angry..

. TEAM VIZKIZ ..! cool
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by handsam(m): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
I WILL BE THE DEATH OF YOU.

K
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by handsam(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
BELIEVE ME. WARRI NOR DEY CARRY LAST.

K.
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by handsam(m): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
WHERE ARE THEY? they saw me and they ran away. hahahahaha they dnt know iv dug up their files and history. all of them that have the knight as their siggi. except few ladies.

K
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by handsam(m): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
8pm is the time. where all romancelanders, even the mods will be like. "i give up on romance session.

Oya chop *k* tongue
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by WomanWrappa(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
annnikky:

To cover myself

For what na.
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by annnikky(f): 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
WomanWrappa:

For what na.
Nuffing cheesy
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by SpyGod(m): 1:41am On Jul 24, 2016
fairygodgodess:
gringringrin What's going on here, my mention has been going off, like seriously?? did u guys miss me that much that you've all been mentioning my moniker, I just came in from the exam hall.

Point of correction everyone I am not kinginvala, I am fairygodgodess...the only goddess, so please stop accusing him of being me

Tell that to your cult group. Look face wella, me i get una time wella
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by SpyGod(m): 1:41am On Jul 24, 2016
HITTED:
What's the news about Kingwahala trying out his China-imported pants and bra in a new handle. Er.. Fairygodgodess, is it? Did he look sexy? grin grin grin

Stfu. Is it your handle?
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by SpyGod(m): 1:42am On Jul 24, 2016
Trendin:
Fairygodgodess aka Kinginvalhala, nice job deceiving Nairalanders! But, unfortunately, today you got busted. I'm expecting you to reappear with another female moniker soon, Miss Midnight Student. grin

Go to he.ll, buh dont come back late
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by SpyGod(m): 1:45am On Jul 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Shame!

Oga cultist. Now that you've shamefully disgraced yourself and your vikings fraternity, are you still planning to go back to them after next week voting?

By then, your 13th position will be as clear as tears.
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by jaybee3(m): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2016
Koyayikobeyiba:
fighting a lost battle cheesy So much for jaybee's promise for spa.

What happened to Jaybee's promise?

The SPA offer came with the condition that it had to be paid directly to the beauty center so as to ensure it's used for the intended purpose.

The offer didn't even come with a cost restriction and it's still open so what you on about?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper'' / What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? / Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.