Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion (21610 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by LordScent(m): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
ademipeju:
This night

Fynestboi killed it.

I wasn't able to pick up well

Due 2 d distraction, bt I just finished reading all.

Fynestboi I know you won't disappoint. U just prove ur worth.

kiss kiss kiss

[size=28pt] FYNESTBOI WAS NEVER IN THEIR CLASS. TALK OF INTELLIGENCE, INNOVATION AND IMPACT........HE GARRIT ALL.

NOT SOME DUNCE HARRASSING TEENAGE GIRLS WITH BULLETS.[/size]

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by papinx(m): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
zicoraads:
I think Fynestboi did. Too bad I have already pledged my vote to another contestant as am sure you too will be in the finals. Goodluck all the same!

Gracias sir...
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Another one undecided

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by makydebbie(f): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Kenneth205:

grin which sperm?
i dont understand why he chose the moniker thoundecided..mehn his bashing was outstandinggringrin
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by youngtroll: 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
FTbomb:
but tonight's interview was the overall best...it was fun-filled because it didn't go smoothly at all..

In way I guess.....but it was the beef,e-wars and other wahala's that made it fun.....the contestants were just there...
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Twaci(f): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Twaci is behind the fake kingslee moniker.
Oh am I now? cheesy
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by papinx(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
kiss

ademipeju:
This night

Fynestboi killed it.

I wasn't able to pick up well

Due 2 d distraction, bt I just finished reading all.

Fynestboi I know you won't disappoint. U just prove ur worth.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by zicoraads: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
Twaci...hello kiss

Skarlett, as always, you look lovely! I do envy your man. Especially in this time of scarcity and the fact that you have decided to do away with your hair grin cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by LordScent(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
my boss, life has been good, we give glory to GOD almighty. whats xuping na? hws ur end?

Solid like a rock
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by reciprokal: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Oboy see English.... I just pray network wouldn't fluctuate so you won't see anywhere to copy and paste again....
That's by the way

Which toothpaste you dy use?

Copy and paste? Me? My prosody unsettles you, right? You have never met the likes of me before ? Hahahahaha.

Now copy my disses and paste them on Google search field and look for the sources.

I am he who can point you to your ancestral failures.

Go bring your father, tell him you've have met someone online who made him look like the offshoot of mundanity he is.

Regurgitated quack of evolution. I'm your death tonight! Bastard. Never call me out if you aren't ready!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by LordScent(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
my boss, life has been good, we give glory to GOD almighty. whats xuping na? hws ur end?

Solid like a rock ..

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
makydebbie:
mehn forget the interview...Sperm made my daygringrin
SPERM KWA!!!! I GIVE UP ON AFRICA.
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Cutezt(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
youngtroll:
Based on intelligent answers day one of the interview was the best......based on Controversy.. 2day's interview was awesome

1. Mrdojo N cutezt

2. Photoshoot

This are the guys that stood out for me.... Vickiz would ave made the list but his ans were just too short and lack real intelligence ( no offence )

Most of the contestants were average to good.......

But the above monikers are the guys that stood out to me.....
Thank you sire... I am glad I impressed you grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by greatness22(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hmmm @oghene. are u an urhobo guy like me?
Oshare, i be strong uvwie boy. Ma'vo?
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Donlino(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
LordScent:

[size=28pt] FYNESTBOI WAS NEVER IN THEIR CLASS. TALK OF INTELLIGENCE, INNOVATION AND IMPACT........HE GARRIT ALL.

I want to believe i am reading this clearly.......lordscent is throwing shades at His King? shocked

*looks at cameras*

this is gonna be a looooong night grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by LordScent(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

Solid like a rock ....
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by FTbomb(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
youngtroll:

In way I guess.....but it was the beef,e-wars and other wahala's that made it fun.....the contestants were just there...
LOL! i don't think anyone paid attention to the interview. it was an holiday for trolls! even the mods too got tired and kept their hands off..
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
greatness22:
Oshare, i be strong uvwie boy. Ma'vo?
ha!! see my brother o. i be confirm ughelli boy. infact i be typical urhobo guy. urhobo wado!!!
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by falconey(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
LordScent:

lwkm weyrey scent , it is crystal clear ademipeju is one of fynest's , the commendation is anticipated. thou fynest did excellently

2 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
Donlino:

I want to believe i am reading this clearly.......lordscent is throwing shades at His King? shocked
*looks at cameras*
this is gonna be a looooong night grin grin grin

scent has disassociated himself from that bra inless dude long time ago.
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by FTbomb(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
reciprokal:

Copy and paste? Me? My prosody unsettles you, right? You have never met the likes of me before ? Hahahahaha.

Now copy my disses and paste them on Google search field and look for the sources.

Go bring your father, tell him you've have met someone online who made him look like the offshoot of mundanity he is.

Regurgitated quack of evolution. I'm your death tonight! Bastard. Never call me out if you aren't ready!!!
what the..!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by makydebbie(f): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
FTbomb:
sperm! shocked shocked
sperm na person moniker na!grin
SAINTSAMURAI:
SPERM KWA!!!! I GIVE UP ON AFRICA.
give up natongue
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by missrock(f): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
observing
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Twaci(f): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
zicoraads:
Twaci...hello kiss

Skarle.tt, as always, you look lovely! I do envy your man. Especially in this time of scarcity and the fact that you have decided to do away with your hair grin cool
Hey u cheesy

How have u been?
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by missrock(f): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
Twaci:
Hey u cheesy

How have u been?

hi pls what is awon werey?
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
k
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by youngdanee(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
adeh39:
Another one undecided
Have you no shame at all or you just totally lack everything that's required for you to think and know that you are a disgrace to all the ladies out there ?

3 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by vicstar(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehehe i have proof. .
• • • • • When will u drop it cool grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
adeh39:
Another one undecided
this got me laughing grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by missrock(f): 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
Neyoor:

interesting
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by TamedWolf90: 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
reciprokal:

[color=#006600] Nah, not tonight....[

You are really pushing me though but I won't insult your parents over Nairaland things

It's a forum and I so wished its real and you say those words but I know you won't ...so I will let all these slide..

You said my teeth did these and that, so I want to know, the toothpaste you use so I could buy maybe my teeth would be as white as snow

Quit running around and answer the question/color]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Donlino(m): 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
Neyoor:

but them still dey the same "league of low lifes na" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? / Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures / Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.