Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion (21605 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by MUVA(m): 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
Just in time for the after party. cool grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by youngtroll: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
Based on intelligent answers day one of the interview was the best......based on Controversy.. 2day's interview was awesome

1. Mrdojo N cutezt

2. Photoshoot

This are the guys that stood out for me.... Vickiz would ave made the list but his ans were just too short and lack real intelligence ( no offence )

Most of the contestants were average to good.......

But the above monikers are the guys that stood out to me.....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
This senseless guy again?
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by tizblink: 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
reciprokal:

Castaway, unhinged primal Troglodyte with the civilisation of bonobo-chimpanzee. You said we have an outstanding. Aren't you going to wolve me anymore ?

Decapitated recluse!

Jeez!
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by FTbomb(m): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
youngtroll:
Based on intelligent answers day one of the interview was the best......based on Controversy.. 2day's interview was awesome

1. Mrdojo N cutezt

2. Photoshoot

This are the guys that stood out for me.... Vickiz would ave made the list but his ans were just too short and lack real intelligence ( no offence )

Most of the contestants were average to good.......

But the above monikers are the guys that stood out to me.....
we're talking of tonight's interview..

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
Twaci is behind the fake kingslee moniker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by TamedWolf90: 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
reciprokal:

And you called me out? Wasted birth like you.

You're the curse of your ancestral deity on your parents

Yea Yea I know.... You are really acting out the script...

Out of two Mad people, one is really mad, the other is just pretending

Reciprocal,I ask again, which toothpaste you dy use?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by photoshoot(m): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
It is going down here tonight abi? lipsrsealed

Observing.
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by TamedWolf90: 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

Lols, you wan call am come here....
Where is flawless rebirth
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by zicoraads: 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
I think Fynestboi did. Too bad I have already pledged my vote to another contestant as am sure you too will be in the finals. Goodluck all the same!
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by princeakins(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
Observing cool
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by FTbomb(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
this thread whispers silently, below the human perception of sound : *expectations! expectations!! expectations!!!* shocked
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by greatness22(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hmmm!!! Oghene.
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Lols, you wan call am come here....
Where is flawless rebirth
hehehehe i have proof. by the way my sweet flawlesrebirth is doing great. actually im happy she is not online.
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Donlino(m): 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

just negodu undecided
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by LordScent(m): 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
who else wants to go clubbing tonight? its gona be lots of fun. though i dnt drink alcohol, so its going to be non alcholic 4 me.

Samu how life naa....
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by reciprokal: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Yea Yea I know.... You are really acting out the script...

Out of two Mad people, one is really mad, the other is just pretending

Reciprocal,I ask again, which toothpaste you dy use?

If your father wasn't an ignoramus, he would have sought the help of a doctor to remedy his malnutrition, and you wouldn't have to be conceived by a watery semën that caused you brain lesions and schizophrenia. Messtard!!!

Bloody cultist, compulsive rapist, violent beachcomber.

Projected from nature's orifice. Burden of humanity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by youngtroll: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
FTbomb:
we're talking of tonight's interview..

They were all average nothing special about them.....angry angry

P.s. The op was not talking about today's interview only, hence the mention of other monikers....

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by makydebbie(f): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
mehn forget the interview...Sperm made my daygringrin

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by ademipeju(f): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
This night

Fynestboi killed it.

I wasn't able to pick up well

Due 2 d distraction, bt I just finished reading all.

Fynestboi I know you won't disappoint. U just prove ur worth.

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Kenneth205(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

Thank you sir!
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
all of them did awesomely well.but the king on my siggy was exceptionally awesome...all hail the KINGinVAHALA
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
LordScent:

Samu how life naa....
my boss, life has been good, we give glory to GOD almighty. whats xuping na? hws ur end?
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by zicoraads: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
And what's with the new trend of known males changing to females all of a sudden? undecided

Jarizod...na you I first see this trend with cheesy
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by LordScent(m): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

Whaaaaat? No samu, twaci is incapable of such. Its probably one of those valhala's errand dogs

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Kenneth205(m): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
makydebbie:

grin which sperm?
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by TamedWolf90: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
reciprokal:

If your father wasn't an ignoramus, he would have sought the help of a doctor to remedy his malnutrition, and you wouldn't have to be conceived by a watery semën that caused you brain lesions and schizophrenia. Messtard!!!

Bloody cultist, compulsive rapist, violent beachcomber.

Projected from nature's orifice. Burden of humanity.

Oboy see English.... I just pray network wouldn't fluctuate so you won't see anywhere to copy and paste again....
That's by the way

Which toothpaste you dy use?

2 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
greatness22:
hmmm!!! Oghene.
hmmm @oghene. are u an urhobo guy like me?
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by FTbomb(m): 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
youngtroll:

They were all average nothing special about them.....angry angry

P.s. The op was not talking about today's interview only, hence the mention of other monikers....
but tonight's interview was the overall best...it was fun-filled because it didn't go smoothly at all..
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Donlino:

just negodu undecided
lol i hear u sir.
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by zicoraads: 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
DESNAT:
all of them did awesomely well.but the king on my siggy was exceptionally awesome...all hail the KINGinVAHALA
Were you smoking weed while the interview was on? grin

King who? undecided

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by FTbomb(m): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
makydebbie:
sperm! shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

My Fiance Is A Virgin / Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? / Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.