Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax (99482 Views)

What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) / New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax / New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Hubby Gave Her A Two Hour Climax (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by rollywise(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Now he knows d kind of wife he has so next time don't Bleep her like a prostitute. She's yours forever so trade softly!

1 Like

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by luckman20(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
cool shocked
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by timilehin007(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

we should switch places...undecided

. Abeg dey manage am like that
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Donzee02(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
That is what you get when you tell him to wait till wedding night. The groom must have been drinking a lot of alomo, pakurumo and ponkriyon etc but wait 2hrs Guy Why.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by calmbad007(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
That's what happens when u marry a virgin

5 Likes

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Ephreboh(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
hmmm,wonders shall Neva end chaiii;2hrs too much nah even half an hour sef you are exhausted and dry up
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by nikkypearl(f): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
Interesting!! tongue
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Samtoby(m): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
O boy... 2H grin
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by daramolanas1(m): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:
Mehn.... This one is strong
mhen Eleyi Gdigan oo oo ooo grin
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Damfostopper(m): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
By now... Ha pucci might av generated electricity.... Well

5 Likes

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by origima: 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
This is my second time of hearing that a man can last two hours on a woman. Both the penis and cunt should pill no and blood flowing like river. Blood of Jesus !!that's what fit women to die under blessing of penis ,hardly get satisfied
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by nagodesmile18(f): 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
2 hrs ...na competition or exam
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by chimoskyg(m): 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

Are you for real, the news of the next night will be on CNN. grin
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Youpele52: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by wristbangle: 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
The traffic 4 this thread confirm say 2hrs no be beans cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by BIGkoboko: 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by crackhouse(m): 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

please don't die in silence. U will reach orgasm one day.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by chimoskyg(m): 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Perhaps she's among the league of no sex before marriage. She wld hv known the husband strength undecided

But I do go more than that hours
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by phrida(f): 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
No be so naa, even I he never taste am before.
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by ROZZAYY(f): 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
waiting for my own wedding nyte wen hubby will land in hospital after..... grin

6 Likes

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by eDDIY: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
ginggerxy:
fuckertive grin
your smile is very suspicious...
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
contactmorak:
Lol, really funny

WATCH VIDEO OF HER UNCONTROLLABLE ORGASM IN HOSPITAL HEREĀ» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/lol-new-bride-admitted-to-hospital.html

Lol, imagine! Video kor. You sha want to draw traffic to your blog.

1 Like

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by great664(m): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nigerians with understanding sha smh grin

She had 2hour continuous orgasm not 2 hour sex...

Trust me nothing scare compare to that.. I can testify to that it was not funny that night..

5 Likes

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by crackhouse(m): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
origima:
This is my second time of hearing that a man can last two hours on a woman. Both the penis and cunt should pill no and blood flowing like river. Blood of Jesus !!that's what fit women to die under blessing of penis ,hardly get satisfied
I can actually go for 2hrs.
God knows I am not lying.
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by eDDIY: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

We should switch places...embarassed
are you for real
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by nathz45: 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
weblord1900:
Eyaa... it's highly graphic and touching.
RIP to the deceased
wetin this one dey yarn

1 Like

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by edbor(m): 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
Her hubby be like "I'm the man" grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by AxeurdaddyIX: 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
daramolanas1:
mhen Eleyi Gdigan oo oo ooo grin

I dey tell u
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by masseratti: 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Stelvin101:
O ti to ooooo. Ordinary 2hours? That means if I run that one from 10am till 7pm na both her body and soul go just die. There is a saying beautiful ladies don't know how to bleep.
can you read at all? she had orgasms for two hours not just sex
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Frozeen(m): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Oboi the man na strong Baddo o shocked the Bride toto go don dey cry for help grin
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
ginggerxy:
fuckertive grin
Izzit your Business? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone / "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.