Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax (99501 Views)

What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) / New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax / New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Hubby Gave Her A Two Hour Climax (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Kakamorufu(m): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

We should switch places...embarassed
hehe, never experienced an orgasm?

1 Like

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by weblord1900: 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
nathz45:
explain to me na...wah is it you meant

I was just seeking for attention.
grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by jojothaiv(m): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
AreaFada2:
The lady should be screened for PGAD or persistent genital arousal disorder. Sometimes caused by sacro-spinal Tarlov cyst.

Though PGAD is not usually linked to sex or thought of sex, it could be that sex was just a coincidental trigger. Especially important to know if it has happened, even to a lesser extent, without sex before.

Hope they can see an expert physician.
Okay sir!

Bye...

1 Like

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by missyge(f): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
AfroKnight:
The man should be arrested. grin Maybe he waited too long for the wedding night. He probably wanted to reap all the shawarma and ice cream money in one night. grin
Wch Kind arrested. Shebi na im wife.....Nwoke go n treat ur sick wife n continue frm whr u stop
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Toks2008(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

Better be careful of what you wish for...

Apparently, she is suffering from a rare condition called Persistent or prolonged genital arousal
disorder (PGAD) and this has nothing much to do with the .Hubby's performance.
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by UncleSnr(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Free projects at www.projectshamba.com
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
masseratti:
lolzz time taken, just that you might go 24hrs and she wont hit orgasm, the guy shouldnt feel too cool of himself, people have different level of libido.

Trust me I totally get you bro and it takes more than bleeping to get a woman to hit an orgasm. Some love, first timer, size, while some ordinary pre-intimacy does it. From what I can say about the gal in question. I think she is a first timer, couple with the fact is doing it with someone she loves or the guy tie vibrator join him John Thomas cheesy
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by clems93(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
cry
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by UjSizzle(f): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Mehn!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by totorimi: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
May be she was likely a virgin, because you can't imagine how many guys nowadays girls can handle in one hour yet they still demand for more. Too bad she can take some lessons form them husband snatchers.
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by nathz45: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
weblord1900:

I was just seeking for attention. grin
Bros I hail oo
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
GenBuhari:
If you marry a good woman who has kept her virginity, abeg take it easy on her for first night.

Don't knack her like you do to the girls in your local ashewo joint smiley

But wait oo!! The knacking may not have been the problem, it appears she went into a non-stop orgasm.

In which case the dude must be a guru, he should write a book to teach us men his skills grin

The bae na simply virgin bro. I remembered when I did mouth action on my virgin female friend. Guy u need to see for urself Mississippi River plus Amazon river all together. It's best if Ladies can keep their virginity because they will enjoy it than being third mainland bridge. No wonder some set of persons are so brainwashed about 72 virgins waiting for them for one side.
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by rahman3853(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Endtime sex
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Missmossy(f): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lol so amusing grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by daclint(m): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
weblord1900:
Eyaa... it's highly graphic and touching.
RIP to the deceased

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Arabs999: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
I talk am before. This can never happen in Naija. U go fire naija woman so teeh u go start to sweat under a powerful AC and she never tire. When u continue harder, u go start to breath like someone Devil dey pursue. Yet she go dey ask u whether u get Asthma !
.. Naija Italian leagues, I hail ooh.
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
a normal orgasm causes increased heart beat and sensations like an electric current, some times it leaves the person weak, can't imagine having to go through that experience for two hours, it's like reversed electrocution
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by olaszydaruma(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
AzizReal1:

lemme shine wit u grin grin grin
Abeg make I join gringringrin
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

lol.. You think its a joking sturvs abi?
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Movicq(m): 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Perfectionist11: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
2 hours..Aigoo..The husband is a "Sexaholic".
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by ichommy(m): 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
AfroKnight:
The man should be arrested. grin Maybe he waited too long for the wedding night. He probably wanted to reap all the shawarma and ice cream money in one night. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Talkloaded: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
undecided mmm
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by masseratti: 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Stelvin101:

Trust me I totally get you bro and it takes more than bleeping to get a woman to hit an orgasm. Some love, first timer, size, while some ordinary pre-intimacy does it. From what I can say about the gal in question. I think she is a first timer, couple with the fact is doing it with someone she loves or the guy tie vibrator join him John Thomas cheesy
yeah I guess.
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by jennifer22(f): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
The babe no Eat before the Grove start, she should have eaten Akpu and egusi soup to get stamina.

But wait oooo the dude won finish am for just the first day, e no know say e dey finish.
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by deebrain(m): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:
Mehn.... This one is strong

Eyin Eniyan..... Eleyi gidi gan.
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Lukenitheooo6(m): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
The man na badoo he has been begging the girl ever since she will always be like let's wait for our wedding night please baby.The man do up to 50 rounds bad man
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by NevetsIbot(m): 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Jesus... Who woyldnt stare at the man. He took his wife to cloud 6000. Hanhan!!! See bleeping. Lol
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Sike(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

oya
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by ilevic(m): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
May the sole of the diseased rest in piece.
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by GeneralEmenogu: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
D man took sumtin abeg, 2hrs. Abeg sex na food. Honey moon honey moon, just 2 hav difren styls of sex.
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by basadenet: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
For better for worse, the guy is only performing his legitimate duty, so it is normal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.