Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Why I Want To Marry A White Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Want To Marry A White Man (1062 Views)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe / What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want To Marry A White Man by prettigurl16(f): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
I know that critics would soon swarm over me but I don't care any longer . All I care about is to marry a white man.
A man who will open and shut doors for me.
A man who knows to take part in house chores
A man who doesn't mind showing the whole world that I am his princess without fear that people will see him as a weakling.
A who knows that love making is an art that should be enjoyed equally by both parties.
A man who..

Let me pause here for the moment. Brb.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Marry A White Man by halfricanadian(f): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
cry cry embarassed embarassed

Op wake up

U can't be dreaming of a white man in a black man's land

Make a move go to all dis white men countries

ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS
Re: Why I Want To Marry A White Man by DRISKLEF(m): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
So how does all these concern us? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Marry A White Man by SweetieConstie(f): 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
undecided

Smh for this OP! angry
Re: Why I Want To Marry A White Man by MDsambo: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
:-/

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Marry A White Man by temple11: 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
One less ugly ass to deal with!
Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Re: Why I Want To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2016

You're allowed to have preferences sweety...wink

good luck tho!

buh don't give up on Our black boys just yet! some sure as hell knows howtah treat A lady. embarassed

Re: Why I Want To Marry A White Man by olaleks007(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
What is this one saying

No b only white man...y not blue or green man

U should have also come in form of white woman too

Jakujaku of d highest order
Re: Why I Want To Marry A White Man by foolinlove(f): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
prettigurl16:
I know that critics would soon swarm over me but I don't care any longer . All I care about is to marry a white man.
A man who doesn't mind showing the whole world that I am his princess without fear that people will see him as a weakling.
A who knows that love making is an art that should be enjoyed equally by both parties.
A man who..

So you want a servant?

Will you open and shut doors for him?

Check yourself on that one.

Also, white men aren't really like this. They're like men everywhere. Just less handsome than black men grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Marry A White Man by herzern(m): 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
undecided

Re: Why I Want To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
prettigurl16:
A man who..

See let me give u a proper advice, marryin a white man may be ur worst nightmare or better still put up a happy ending but for me marrying a white man the cons are too many...wit the list u compiled the joy wont last that long. So the summary of my point is if u really want to marry a white man prepare to murder one or two few people or else...experience is the best teacher for those who really want to learn a lesson
Re: Why I Want To Marry A White Man by Mariopgomery(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
sorry white men rarely get married to black girls so you go find tire.
Re: Why I Want To Marry A White Man by Sexxkillz: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lol.

They castigate her for wanting to marry a white man, but will jump on the band wagon of any boy that create's a similar thread, wanting to marry a white woman.

There's something wrong with this world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Marry A White Man by IamLEGEND1: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Too bad they got no time for airheads like yourself. Even we,no be manage we dey manage you?
Re: Why I Want To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
prettigurl16:
A man who..

My dear, I have dated white men- American, Irish, Russian, English. They come with their "unique" set of issues. I am guessing you have being hurt by black men.

Men are men regardless of race, ethnicities. It's all in the character, personalities and being lucky to find the one who will do all those things you listed--and you can find them in any skin color "package". Good vs bad gentlemanly character--it is not a respecter of race/ethnicity

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Me self wan marry white girl
Re: Why I Want To Marry A White Man by everton4life(m): 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

So you want a servant?

Will you open and shut doors for him?

Check yourself on that one.

Also, white men aren't really like this. They're like men everywhere. Just less handsome than black men grin
smiley thumbs up girl.same goes to the white women [also less beautiful than the black women]

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Marry A White Man by Lubixy(f): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ah yam kuming
Re: Why I Want To Marry A White Man by LuveU2(f): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Can u stand pale skin? If u can goodluck
Re: Why I Want To Marry A White Man by jamalnation(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2016

Re: Why I Want To Marry A White Man by sainttwist1(m): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
i blame bollywood/hollywood for this, stop watching movies for sometime to come back into reality OR get hypo and juju (from village) since you are in nigeria so you came have your dream man
Re: Why I Want To Marry A White Man by foolinlove(f): 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
everton4life:
smiley thumbs up girl.same goes to the white women [also less beautiful than the black women]

I am white.

Culture is different, a white man is less likely to allow complete dependence on him due to increasing influence of feminism.

However, men's attitudes to women remain essentially the same world over due to patriarchy.

(1) (Reply)

When A Guy Never Gives You A Ride In His Car? / How We Block People In The 1980s( Photo) / 12 Embarrassing Sex Questions Girls Find Difficult To Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.