Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,641 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax (7952 Views)

Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax / New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Hubby Gave Her A Two Hour Climax (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by thesuave10(m): 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
JoeCutie:
What I do! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by Smellymouth: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
SweetieConstie, shey u don't want to leave this thread again? cheesy cheesy grin

You have been viewing for the past 20 minutes grin
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by JoeCutie(m): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
handsam:

K.
I can help you get extra medication if yours has finished!

1 Like

Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by MotherOfDragons(f): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ahhhh
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by JoeCutie(m): 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:

Baba for the climax grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by SweetieConstie(f): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
SweetieConstie, shey u don't want to leave this thread again? cheesy cheesy grin

You have been viewing for the past 20 minutes grin

Lmao! grin You nkor? How did you see me viewing? cheesy

I know you must be found in such kinda thread...grin
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
kinglekan:

The type LALA would give you if you're not careful. grin

lolzzz grin grin i know lala aint a Rough guy tongue tongue
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by Smellymouth: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
SweetieConstie:

Lmao! grin You nkor? How did you see me viewing? cheesy

I know you must be found in such kinda thread...grin

I came to learn grin

1 Like

Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by handsam(m): 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
JoeCutie:
I can help you get extra medication if yours has finished!

K
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by handsam(m): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Chai!! grin

Wicked! cheesy

Don't mind me...just fwlt like giving out some k's cheesy
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by tsilva: 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Too much of everything is not good. 2hrs. E be like say the man use something.
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by robosky02(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
angelahnie

did you see want am seeing here

dam grin
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by Landloard01(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
I am still wondering how the man did it grin
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by kinglekan: 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
Berlyn:
lolzzz grin grin i know lala aint a Rough guy tongue tongue

Stay there make pant dey wear you o. undecided

Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by AngelAhnie(f): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
robosky02:
an..gelahnie

did you see want am seeing here

dam grin
Can you
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by robosky02(m): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Can you

can you stand undecided?
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by justicejay(m): 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lolx so hilarious. Na hausa konji drugs dey malfunction like dat na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by justicejay(m): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
JoeCutie:
See? That's what you get when you leave everything until after wedding/marriage. Only the excitement sef go kill you even before the main tournament. embarassed

You should be tapping it small small while you wait for the big occasion. Just little by little. Na so life be: poco a poco. wink

WARNING: Let nobody quote me with that "So you're supporting premarital sex" line...
undecided
So you're in support of premarital sex. undecided
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by Izyyblaze(f): 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
JoeCutie:
See? That's what you get when you leave everything until after wedding/marriage. Only the excitement sef go kill you even before the main tournament. embarassed

You should be tapping it small small while you wait for the big occasion. Just little by little. Na so life be
: poco a poco. wink

WARNING: Let nobody quote me with that "So you're supporting premarital sex" line...
undecided
shocked shocked undecided
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by Marrtynze(m): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kowor:
If she doesn't need him, she should forward him to Nigeria abeg.
U need him??
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by Marrtynze(m): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
Good for her, d guy must still be feeling fly nw
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by AngelAhnie(f): 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
robosky02:

can you stand undecided?
Do you have the strength
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by curvysola(f): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
no words!!! at least she is cuming grin
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by sinaj(f): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

"Are you pondering what I am pondering? " grin
m nt o! *rolls eyes*
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by Alezy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kowor:
If she doesn't need him, she should forward him to Nigeria abeg.
hnmmmm. ...lip sealed
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by Smellymouth: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
sinaj:
m nt o! *rolls eyes*

Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by Kowor(f): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Marrtynze:
U need him??
Is he available?
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by Marrtynze(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kowor:
Is he available?
Yea he is, but ar U ready to do wat it takes to get wat u want??
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by salabscholar01(m): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin this is a car race sex. Not a marathon sex
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by Kowor(f): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Marrtynze:
Yea he is, but ar U ready to do wat it takes to get wat u want??
am not interested in married men.
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by Marrtynze(m): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kowor:
am not interested in married men.
Lol why, U scared??
Re: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax by Kowor(f): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Marrtynze:
Lol why, U scared??
Plssssssssss!!! I got a man who doesn't need drug to do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi / This Is How A Beautiful Woman Should Look Like / Pictures Of Mr Slawomir! Busted!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.