Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? (2760 Views)

What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? / What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... / What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by Preciousgirl(f): 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
I love Jamaican men generally
What about you?
Which Nationals do you love?
Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
I got thing for American Guys wink
Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by oladele239(m): 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
I love somali babes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by obiorathesubtle: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
southern/central americans..

Mexican women, brazilian women, argentine women..

They're all very appealing to me.. Like very appealing cool
Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by curvysola(f): 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
mexicans!!! they all look bad and evil kiss and their names grin "carlos santa maria slim" that sounds like {i love you} to me grin
Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by DRISKLEF(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
Team - Gambia, nigeria, ghana, kotonu, malesia. cool

etc

2 Likes

Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by halfricanadian(f): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
southern/central americans..

Mexican women, brazilian women, argentine women..

They're all very appealing to me.. Like very appealing cool

shocked shocked oliva twist olojukokoro
Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by Ab025(m): 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
Na una sabi...

My naija gals beat them all..

2 Likes

Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by Ahmed0336(m): 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
BRAZIL. nobody should ask my why cool
Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ur hip no be here ooo
curvysola:
mexicans!!! they all look bad and evil kiss and their names grin "carlos santa maria slim" that sounds like {i love you} to me grin

1 Like

Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by thesuave10(m): 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
FRANCE NIGERIA AND BRAZIL grin wink

1 Like

Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by thesuave10(m): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
curvysola:

lol... Sounds more like"give me drugs or I shoot" tongue tongue new name for you "mariasola" wink
Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by Oksman(m): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Preciousgirl:

What about you?
I don't want to use any other word on you than to say that, i am disappointed both in you and your thread, what's the difference between pap and ogi? are they
both not produced from corn? gosh! you need some fundamen
tal lessons in history to know the ancestry of your carribean male crush.

1 Like

Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by Oksman(m): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Preciousgirl:

What about you?
I don't want to use any other word on you than to say that, i am disappointed both in you and your thread, what's the difference between pap and ogi? are they both not produced from corn? gosh! you need some fundamental lessons in history to know the ancestry of your carribean male crush.
Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by smileysmiley(f): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Gimme some Arab men... Jeez! They turn me on without even trying... forget am, God finish work for dia
Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
South Koreans...Too many Bad things can be performed with their slim body cheesy
Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by curvysola(f): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:

lol... Sounds more like"give me drugs or I shoot" tongue tongue new name for you "mariasola" wink
grin while i name you sir opolopo suave cheesy
Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by teasel: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
I could tell you which country's male population turns me off. **spits**
Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by thesuave10(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
curvysola:

grin while i name you sir opolopo suave cheesy

opolopo's French right?? wink tongue
Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by obiorathesubtle: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

shocked shocked oliva twist olojukokoro
tongue from now.. It's olivia twist.. Not oliver.. Notice the F??
Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by slimthugchimee(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
brazilian and biafran girls

1 Like

Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by halfricanadian(f): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
tongue from now.. It's olivia twist.. Not oliver.. Notice the F??

grin grin transgender of life how mch was d surgery

1 Like

Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by thesuave10(m): 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
slimthugchimee:
brazilian and biafran girls

Brazilian on point
Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by thesuave10(m): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
Among the Nigerian girls, I prefer igbo and malo girls. wink
Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by halfricanadian(f): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:
Among the Nigerian girls, I prefer igbo and malo girls. wink

Who arr malo girls? cheesy shocked
Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by thesuave10(m): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
[center][/center]
halfricanadian:

Who arr malo girls? cheesy shocked

hello my Canadian princess. Malo girls are kinda like the Fulani girls but way fairer and cuter wink smiley
Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by halfricanadian(f): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:
[center][/center]

hello my Canadian princess. Malo girls are kinda like the Fulani girls but way fairer and cuter wink smiley

cheesy cheesy ok o
Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by thesuave10(m): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy ok o

lol.. Sounds like you got some kinda recommendations wink (you're right my eclipse of the eye is back) tongue
Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by halfricanadian(f): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:

lol.. Sounds like you got some kinda recommendations wink (you're right my eclipse of the eye is back) tongue

tongue tongue
Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
I love the mexican chicks kai.. those Ladies in mami USA.. then down to Brazilian flamingos. . Then the akwa and calabar babes..

Jehovah I Love u give me money I need to explore.. bless my hustle ooo..
Re: Which Country's Nationals Turn You On? by thesuave10(m): 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

tongue tongue

lol. Nah.. I ain't up for licking wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience Following My Wife To The Labour Room / Shocking! Shameless Politician's Wife Caught / Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.