Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Is It Appropriate To Answer Your Hobby/bf Sir? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Appropriate To Answer Your Hobby/bf Sir? (5548 Views)

When Your Hobby Is Kissing And Pressing / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Appropriate To Answer Your Hobby/bf Sir? by hertz9te(m): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
queencalipso:

Any of the afore mentioned in my post. I really don't have a specific one, just which ever comes to mind. But not daddy/sir.
how bout BROZ...heh heh,just messing with you grin[quote author=queencalipso post=47826461]
Re: Is It Appropriate To Answer Your Hobby/bf Sir? by AuroraB(f): 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
If I call you your name, no answer naa undecided
O bu sooso 'Sir' wait, I go call you Daddy join cool
Re: Is It Appropriate To Answer Your Hobby/bf Sir? by santos247(m): 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
These were your words: Whatever happened to; yes darling, yes honey, sweet heart etc. cool. Just wondering why people use an official response as "sir" in intimate r/ship"

You dont have to be fixated about issues especially if you are an advocate of "Choice". Its their choice, its cool to them and acceptable but to you it is not cool.

queencalipso:

Is it that you lack comprehension skill or you just want to spew thrash?? Where in the post did you see criticism? I stated how I feel about it and ask people to give their views and you typing nonsense.

What works for you doesn't work for me, how's that a criticism? Respect peoples view even if you don't agree with them and stop using polite insults to get your choice across.

Who ever tells you that sir= healthy r/ship angry

BTW keep your comparison to your self. To each their own.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Answer Your Hobby/bf Sir? by ColtPython(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2016
I answer my ex with "ma" undecided
Re: Is It Appropriate To Answer Your Hobby/bf Sir? by anita486: 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
following:
Re: Is It Appropriate To Answer Your Hobby/bf Sir? by shulamitewoman(f): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2016
Till now my man answers me "ma" and av told him i dnt like it...buh he is so used to it...
Re: Is It Appropriate To Answer Your Hobby/bf Sir? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ariva daci
Re: Is It Appropriate To Answer Your Hobby/bf Sir? by megareal: 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
I notice my neighbour calls her hubby sir. First time I heard, I was like wtf? The husband calls her by name. It's irritating. Use a Pet name or shorten his given name to something more sexy. I don't even like Daddy or Mummy sef. Na me born u?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate To Answer Your Hobby/bf Sir? by megareal: 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
I notice my neighbour calls her hubby sir. First time I heard, I was like wtf? The husband calls her by name. It's irritating. Use a Pet name or shorten his given name to something more sexy. I don't even like Daddy or Mummy sef. Na me born u?
Re: Is It Appropriate To Answer Your Hobby/bf Sir? by LePrezident(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
hertz9te:
my ex used to answer me like dat.....RESPECT

Nonsense.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Answer Your Hobby/bf Sir? by bitchcrafts: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
queencalipso:

Is it that you lack comprehension skill or you just want to spew thrash?? Where in the post did you see criticism? I stated how I feel about it and ask people to give their views and you typing nonsense.

What works for you doesn't work for me, how's that a criticism? Respect peoples view even if you don't agree with them and stop using polite insults to get your choice across.

Who ever tells you that sir= healthy r/ship angry

BTW keep your comparison to your self. To each their own.
You occur to me to lack manners just like the "student" youre scolding. What makes it even worse is that youre a lady... Spits
Re: Is It Appropriate To Answer Your Hobby/bf Sir? by oluwashedy: 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
queencalipso:
I realised that most Nigerian women answer their hobby/bf sir when called. To me I believe its not appropriate because sir is meant to be an official word, so I feel irritated when ever I hear a lady answering sir to her man. Just this morning I heard my neighbour answered the same thing, and I wondered if its just me or there are people that share same thought.

Whatever happened to; yes darling, yes honey, sweet heart etc. cool

Just wondering why people use an official response as "sir" in intimate r/ship angry. Not romantic to me.

Romancelanders what do you think?
I see nothing wrong with it. It shows humility and respect

I for one refer to both young /old people unconsciously as sir/ma during interactions.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Answer Your Hobby/bf Sir? by queencalipso(f): 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
bitchcrafts:
You occur to me to lack manners just like the "student" youre scolding. What makes it even worse is that youre a lady... Spits

Hahahaha!! Bitchcraft grin I still remember you. Making a play to get on my nerves? Oh! Common honey, you need to try harder kiss
Re: Is It Appropriate To Answer Your Hobby/bf Sir? by queencalipso(f): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
oluwashedy:
I see nothing wrong with it. It shows humility and respect

I for one refer to both young /old people unconsciously as sir/ma during interactions.

Ok
Re: Is It Appropriate To Answer Your Hobby/bf Sir? by xxxx69(m): 3:37am On Jan 11, 2017
Anything that works for the pair is ok... sir, honey, luv.... if it works for them it's ok..

Nd don't forget... u mostly hear that in older couples.... my be because of background or age diffce...
Re: Is It Appropriate To Answer Your Hobby/bf Sir? by Medunah: 4:39am On Jan 11, 2017
megareal:
Girl, u nailed it......that daddy and mummy iish irritates me more
Re: Is It Appropriate To Answer Your Hobby/bf Sir? by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 11, 2017
I call him "baby" and he calls me "baby" too, but I know a woman that calls her fiance "daddy", "sir" which i find plainly gross and unbearably annoying.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Answer Your Hobby/bf Sir? by Cutehector(m): 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
They didnt have a daddy figure in their lives.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GRAPHIC: This Is Why You Should Never Sit With Legs Crossed / …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} / Married Woman Gets Stuck With A Man While Having Doggy Style In Ogun State (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.