Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,351 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup (58679 Views)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born / He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by halfricanadian(f): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lol.ur ex is coming back 4u. O ma fun e ni back 2 back.iyalaya present boyfriend e.

Keep dreaming
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by dave29osy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
He shud just look d oda way.. Coz any1 from her past can lay wit her 4 just 15k or below if u prize well
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by danbrowndmf(m): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
AuroraB:
You probably weren't giving her enough lipsrsealed. But then...shai sad
Why equating the 15k to the 300k you got naa cheesy grin. That eez nuh her sturvs naa, eet eez your moiney or did you make it hers too lipsrsealed
What am I saying sef Nanite, Nairaland undecided
nt givin her much how? After taking care of her baby. There is nothing to justify her action. She's just a per-time hoe.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by danbrowndmf(m): 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Keep dreaming
smh.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Innomach(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
Any lady that can sell her body because of financial problems, even if you give her the whole world, she will always have a reason to cheat.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by halfricanadian(f): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
danbrowndmf:
smh.
Wat na?
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Colynho3d(m): 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
But guys ain't saint
sixpacks:
broke bitches be looking for a perfect guy they can reap off, but then they as cheap as the price on their head
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Spend foolishly on a lady @ ur peril!
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by graphiti: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Spells:
Even Chris Brown said it " this hoes ain't loyal ".. ***in Chris Brown's voice ***I wonder you niggas no one believe me embarassed

Abeg 4get dt 'boy'!

Was/is he loyal himself?

I pity d female folks, really, cuz, u like it or not, itz a manz world!

Were tables 2 be turned, all and sundry would expect d geh 2 "naturally" forgive & forget by default!
(I'm male by d way).

Urrrrrghh!

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by lolu20: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
give a girl what u can afford to lose.u don't need to force a girl to love u.like normal bet9ja,play with the amount u can afford to lose.thank u

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
shotin:
. Putting problems on a lady for spending on her man, for God sake, When is this continent gonna have a good reasoning.... Your are the confused one no offense.... Spending on ur guy shouldn't be on your anniversary or birthday.... U can spend on him anytime no matter the circumstances and the situation.... Get a grip luv....
Like i said "some of you are confuse".

you have like 5 girlfriends, and if the ur girl cheats on you she's an olosho.

You will gladly part her legs wen you want to, and thinks spending shld be a two way thing.

How will she be faithful to you, wen you can't even change her undies.

Even God that created us defined the roles of both sex.

Change that mentality of ur gfs spending on you, or i will assume you're a jobless Gold digger.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by antieverything(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
thank ur karmatic God u did not marry dat olosho! grin
just move on ..now u re free to bang doz gals u de eye wen u de d relationship ;...u knw wah m talking abt grin
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by danbrowndmf(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:
Wat na?
smy
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by halfricanadian(f): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by ojoj(m): 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
I belief that the lady loves you. If she didn't tell you, you wouldn't have known. My brother, I know its very hard and difficult, but please show an understanding. A research was carried out on married women who have children and it was discovered that about 40% of those women have their first borns as bastards. That is, 40% of all first borns are from another men possibly their last boyfriends before they married their husband. As said, it is difficult but show an understanding.

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by antieverything(m): 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
blexy3:

My ex-boyfriend who am sure I spent more on him than he spent on me all in the name of love, what did I get in return?
I don't blame those girls who are demanding much from guys, that's what fit most men.......And nobody should quote me
hello biatch....oooooops
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by antieverything(m): 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
ojoj:
I belief that the lady loves you. If she didn't tell you, you wouldn't have known. My brother, I know its very hard and difficult, but please show an understanding. A research was carried out on married women who have children and it was discovered that about 40% of those women have their first borns as bastards. That is, 40% of all first borns are from another men possibly their last boyfriends before they married their husband. As said, it is difficult but show an understanding.
bros were u d one dat carried out d research ni? redirect !
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by slap1(m): 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
tollytexy:

Maybe you have a small STAFF grin cheesy
Whatever
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Orikinla(m): 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
VolT0xic:
Women are heartless liars.
Even if they cheat on you, they'll swear they love you. Spend wisely on them. Only give 25 percentage.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Orikinla(m): 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Investing in any woman who is not yet your wife is philanthropy.
You don't own her.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by bigiyaro(m): 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
ruggedtimi:
Once u notice ur galfrnd still keeps tabs with her ex...chale run for ur life
Girls don't ever get over ex, even when married. I don't know why.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by MrDoGood(m): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Madrid took Morata back
Dortmund took Mario Goetze back
Barca took Denis Suarez back
Man Utd want Pogba back
Pick d phone & say ''Hi'' to your Ex

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by blexy3(f): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
graphiti:
Dhur!
Seems "uncle" hadn't heard about Okafor's Law.

Even without d money, once Le'debe, always Le'debe!!!

That, my fren, is d Okafor's Law in motion.

My own take is "what do u want to discuss with ur ex-sexmate dt can't be said ova d fone biko?"

My pipo say, "which kin play Leopard wan play with rabbit if not 2 make am hin dinner"?

Remember," old fayawood dey quick catch faya"!
we are still saying same thing....... Am not advising anybody to keep seeing his or her ex, that is why I wrote 'if u MUST see ur ex'.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by shotin(m): 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Benita27:
Like i said "some of you are confuse".

you have like 5 girlfriends, and if the ur girl cheats on you she's an olosho.

You will gladly part her legs wen you want to, and thinks spending shld be a two way thing.

How will she be faithful to you, wen you can't even change her undies.

Even God that created us defined the roles of both sex.

Change that mentality of ur gfs spending on you, or i will assume you're a jobless Gold digger.
. Don't get me wrong, I didn't say I won't spend and take care of her, my gf can testify to that tho... But she too must contribute something now that why I love her at least, and mind u girls are often d gold digger when it comes to this kind of stuff... Am just saying it is high time will stop doing things in the old fashion way, there is nothing bad if u buy ur hubby a car or u paying for d children school fees, paying for his meal even tho u know he has d money to do so.... stop thinking like a rational africa woman...

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by naijaboiy: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
Benita27:
cool So women are now meant to spend on men.

Carry on.
Redundant homo-sapien.

Stüpid gold digger! undecided
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by tollytexy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
slap1:

Whatever
Sorry lol Wetin I pass tru might make u commit suicide
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by tollytexy(m): 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Abi ?

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by graphiti: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
blexy3:

we are still saying same thing....... Am not advising anybody to keep seeing his or her ex, that is why I wrote 'if u MUST see ur ex'.

I know.
I juss feel itz safer 2 let "bygones be bygones" most especially if d 2 have had sex prior 2 d breakup.

Most times, d party initiating d "call" has somfin up hiz/her sleeves.

But if dem still dey d "fren-zoning" levels b4 d breakup na anoda mata, but if d 2 of dem don see each oda's nake.dness b4, itz a 'no-no' 4 me.
Biko efrytinz wey u wan discuss, talk am 4 fone.

Thanks
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Damfostopper(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hmmmmm

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by ahahnow: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
Just forgive her. You can punish her my inserting your di.ck in her anu.s later
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
shotin:
. Don't get me wrong, I didn't say I won't spend and take care of her, my gf can testify to that tho... But she too must contribute something now that why I love her at least, and mind u girls are often d gold digger when it comes to this kind of stuff... Am just saying it is high time will stop doing things in the old fashion way, there is nothing bad if u buy ur hubby a car or u paying for d children school fees, paying for his meal even tho u know he has d money to do so.... stop thinking like a rational africa woman...
These things you mentioned are a man's responsibilities, and a woman can take up these in a marriage....that's if the man isn't capable at some point, and she is.

Don't ask ur gf to buy u a car, i can help my boo when he's broke, i can also help him in a situation where he is stranded and needs cash.

Is nt mandatory for women, bt it is for men.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by handysuzy(f): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
tollytexy:
I bought a 2015 Mazda CX-7 for my baby mama( we still not officially married but we're living together)..anytime I'm on business trip,I still gives her nothing less than $500 or above just for me being away for few days .. She still f*cks her ex behind my back. I caught her moves cuz I got a tracker installed on the car. I nearly killed her with brutality and fatality after several pleas.. After then,she add more senses to her moves by parking the car at her family house and take a cab to still f*cks the nigga again..once a cheater,always a cheater..nobody will teach me what to do.. I'll follow my heart

Bro, is this story of yours real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Couple Wed In The Mud (Pictures) / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night / Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.