Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,125 members, 7,957,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) (3475 Views)

Women Cheat More In A Relationship: Here Are My Reasons / Why Do You Cheat In A Relationship? (here's My Reason) / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by halfricanadian(f): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
cheesy cheesy i just got out of one terrible painful exhausting

But hey i dodged a bullet ni o grin grin praise the lord

Thats my testimony
Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by LordOfNaira: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
curvysola:
mine! the guy was always accusing me of cheating! any call i receive shocked am a cheat! angry i come late am cheating! cry i forget about something am cheating sad was really bad! painful part was that he was a boring person but i really loved him so i managed till i met my present and i left his lame sorry ass!

Nawa o. shocked

Must have been seriously tiring. As for me, no relationship for now. So scared to enter into another.
Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by LordOfNaira: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:
cheesy cheesy i just got out of one terrible painful exhausting

But hey i dodged a bullet ni o grin grin praise the lord

Thats my testimony

Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by halfricanadian(f): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by LordOfNaira: 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok
Ever been in an abusive relationship?
Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by halfricanadian(f): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Yes a painful one very painful
Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by LordOfNaira: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes a painful one very painful
Kai. Take care, dear. Mine was really terrible too. A possessive partner?
Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by halfricanadian(f): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Kai. Take care, dear. Mine was really terrible too. A possessive partner?

May b all i ever wanted was sincere true lovw

I never got it

Tanx
Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Nawa o. shocked

Must have been seriously tiring. As for me, no relationship for now. So scared to enter into another.

Why OAU of all schools

Change your moniker to pvssyofNL...a girl bullied you LMFAO
Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by LordOfNaira: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

May b all i ever wanted was sincere true lovw
I never got it
Tanx
Sorry to hear that. I hope you don't regret leaving?
Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by halfricanadian(f): 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Sorry to hear that. I hope you don't regret leaving?

Dont kno bou dat cry cry d pain is too mch to stay
Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by LordOfNaira: 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

Why OAU of all schools

Change your moniker to pvssyofNL...a girl bullied you LMFAO

Well, I was young and stupid then. I am wiser now.
Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by FinestPINACLE(f): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
LordofNairaland:
I come from Anguilla but I came to Nigeria to school at OAU, Ife. I fell in love with a girl and we started a relationship that was so abusive that I had to quit after two years.

During this period, I couldn't keep a friend (male or female) because Miss wanted all the attention. I was studying medicine but she wouldn't understand that I needed space to read. I liked to stroll (alone) in the evening to clear my head but Miss always insisteld to follow me and she always had her way because she would scream and be unreasonable.

Every argument always ended up in a fight and when I noticed she always wanted to win all argument, I avoided arguments. She hated Muslims, criticized me for being a traditionalist (even though I told her before the relationship became more serious) and was very troublesome. She once insulted a girl on FB for daring to call me "Dear" while wishing me a happy birthday.

I couldn't pick what to wear. She always picked for me. I am a very simple person who liked to wear clothes that I find comfortable. She wanted me to wear suits and ties and jalamia in the heat.

She was very nice to me and very hardworking but she was trouble. Most of her demands were unreasonable. There were neighbours I couldn't greet and neighbours I could greet.

So many other terrible issues. I am so grateful to be free from her. Who else has stories similar to mine.
as a medical student who shld be studying, wat at thou doing on Nl
Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by LordOfNaira: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dont kno bou dat cry cry d pain is too mch to stay

Don't worry, you will get over it. It takes courage to say enough and courage to find your feet again. I know you will. You strike me as a woman who can take care of herself. A strong woman.
Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by halfricanadian(f): 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Don't worry, you will get over it. It takes courage to say enough and courage to find your feet again. I know you will. You strike me as a woman who can take care of herself. A strong woman.

I hope so tanx smiley
Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by LordOfNaira: 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
as a medical student who shld be studying, wat at thou doing on Nl

Kai, I was just remembering those days. I am a doctor now. Actually, I am a psychiatrist.

I was a medical student back then. Was a nerd but then I got to school and fell...
Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by LordOfNaira: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

I hope so tanx smiley
You are most welcome, dear.
Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by buchi3144(m): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
for me so many times that's why I decide to stay alone until I marryfor me so many times that's why I decide to stay alone until I marryfor me so many times that's why I decide to stay alone until I marry
Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by FinestPINACLE(f): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Kai, I was just remembering those days. I am a doctor now. Actually, I am a psychiatrist.

I was a medical student back then. Was a nerd but then I got to school and fell...
Nice. cool you miss her don't u If u don't, u wldnt remember her sotey u create thread grin
Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by LordOfNaira: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Nice. cool you miss her don't u If u don't, u wldnt remember her sotey u create thread grin

Honestly, remembering her makes me happy. I do not regret. I feel so free.

Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by FinestPINACLE(f): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Honestly, remembering her makes me happy. I do not regret. I feel so free.

lol... Kinda, d dude hits me and says he is moulding me to be his wife. angry I grew up and kicked his silly arse. grin
Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by LordOfNaira: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
lol... Kinda, d dude hits me and says he is moulding me to be his wife. angry I grew up and kicked his silly arse. grin

Sango o! shocked That was really abusive.
Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by sinaj(f): 8:01am On Jul 25, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Good!! Everyone has a fault but when somebody is always trying to change your faults while blind to theirs, then, there would be trouble.

I have noticed one thing with abusive people. In all my life as a psychiatrist who has a solid background in psychology, abusive people always look for whom to blame for their shortcomings. So, if you are unlucky to get into a relationship with someone with complex issues, you will always get the blames. They never take blames.
lol true

Mr psychiatrist.

I did my intern there nd I njoyed every minute I spent there, it's quite an interesting course
Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by LordOfNaira: 8:16am On Jul 25, 2016
sinaj:
lol true

Mr psychiatrist.

I did my intern there nd I njoyed every minute I spent there, it's quite an interesting course

Wow!! What is your academic discipline?
Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by sinaj(f): 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Wow!! What is your academic discipline?

Psychology
Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by LordOfNaira: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
sinaj:
Psychology

Sorry about the late response.

Psychology. Reminds me of neurons and nerve impulses.
Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by FinestPINACLE(f): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Sango o! shocked That was really abusive.
lol... Was still Ada is a girl then. wink
Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by LordOfNaira: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
lol... Was still Ada is a girl then. wink

Experiences like that make one stronger and wiser.
Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by sinaj(f): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Sorry about the late response.

Psychology. Reminds me of neurons and nerve impulses.
lol

Yea tongue

Good morning

1 Like

Re: Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) by Moisef(f): 10:44am On Jul 27, 2016
Crying!!! Depressed!!! Broken... And no one understands... I pray u save me lord Jesus... Dunno what to do and I don't ever want to do something stupid... I wish he'll lemme go without a fight cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Bearded Guys Vs Non Bearded, Which Do You Find Sexually Attractive / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And S*x Story) / The Benefits Of An Orphanage (in Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.