Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? (6045 Views)

Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! / Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? / Clear Error In The Bible: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Rossikk(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Anyone know? undecided
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Theoritical(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
Uush' I just bumped into a meaningless thread. How foolish thou art

1 Like

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by pdppower: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
May God have mercy on your lost soul
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
[size=14pt]Op
Op
Op

How many time I call you?

Insanity is knocking on your door [/size]
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Rossikk(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
pdppower:
May God have mercy on your lost soul
Why do I need 'mercy' for asking a simple question? Even Hitler allowed questions.

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Rossikk(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=14pt]Op
Op
Op

How many time I call you?

Insanity is knocking on your door [/size]
Why can't you answer the simple question posed?

3 Likes

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by hopefulLandlord: 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rossikk:

Because the answer is obvious and depressing for Christians

4 Likes

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rossikk:
Google.com

It can help you
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Buhari4dullard: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rossikk:
Anyone know? undecided

Now the question is did God ever kill anybody unjustly?
NO! grin

Did Hitler kill people unjustly
You answer that yourself Rossikk, since you think from the backside angry
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Rossikk(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Google.com

It can help you
Erm... I prefer to hear it from the horse's mouth. From a christian like you.
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Rossikk(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
Buhari4dullard:

Now the question is did God ever kill anybody unjustly?
NO! grin

Did Hitler kill people unjustly
You answer that yourself Rossikk, since you think from the backside angry

Do you realize the bible god killed millions of children? Were there 'unjust children', and 'unjust babies' in those days?

3 Likes

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by hopefulLandlord: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rossikk:
Do you realize the bible god killed millions of children? Were there 'unjust children', and 'unjust babies' in those days?
Their god killed all firstborn sons of Egyptians because those firstborns were "unjust" children

4 Likes

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Buhari4dullard: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rossikk:

Why did these happen?
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Rossikk(m): 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Their god killed all firstborn sons of Egyptians because those firstborns were "unjust" children
True. Their god also ordered his 'chosen people' to invade and burn down many surrounding towns and cities. One can only imagine the number of kids that would have been slaughtered in those raids.
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by eph12(m): 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
It's true o. How many did god kill and how many did Hitler kill? If you can help me with this then I will be able to provide an answer.
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Rossikk(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
Buhari4dullard:

Why did these happen?
Something to do with the alleged 'wickedness' of their inhabitants. I've always wondered what exactly those people did, to merit such massacres. I mean, how bad could they ALL have been? Could their "wickedness" compare to what we have today, in say Lagos? With our runs girls, corrupt police and officials, ritualists, cultists, robbers, omo oniles, 419ers etc? Would that justify any 'god' saying, "Ah...This sinning is too much. Let me just kill everybody in this Lagos". Or saying to his people in Ibadan, "Goest thou to Lagos, where the sins and iniquities of the people are mighty, and killest thou every man, woman, and child, and takest thou their treasures for thineselves".

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Buhari4dullard: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rossikk:
Something to do with the alleged 'wickedness' of their inhabitants. I've always wondered what exactly those people did, to merit such massacres. I mean, how bad could they ALL have been? Could their "wickedness" compare to what we have today, in say Lagos? With our runs girls, corrupt police and officials, ritualists, cultists, robbers, omo oniles, etc? Would that justify any 'god' saying, "Ah...This sinning is too much. Let me just kill everybody in this Lagos".

Give an example or keep quiet
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Rossikk(m): 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
Buhari4dullard:

Give an example or keep quiet
Example of what?
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by winner01(m): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
God can do anything He wants to do.

He can flood the earth and no human will be alive to question Him.

He can do anything with the works of His hands.

He created Man and can destroy what he created, and will still be just and holy in comparison to a human being destroying a phone which he did not create.

If He decides to destroy the world today and create another Universe, none can question Him.

Humans can only question God on one condition: And that is if they asked to be Created.

But we didnt ask to be created. God only created us for his pleasure.

God is and will continue to be God no matter what we say or do. No matter how proud humans get. No matter How much we try to reduce Him to a man so we can judge Him. No matter how much we try to wish Him out of existence.

God will always be God.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Rossikk(m): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
winner01:
God can do anything He wants to do.

He can flood the earth and no human will be alive to question Him.

He can do anything with the works of His hands.

He created Man and can destroy what he created, and will still be just and holy in comparison to a human being destroying a phone which he did not create.

If He decides to destroy the world today and create another Universe, none can question Him.

Humans can only question God on one condition: And that is if they asked to be Created.

But we didnt ask to be created. God only created us for his pleasure.

God is and will continue to be God no matter what we say or do. No matter how proud humans get. No matter How much we try to reduce Him to a man so we can judge Him. No matter how much we try to wish Him out of existence.

God will always be God.

My friend it WAS YOU and your FELLOW FOREIGN CHRISTIAN NUTTERS who ''created God'' IN YOUR STUPI.D, SILLY IMAGE - an image of a vengeful, wicked, mean-spirited, bloodthirsty ''God'' who tortures children and condemns humans to eternal suffering. YOU AND YOUR FOREIGN MASTERS INVENTED that ''God''. Your wicked 'God' of the bible.

Our ancestors here in Africa knew NOTHING about this INVENTED deity of yours. They KNEW God of course. Thousands of years before your white masters existed. And they RIGHTLY knew him to be 'remote' from human affairs. It was YOUR COLONIAL MASTERS that came here with their wicked christian ''God'' who interferes in peoples' lives, issues 'commandments', orders mass rap.e, orders massacres, threatens ''hellfire'' and other INVENTED RUBBISH like having a special "son", sorry, an 'only' son (I wonder what that makes us. His 'slaves', I guess...rubbish) who he had to have murdered and sacrificed to him, in order for him to be able to 'forgive' us, (which wasn't much of a 'sacrifice', since he supposedly woke up on the third day and flew back up to heaven). Just fanciful, idiotic horse manure. Stories meant for children. Garbage which a full grown man like you is carrying around in his head.

So don't you DARE accuse us of ''trying to reduce God to a man so we can judge''. It was YOU and YOUR CHRISTIAN ILK who ''reduced God to a man'', and imbued THE Supreme Being, the creator of the universe, with the characteristics of mere mortals, like wickedness, jealousy, vengeance, and blood lust. UNDERSTOOD? COMPRENDE?

Damn cheek.

3 Likes

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by winner01(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rossikk:

My friend it WAS YOU and your FELLOW FOREIGN CHRISTIAN NUTTERS who ''created God'' IN YOUR STUPI.D, SILLY IMAGE - an image of a vengeful, wicked, mean-spirited, bloodthirsty ''God'' who tortures children and condemns humans to eternal suffering. YOU AND YOUR FOREIGN MASTERS INVENTED that ''God''. Your wicked 'God' of the bible.

Our ancestors here in Africa knew NOTHING about this INVENTED deity of yours. They KNEW God of course. Thousands of years before your white masters existed. And they RIGHTLY knew him to be 'remote' from human affairs. It was YOUR COLONIAL MASTERS that came here with their wicked christian ''God'' who interferes in peoples' lives, makes 'commandments', orders mass rap.e, orders massacres, threatens ''hellfire'' and other INVENTED RUBBISH like having a special "son", sorry, an 'only' son (I wonder what that makes us. His 'slaves', I guess...rubbish) who he had to have murdered and sacrificed to him, in order for him to be able to 'forgive' us, (which wasn't much of a 'sacrifice', since he supposedly woke up on the third day and flew back up to heaven). Just fanciful, idiotic horse manure. Stories meant for children. Garbage which a full grown man like you is carrying around in his head.

So don't you DARE accuse us of ''trying to reduce God to a man so we can judge''. It was YOU and YOUR CHRISTIAN ILK who ''reduced God to a man'', and imbued THE Supreme Being, the creator of the universe, with the characteristics of mere mortals, like wickedness, jealousy, vengeance, and blood lust. UNDERSTOOD? COMPRENDE?

Damn cheek.
lol ok.

If you were really against all religion, you'd also be against the african traditional religions and not just christianity.

Cry all you want. You wish will rot in you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Ranchhoddas: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
winner01:
lol ok.

If you were really against all religion, you'd also be against the african traditional religions and not just christianity.

Is this all the response that you could muster? You are a big disappoinment. After all the mouth you don make for here. I feel like crying for you. Shiorrrr.

3 Likes

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Ranchhoddas: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rossikk:

Our ancestors here in Africa knew NOTHING about this INVENTED deity of yours. They KNEW God of course. Thousands of years before your white masters existed. And they RIGHTLY knew him to be 'remote' from human affairs. It was YOUR COLONIAL MASTERS that came here with their wicked christian ''God'' who interferes in peoples' lives, makes 'commandments', orders mass rap.e, orders massacres, threatens ''hellfire'' and other INVENTED RUBBISH like having a special "son", sorry, an 'only' son (I wonder what that makes us. His 'slaves', I guess...rubbish) who he had to have murdered and sacrificed to him, in order for him to be able to 'forgive' us, (which wasn't much of a 'sacrifice', since he supposedly woke up on the third day and flew back up to heaven). Just fanciful, idiotic horse manure. Stories meant for children. Garbage which a full grown man like you is carrying around in his head.

Damn cheek.
Thank you for this thread. Thank you for putting them in their place. This thread should be on the front page...Lalasticlala, Seun.

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by winner01(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Is this all the response that you could muster? You are a big disappoinment. After all the mouth you don make for here. I feel like crying for you. Shiorrrr.
Cry me a river.

The height of folly is to compare God with man and expect me to take you seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Ranchhoddas: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
winner01:
Cry me a river.

The height of folly is to compare God with man and expect me to take you seriously.
This is disgraceful. His comment was against the Christian faith and not the Intelligence behind the universe. Stop playing ostrich abeg.

1 Like

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by winner01(m): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
This is disgraceful. His comment was against the Christian faith and not the Intelligence behind the universe. Stop playing ostrich abeg.
Maybe you are a bit tipsy tonight.
If you cant see that His post and this thread in general is a bid to mock God.

Who mentioned intelligence behind the universe?
How old are you sef? undecided
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Ranchhoddas: 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
winner01:
Maybe you are a bit tipsy tonight.
If you cant see that His post and this thread in general is a bid to mock God.

Who mentioned intelligence behind the universe?
How old are you sef? undecided
Dishonesty is what I have I come to expect from you and your kind. ''The Supreme Being'' and ''The Creator of the Universe'' does not equate the Intelligence behind the Universe to you abi? I am not suprised. Even your brother KingEbukaNaija has somehow managed to dodge this thread. He's usually your forerunner on threads like this.
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Rossikk(m): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Thank you for this thread. Thank you for putting them in their place. This thread should be on the front page...Lalasticlala, Seun.

Ah... there will never put this on the front page. Anything that challenges peoples' colonial proclivities, or tries to awaken their African consciousness, they will never post on fp. If it is to display the (always light-skinned) ''beautiful children of'' such and such celebrity or politician, or Linda Ikeji's sister's new Porsche, THAT will be on front page. Dumbed down population.
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by winner01(m): 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Dishonesty is what I have I come to expect from you and your kind. ''The Supreme Being'' and ''The Creator of the Universe'' does not equate the Intelligence behind the Universe to you abi? I am not suprised. Even your brother KingEbukaNaija has somehow managed to dodge this thread. He's usually your forerunner on threads like this.

What does supreme being, creator of the universe and intelligence behind the universe have to do with this context? undecided

Did you read through the thread atall? undecided Or are you just looking for what to say?

Maybe you should just go cool off somewhere abeg, your brain don dey overheat.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by KingEbukaNaija: 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
An atheist who believes there is no good or evil wants to know who killed more between a supposed fictional character and an evil atheist megalomaniac and blood thirsty vampire Hitler ?

So much for logical reasoning .

Atheist Hitler obviously killed more - 20 million - and fictional character killed none . How can someone who you say does not exist kill someone undecided

Ranchhoddas , this is why atheistic beliefs can't stand logic and reasoning . Your questions do not make sense

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by winner01(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rossikk:

Ah... there will never put it on the front page. Anything that challenges peoples' colonial proclivities, or tries to awaken their African consciousness, they will never post on fp. If it is to display the (always light-skinned) ''beautiful children of'' such and such celebrity or politician, or Linda Ikeji's sister's new Porsche, THAT will be on front page. Dumbed down population.
In your mind, this waste you've written up there makes sense to you and its worth front page? undecided

chai!!, your mumu ehn, no be here. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Rossikk(m): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
winner01:
lol ok.

Where did I say I was against all religion? Don't make up lies like your lying bible. Understood? The only person I see crying here is you, as the truth batters your imported, stup.id fairytales. Look at you. A shameless man who actually believes a man like him stood before onlookers and suddenly began rising up on his own, into heaven. As if heaven is a physical place like some planet as opposed to a spiritual location reachable only by disembodied souls. The nature of heaven. The nature of the soul. The nature of transition. These are elementary things that even the most backward African religion will teach you for free, yet you idio.ts abandon the massive body of knowledge left you by your ancestors, to chase ridiculous, stup.id kindergarten rubbish sold you by invaders and looters of your country. Just take your shamelessness out of my front. I just see you as a dumb slave with nothing upstairs. If the Chinese had invaded you instead of the British, you would today be singing the praises of Buddha with as much assurance and fervour as you do now of ''Jesus''. If India had invaded you, you would today be worshiping cows, like they do in India. Afterall, are you not a mere robot open to the whims and caprices of foreign invaders? Do you research what they teach you to know if it's true? Did you research 'Jesus' before worshiping? Of course not. Dummy dum dum. Plus you're dumb enough to persist in their imported trash even after the Europeans have long abandoned the said religion for the nonsense they know it is. Dummies crying louder than the bereaved. Just take your Jesus crap and get the fck out of my face.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! / I Am No More An Atheist. God Is Real! / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Prophets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.