Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To (2174 Views)

Relationship Honestly Sucks When U Dont Love Back / Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God / Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by onila(f): 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
cry cry there are some guys I enjoyed gisting with as friends and unfortunately they started liking me but I didnt like them back
then I lose them as a friend

it really sucks u know

there is this guy right now, I just love gisting with . he now liked him, he's married
now he does not talk to me again like before

and i really enjoyed gisting with him, i really do miss him
hes from the same village as me
so we used to gossip abt our village pple, Nigeria, our culture and life in general
he was so smart, loving

sad, another good gisting partner is gone

when I am depressed, I just see his inbox and I start smiling . .now I lost a friend
Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by falconey(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
frontpage please ....
Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
[b] lol he messed up!
the trick is to wait for her to fall for you!
then you strike!
let me share a true story happened last night!!!
there is this my friend at work her ass eh lipsrsealed
everyone likes her, so we became friends and i was like i only date like slim girls cheesy (Reverse psychology) learn that sh*t
so we became close and all, this girl got so used to me eh cheesy
she didnt know when she began telling me things like i love you and all, i still formed that i liked slim girls, i needed her to fall finish lmao
i had to be careful! if i give in when the love hasnt been rooted in her fully, she might realize that i manipulated her, so i waited and allowed her to continue manifesting! friends at work keep wondering how i did it lol!
so yesterday she was like what can she do to change my mind! i was like i want to see a nude pix of her ass(now i said this expecting her to say no cause she is decent) i just wanted her to be desperate! and she was like NO obviously and i was like alright fine! i will cease from you!
you wont hear from me again and after 20mins she sent it! lmao
when my phone chimed i laughed and smiled cause i knew that i have won her completely!

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by Sexytemi(f): 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
Eyaaa, Sorry girlfriend, it happens oo
Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by Zdoh(m): 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Geese!
Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by Certifiedbillio(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
Email me, you can have me as replacement, no asking out
Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by kiddoiLL(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
onila:
cry cry there are some guys I enjoyed gisting with as friends and unfortunately they started liking me but I didnt like them back

it really sucks u know

there is this guy right now, I just love gisting with . he now liked him, he's married

so we used to gossip abt our village pple, Nigeria, our culture and life in general
he was so smart, loving

when I am depressed, I just see his inbox and I start smiling . .now I lost a friend
Oniro
Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by onila(f): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
kiddoiLL:
Oniro
with all due respect, if you dont have anything nice to say

mind ur business, Thank you
Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
[b] lol he messed up!
then you strike!
everyone likes her, so we became friends and i was like i only date like slim girls cheesy (Reverse psychology) learn that sh*t
she didnt know when she began telling me things like i love you and all, i still formed that i liked slim girls, i needed her to fall finish lmao
i had to be careful! if i give in when the love hasnt been rooted in her fully, she might realize that i manipulated her, so i waited and allowed her to continue manifesting! friends at work keep wondering how i did it lol!
so yesterday she was like what can she do to change my mind! i was like i want to see a nude pix of her ass(now i said this expecting her to say no cause she is decent) i just wanted her to be desperate! and she was like NO obviously and i was like alright fine! i will cease from you!
when my phone chimed i laughed and smiled cause i knew that i have won her completely!

[/b]
She actually manipulated you.
Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
onila:

she respected you cheesy ....... then still slammed you cheesy cheesy........ and then she thanked you cheesy cheesy
evil people everywhere!

1 Like

Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
chiddyok:

i dont like slim girls! embarassed
so how exactly did she manipulate me!
all these feminist! thats how one was comparing clitor*s and d*ck as the same yesterday undecided

2 Likes

Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by kiddoiLL(m): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
onila:

dammmn!!! i actually wanted to type onila not oniro...sorry i aint sorry tho oh n u're welcome
Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by kiddoiLL(m): 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
chiddyok:

she didnt...its called mind games...she fell for it...playing mind games on ladies can be fun n effective but it ain't a thing for gentlemen..mind games will make someone fall straightup, it works... gentlemen will hope n wait fr someone to fall
Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
kiddoiLL:
she didnt...its called mind games...she fell for it...playing mind games on ladies can be fun n effective
I see an eager, thirsty dude, so I decide to screw him. But I don't want to appear cheap...so I play the dumb, hot and desperate best friend. then I act like I want him real bad to boost his ego. I screw him, get bored, onto the next. If he is a d*ck like you, I act brokenhearted and screw his boss or uncle or whichever alpha male around him.
And if u think I'm a hoe, so are you.
Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by pussyAvenger: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
[b] lol he messed up!
then you strike!

[/b]
nw smash d kitty with fury
Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by kishimi8(m): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
chiddyok:

I see an eager, thirsty dude, so I decide to screw him. But I don't want to appear cheap...so I play the dumb, hot and desperate best friend. then I act like I want him real bad to boost his ego. I screw him, get bored, onto the next. If he is a d*ck like you, I act brokenhearted and screw his boss or uncle or whichever alpha male around him.

The Force is strong with this one
Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
pussyAvenger:
nw smash d kitty with fury
Before!

1 Like

Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
kishimi8:

The Force is strong with this one
Force of what? Are you a virgin? Yay? Nay? The force of hypocrisy is strong with u bro.
Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by kiddoiLL(m): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
chiddyok:

wtf are you saying? you said it urself,u effed him up n move on..u manipulated him...now doing what u did cus maybe u really wanted him but wont show it, then did everythin u did so nw he's feelin d same way u feel n wants u...n no i wouldnt think u re a hoe cus i made u did what u did, BUT I'M STILL HERE WITH YOU CUS NOW WE BOTH ON SAME PAGE..that's what u call playin mind games on someone, its not you'll b ditchin them after they fall
Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
kiddoiLL:
wtf are you saying? you said it urself,u effed him up n move on..u manipulated him...now doing what u did cus maybe u really wanted him but wont show it, then did everythin u did so nw he's feelin d same way u feel n wants u...n no i wouldnt think u re a hoe cus i made u did what u did, BUT I'M STILL HERE WITH YOU CUS NOW WE BOTH ON SAME PAGE..that's what u call playin mind games on someone, its not you'll b ditchin them after they fall
U aren't being coherent. Why u dey vex?
Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by kishimi8(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
If you don't get the gist of this reference, I rest my case
chiddyok:

Force of what? Are you a virgin? Yay? Nay? The force of hypocrisy is strong with u bro.
Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
chiddyok:

Feminist! cheesy cheesy
as much as you women will shout up and down claiming equal mental power
preaching on how child birth is more painful than anything that we men pass thru( forgetting that the pain is punishment for the crime EVE committed, read ur bible)
then shouting equal right and saying that no man should dominate you! lol
funny how the same women go to church and pray for male kids, really funny
then you have role models like obama's wife (see what i did there lmao)
listening to Beyonce preach on how girls run the world yet she uses a WHOLE album to cry that her man cheated!
whats next jesus was a woman?
i get it ok! women matter! no p
but know your place! you will only BE relavant because of ur link to a man!

3 Likes

Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=kiddoiLL post=47846148] wtf are you saying? you said it urself,u effed him up n move on..u manipulated him...now doing what u did cus maybe u really wanted him but wont show it, then did everythin u did so nw he's feelin d same way u feel n wants u...n no i wouldnt think u re a hoe cus i made u did what u did, BUT I'M STILL HERE WITH YOU CUS NOW WE BOTH ON SAME PAGE..that's what u call playin mind games on someone, its not you'll b ditchin them after they fall[/quote
No. It's creating an illusion, where the prey fancies himself the predator, and goes meekly to the chopping block. And why do you sound angry?
Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by kiddoiLL(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
chiddyok:

U aren't being coherent. Why u dey vex?
wuuu say i dey vex?? we both trying to make sense, i see no offence ..forget jare..all i knw is dont play mind games on someone if u have another motive...i only play it when i knw she's a tough lady,one dat can put up to a challenge. then i stay happy,she stays happy..i dont use mind games to hurt people
Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
kiddoiLL:
wuuu say i dey vex?? we both trying to make sense, i see no offence ..forget jare..all i knw is dont play mind games on someone if u have another motive...i only play it when i knw she's a tough lady,one dat can put up to a challenge. then i stay happy,she stays happy..i dont use mind games to hurt people
That's d problem. Mind games always hurt people. I'm bored now. Let me go and trouble someone else. Wish me luck grin
Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by kiddoiLL(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
chiddyok:

That's d problem. Mind games always hurt people. I'm bored now. Let me go and trouble someone else. Wish me luck grin
LOL...go jare
Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by Heromaniaa: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
onila:

it really sucks u know

he was so smart, loving

So you wanna make new friends or not? we may not gossip about your village people, but we could have them gossip about us. You in?
Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by berryice(f): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
I feel u op...that shit hurt like hell...guess that's life...u win some nd loose some too
Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by iyke1989(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
berryice:
I feel u op...that shit hurt like hell...guess that's life...u win some nd loose some too
Awwwww...baby u lost someone too?....well, just I'm here for u.anytime baby
Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by iyke1989(m): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
chiddyok:

lol...like hell she did....my niqqa got her right where he wanted her to be..that's a veteran move
Re: It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To by drewxx88(m): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
chiddyok:

I don't think so he clearly states that he likes her... but played the am not into chicks that look like you card and it truly works so she ended up liking him without forming or even dissing him and he even got unclad pic ,I fail to see how she manipulated him undecided

(1) (Reply)

hj / Imagine What This Young Girl Posted On Social Network / #bbnaija: This Couple Just Broke Up Because Of Efe And Tboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.