Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

For The Ladies--what Do You Think Of Guys With Dimples? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies--what Do You Think Of Guys With Dimples? (1058 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Ladies--what Do You Think Of Guys With Dimples? by dadabashua1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
personally I cherish ladies with dimples, truly dimples are cute,but personally I think it's a 'girl thing'(my opinion though), I must confess it looks sweet on my twin sister, but as a guy it sometimes make me feel like a 'she' am proud of the six packs #winks but the dimples na, wish sometimes I can trade it for cash.. (don't say I love money o.lol) pls if you're not interested in the post don't comment. thanks
Re: For The Ladies--what Do You Think Of Guys With Dimples? by UrWorstNitemare: 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
undecided
Re: For The Ladies--what Do You Think Of Guys With Dimples? by sorextee(m): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
Re: For The Ladies--what Do You Think Of Guys With Dimples? by sorextee(m): 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
So many girls have told me I LIKE YOUR DIMPLES, ...... To be honest, I feel very embarrassed sometimes. We all have it in our house sha, xcept my dad.
Re: For The Ladies--what Do You Think Of Guys With Dimples? by dadabashua1(m): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
sorextee:
So many girls have told me nice dimples, ...... To be honest, I feel very embarrassed sometimes. We all have it in our house sha, xcept my dad.
my broda the thing tire me o, person de form man gals including small gals will be saying nice dimples... lol same like you bro it's a family thing
Re: For The Ladies--what Do You Think Of Guys With Dimples? by YUNGLURD(m): 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dimples kor pimples ni...who dimples epp
Re: For The Ladies--what Do You Think Of Guys With Dimples? by sorextee(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
E be like say u go hear am pass me cos mine ain't as obvious as yours. It shows more, when I'm talking or smiling.

dadabashua1:
my broda the thing tire me o, person de form man gals including small gals will be saying nice dimples... lol same like you bro it's a family thing
Re: For The Ladies--what Do You Think Of Guys With Dimples? by slimthugchimee(m): 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
i have dimples....but its not on my face...if you know what i mean grin grin
Re: For The Ladies--what Do You Think Of Guys With Dimples? by dadabashua1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
sorextee:
E be like say u go hear am pass me cos mine ain't as obvious as yours. It shows more, when I'm talking or smiling.

you are so correct, mine is something else o, and on both sides of my chicks.. the annoying thing is, at my age(late 20ties) teen gals will be making fun of me like say I b one small pikin,did a research about on google and I realise folks with it looks younger than their age. I believe it 100percent because my whole family na baby faces o... lol
Re: For The Ladies--what Do You Think Of Guys With Dimples? by dadabashua1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
slimthugchimee:
i have dimples....but its not on my face...if you know what i mean grin grin
lol.. sister where is yours located then?
Re: For The Ladies--what Do You Think Of Guys With Dimples? by sorextee(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
No be lie. It makes us look younger dan our age, which makes pple look down on us. There's this girl dat was posted to serve in my branch. She sometimes talk to me in a condescending way. Maybe cos I no get beards. There was a time she jokingly asked my age. Told her I'm 30. She no bliv o. Cos shes 23 yrs..

dadabashua1:
you are so correct, mine is something else o, and on both sides of my chicks.. the annoying thing is, at my age(late 20ties) teen gals will be making fun of me like say I b one small pikin,did a research about on google and I realise folks with it looks younger than their age. I believe it 100percent because my whole family na baby faces o... lol

(1) (Reply)

Wife Shot By Husband because Of Pix / Where Can I Get A Retro Headset For My Gf (pictures) / What's The Bravest Thing You Have Ever Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.