Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality (22303 Views)

Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? / Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
What is Bestiality ?

Bestiality involves sexual acts between a human and an animal

Has any one been caught indulging in such ?

1. In 2013 , New Times first reported Christopher Lynn Jackson's arrest , after he allegedly drugged his then-girlfriend, and branded his initials into her vagina while she was passed out. Investigators served a warrant at his house this week, and recovered videos that "clearly show" Jackson and two women "performing various sex acts with a male German Shepherd."

2. Back in 2001, six horses at a Tempe stable were violated in the span of just a few months. Police never caught the culprit, but the last incident kind of confirmed what everyone was suspecting happened to the horses, as officers "found a intimacy gadget, lubricant, and what police believe[d] to be human semen at the scene."

Have countries legalized bestiality ?

Yes , sexual acts with animals is legal in countries like Cambodia , Brazil , Thailand , Hungary , Mexico , Germany , Canada etc

Canada : Legal with an exception of penetration
Finland : Legal since 1971
Germany : Legal unless animal is forced
Hungary : Legal unless animal is harmed

Etc

In some counties , there are no exceptions - completely legal in every way .

Atheists believe societal laws should determine was right or wrong

They believe the authority should determine what's right or wrong for them . They do not believe in God , so their morality is based on what a few humans at the top feel is right or wrong - its arbitrary .

Is the bible against bestiality ?

Yes , it even sees it as perversion .

Leviticus 18:23
23 And you shall not lie with any animal and so make yourself unclean with it, neither shall any woman give herself to an animal to lie with it: it is perversion.

Deuteronomy 27:21
21 “ ‘Cursed be anyone who lies with any kind of animal.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.

With the understanding of Genesis 1:27 , bestiality lowers humanity to nothing more than an animal, a beast which is unable to distinguish right from wrong, natural from unnatural .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
Some Nairaland atheists already gave their approval

adoyi8:
i may feel it's wrong based on my values but the society supersedes my values so ican reprimand him but not punish him. bestiallity is wrong to me but i cannot punish my son for doing it it canada

Adoyi8 , says bestiality is wrong but couldn't exactly explain why but he gladly said he wont punish his son for doing it .

dalaman:

I can't stop my child from practicing beastiality if he wants to assuming it is allowed in the society where we are living.

Popular atheist dalaman gives his approval . According to him , societal laws should determine what's right or wrong for them .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
But we can't conclude just yet without views from other atheists

Please I need answers from Seun, Plaetton , Johnydon22 ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317 muskeeto , Decker , PastorAIO , ValentineMary , Pyrrho , braithwaite , dragonEmperor , theoneJabulani , lepasharon , cloudgoddess , ifenes , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas , hoefullandlord , weah96 , CAPSLOCKED , lilbrown007 , Elohim1

What do you think pls ? Right or wrong ? Your reason ?

Please no one should derail the thread .

Thank you .

Monitoring how things will turn out are : Winner01 , Richirich713, naijadeyhia scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2, Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 , InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia , Jeromejnr, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, Tellemall, Ishilove, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44 , DeepSight

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
What is Bestiality ?

1. In 2013 , New Times first reported Christopher Lynn Jackson's arrest , after he allegedly drugged his then-girlfriend, and branded his initials into her vagina while she was passed out. Investigators served a warrant at his house this week, and recovered videos that "clearly show" Jackson and two women "performing various sex acts with a male German Shepherd."

i am an atheist but strongly against homosexuality,bestiality and inbreeding in humans

2. Back in 2001, six horses at a Tempe stable were violated in the span of just a few months. Police never caught the culprit, but the last incident kind of confirmed what everyone was suspecting happened to the horses, as officers "found a intimacy gadget, lubricant, and what police believe[d] to be human semen at the scene."

Yes , sexual acts with animals is legal in countries like Cambodia , Brazil , Thailand , Hungary , Mexico , Germany , Canada etc

Etc

They believe the authority should determine what's right or wrong for them . They do not believe in God , so their morality is based on what a few humans at the top feel is right or wrong - its arbitrary .

23 And you shall not lie with any animal and so make yourself unclean with it, neither shall any woman give herself to an animal to lie with it: it is perversion.

21 “ ‘Cursed be anyone who lies with any kind of animal.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.

With the understanding of Genesis 1:27 , bestiality lowers humanity to nothing more than an animal, a beast which is unable to distinguish right from wrong, natural from unnatural .
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
What is Bestiality ?

Etc

i am an atheist but strongly against homosexuality,bestiality and inbreeding in humans

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
stephenmorris:

Why do you condemn it ? Atheism needs the society to determine what's right or wrong . Assuming you are living in those countries this insane perversion is legalized , would it change your view about it ?

Please I need a cogent reason . Thanks pal

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by winner01(m): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
Patiently observing.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
winner01:
Patiently observing.

I'd love to see their reasons .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by 4kings: 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dalaman's response 2 beastiality, came as a result of taking d ASSUMPTION of himself & his child being brought up in a society were bestiality is encouraged, and not dat he would allow his child practice beastiality.

3 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Why do you condemn it ? Atheism needs the society to determine what's right or wrong . Assuming you are living in those countries this insane perversion is legalized , would it change your view about it ?

Please I need a cogent reason . Thanks pal
my view will not be changed,i feel why all this nonsense are promoted has to do with abundance of wealth by most of these countries for example one can have a lot of money and start thinking stupid things
2.most of the people supporting all these things had something strange or something terrible that happened to them when young
3.in every society there are other societies im just a society within another society so i won't support bestiality
4.i cannot because i have my moral standards which i live by and support no such nonsense

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by HCpaul(m): 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Why asking atheist such a question?
Why not generalizing the whole issue to all individuals?

Such an act deals with an individual character and not centered on there belief system.

Their are atheists that doesn't even marry cuz they consider sex as an injury for their brain and personality.

I will consider such an act immoral and not a sin.

Nevertheless, if a person who fall victim of that derive pleasure in it then I consider it good once it doesn't cause any harm on the social well-being of other individuals.

We are human and we are define by our choices, happiness and our characters.

After all, they are created with freewill as your superstition claims then why won't they do what makes them happy?

If I am the intelligent designer, I will not watch my creation(creature) going astray like this but will instead fix(solve) every problem that might have occur by intelligently redesigning them and not by sending someone to go and die for them.

I can't blame those victims of such act, I blame their creator.

8 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by JackBizzle: 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Secular laws already deal with this.

Animals can't give consent and so , sex with animals is ra.pe.

It already wrong.

KingEbukasBlog is just looking for a way to bash atheism.
Atheism is amoral. Atheism has no moral codes. Why not ask humanists who have a stated view on morality?

8 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by winner01(m): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
4kings:
Dalaman's response 2 beastiality, came as a result of taking d[b] ASSUMPTION of himself & his child being brought up in a society were bestiality is encouraged[/b], and not dat he would allow his child practice beastiality.
I think dalaman's quote pretty explains that.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
Observing in HD 6D. Already getting chills from some comments.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
JackBizzle:
Secular laws already deal with this.

Animals can't give consent and so , sex with animals is ra.pe.

It already wrong.

KingEbukasBlog is just looking for a way to bash atheism.
Atheism is amoral. Atheism has no moral codes. Why not ask humanists who have a stated view on morality?

I am asking atheists , no one is bashing you . Only shallow minds think skepticism is a form of attack . You see as a Christian even if bestiality is legalized in the society where I live in or even if my milieu assents to that I will not agree to such because God deprecates such - describes it as perversion .

My reason is God not how I feel because I can change my feelings or perception about a subject . Please .

So JackBizzle , is bestiality right or wrong . Why ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
stephenmorris:

my view will not be changed,i feel why all this nonsense are promoted has to do with abundance of wealth by most of these countries for example one can have a lot of money and start thinking stupid things
2.most of the people supporting all these things had something strange or something terrible that happened to them when young
3.in every society there are other societies im just a society within another society so i won't support bestiality
4.i cannot because i have [size=16pt]my moral standards which i live by and support no such nonsense[/size]

Moral standards you got from Christianity ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ilovetheline: 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
But we can't conclude just yet without views from other atheists

Please I need answers from Seun, Plaetton , Johnydon22 ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317 muskeeto , Decker , PastorAIO , ValentineMary , Pyrrho , braithwaite , dragonEmperor , theoneJabulani , lepasharon , cloudgoddess , ifenes , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas , hoefullandlord , weah96 , CAPSLOCKED , lilbrown007 , Elohim1

What do you think pls ? Right or wrong ? Your reason ?

Please no one should derail the thread .

Thank you .

Monitoring how things will turn out are : Winner01 , Richirich713, naijadeyhia scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2, Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 , InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia , Jeromejnr, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, Tellemall, Ishilove, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44
tell me one thing wrong with it. I mean if a lady could have sex with freaks[like you] why not animals?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by winner01(m): 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
HCpaul:

By blaming their Creator, you have admitted to the existence of a Creator.

You cant blame someone that does not exist you know.'

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
HCpaul:
Why asking atheist such a question?

Because I want to

Why not generalizing the whole issue to all individuals?

Because I don't want to .

Such an act deals with an individual character and not centered on there belief system.

Their are atheists that doesn't even marry cuz they consider sex as an injury for their brain and personality.

I will consider such an act immoral and not a sin.

WHY

Nevertheless, if a person who fall victim of that derive pleasure in it then I consider it good once it doesn't cause any harm on the social well-being of other individuals.

We are human and we are define by our choices, happiness and our characters.

After all, they are created with freewill as your superstition claims then why won't they do what makes them happy?

If I am the intelligent designer, I will not watch my creation(creature) going astray like this but will instead fix(solve) every problem that might have occur by intelligently redesigning them and not by sending someone to go and die for them.

This has nothing to with freewill . You just made a blatant red herring . Please stick to the topic . Thank you .

The atheist prattles about questioning everything . But when you question the illogicalities in their unbelief , they get disconcerted and start accusing you of bashing them undecided

Its called scrutiny and for the third time in my scrutiny of the morality of an atheist , you guys have been disappointing with your responses

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by JackBizzle: 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I am asking atheists , no one is bashing you . Only shallow minds think skepticism is a form of attack . You see as a Christian even if bestiality is legalized in the society where I live in or even if my milieu assents to that I will not agree to such because God deprecates such - describes it as perversion .

My reason is God not how I feel because I can change my feelings or perception about a subject . Please .

So JackBizzle , is bestiality right or wrong . Why ?

I made a legal argument why beastiality is wrong.

Your only defence is that God does not allow it. God also does not allow mixing fabric.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
winner01:

By blaming their Creator, you have admitted to the existence of a Creator.

You cant blame someone that does not exist you know.'

Exactly ! Its a matter of convienience to an atheist .

When miracles happen , God did not do it because he does not exist . When bad things happen this God does not exist is being blamed . When people do pervasive things , this supposed elusive creator is blamed

Even someone opened a thread to ask who killed more between a fictional character and a blood thirsty atheist leader , Hitler . undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by winner01(m): 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
stephenmorris:

Thank you so much. This post will come in handy.

So an atheist agrees that wealth and unfortunate occurences may in some cases cause perversion and trigger abnormality.

Thats a good one. I dont know if any christian sees what i'm seeing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
JackBizzle:

I made a legal argument why beastiality is wrong.

Your only defence is that God does not allow it.

Stick to the discussion .

So you mean if you were Canadian , you won't reprimand your son if he indulges in bestiality ?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
winner01:

So an atheist agrees that wealth and unfortunate occurences may in some cases cause perversion and trigger abnormality.

I saw it immediately he dropped it. 6D things.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
ilovetheline:
tell me one thing wrong with it. I mean if a lady could have sex with freaks[like you] why not animals?

So you mean if you were Canadian or a Hungarian you would allow your daughter have sex with an animal ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
winner01:

Damn , I have snipped it incase he modifies it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ilovetheline: 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

So you mean if you were Canadian or a Hungarian you would allow your daughter have sex with an animal ?
I am Nigerian and assure u it doesn't make them any less functional or human. u need to wake up. u are very hard working to let ur life slip this way [in defense of fallacy
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by winner01(m): 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I saw it immediately he dropped it. 6D things.
grin grin
At least we might have a clue as to why certain acts like bestiality or even atheism is appealing to the citizens of some countries. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
ilovetheline:
I am Nigerian and assure u it doesn't make them any less functional or human. u need to wake up. u are very hard working to let ur life slip this way [in defense of fallacy

Please answer my question , if you were in any of those countries were bestiality is legalized would you allow your daughter have sex with animals ? Yes or No ?

3 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
winner01:
grin grin
At least we might have a clue as to why certain acts like bestiality or even atheism is appealing to the citizens of some countries. grin

Exactly! Why the desire to sodomize animals .......hmmm wink grin
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by winner01(m): 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Please answer my question , if you were in any of those countries were bestiality is legalized would you allow your daughter have sex with animals ? Yes or No ?
A clear red line!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ilovetheline: 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

These days people don't consent for their kids and if it's up to me. it's a go go[just don't go bigger than ur pussi can handle]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bishop Bridget Eagle Okafoagu Dies, Resurrects After 3 Days - Says Husband / Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! / Six Important Things Every Christain Nigerian Youth Should Avoid .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.