Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality (22440 Views)

Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? / Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by felixomor: 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
virginboy1:

What will you advice a matured man in his prime(30s), highly sexually active but does not have the financial stands to marry. Should he still wait till he reaches his forties? Maturbates or take the risk by marrying so that he can finally have sex, because St Paul says no fornication before marriage. Just curious.Thanks

As for the bestality, its a sexual disorder,which is not my business.

Well, there are millions of women waiting to marry any man even if the man is not financially, buoyant. Get married.

Thanks,

although its not compulsory you follow my opinion. cool
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:09am On Jul 27, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Ok . So do you approve of bestiality ?

I (personal preference) do not find animals attractive and find it very off-putting to even think about humans sleeping with animals, however if a human decides to indulge in it within their legal rights, I say let them be.

Reason I find this off-putting is because for me sex is communicative which is why I don't enjoy casual sex or paid sex . I personally prefer sex in a loving communicative relationship and an animal cannot provide it.

Again my approval or disapproval is inconsequential, i can only provide a personal opinion.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by virginboy1(m): 4:11am On Jul 27, 2016
felixomor:

Well, there are millions of women waiting to marry any man even if the man is not financially, buoyant. Get married.

Thanks,

although its not compulsory you follow my opinion. cool

Lolzzz,

Thanks for the normative subjective answer you gave. grin
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by FreeSpirited: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
ifenes:

Bestiality is not wrong if the animal give you their consent. But since they are incapable of giving consent,a sex act with them is obviously an act of rape. Thinking of animal rights here. The dominant species is always perceived as right anyway. To human's it is wrong because it makes no sense genetically.

And also,because something doesn't make sense doesn't mean it is wrong. We eat theses animals,having sex with them couldn't be worse.
I wouldn't agree or disagree with your point because i prefer to stand aloof from this thread. but then, i love your logic. Sadly, most religious people cant relate with logic . they've sacrificed their sense of logic on the alter of blind faith
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by felixomor: 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
Yeh, the greatest Logic grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by FreeSpirited: 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
ifenes:

Having sex with an animal is gross to me,doesn't make it wrong. Nothing is wrong or right,just meaning we give things out of emotion,beliefs or lack of information.

Do you think it's okay to eat cow meat?
The religious will never understand this simplistic logical position.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Anas09: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
ilovetheline:
this is not getting us anywhere is it. let's call it quit. u can reply OK in the mention
Wait, how many animals have you banged so far? How does it feel? Did you come? Ewwwwwww. embarassed
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Crazyfinedude: 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
FreeSpirited:
The religious will never understand this simplistic logical position.

Can you give me just one example to buttress this flagrant comment . Just one , pick your best ever . I implore you not to disappoint .

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Crazyfinedude: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
felixomor:

Yeh, the greatest Logic grin

Excellent pic . cool

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by FreeSpirited: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
Anas09:

While letting your dog put it into you, make sure to be safe (your monthly circle I mean) as the dogs, or horses do not have a condoms yet, or do you guys already have animal condoms? We dont want what resulted to Minotaur happening again. I hope you get my drift?
Do you guys kiss? grin grin grin
There is condom for animals especially for dogs. All major forms of contraceptives used by human are also used by animals....including Ovariohysterectomy(OVH) , drugs (that have the same action as postinor....i.e progestins) , hormonal method...etc
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ilovetheline: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
Anas09:

Wait, how many animals have you banged so far? How does it feel? Did you come? Ewwwwwww. embarassed
as I earlier said. I never had sex with animals Ps ewww means nothing at all.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by FreeSpirited: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
Crazyfinedude:

Can you give me just one example to buttress this flagrant comment . Just one , pick your best ever . I implore you not to disappoint .
Morality predates the bible. its simple logic. Even animals of the same species have innate code of conduct among themselves, More so, the gregarious species living together in peace and harmony without any written laws, Let alone the higher animals.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Crazyfinedude: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Morality predates the bible. its simple logic.

Objective morality has been .

Even animals of the same species have innate code of conduct among themselves, More so, the gregarious species living together in peace and harmony without any written laws, Let alone the higher animals.

Are you trying to associate evolution with morality ? Because "innate code of conduct" seems like you agree that such was ingrained by a designer .
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by felixomor: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
Morality is simple logic, yet simple "right or wrong" - answer question has been generating paragraphs and long stories upandan. shocked

3D view.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by FreeSpirited: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
Crazyfinedude:

Morality was not objective in its entirety. Religion strives for that. Morality has always been subjective , varying from customs to custom and culture to culture , its composition and prescription is the function of how evolved and context of the society. However, our morality go as far as we can reach a compromise as to the benefit versus consequence of our actions to the survival of the society.

Are you trying to associate evolution with morality ? Because "innate code of conduct" seems like you agree that such was ingrained by a designer . And you think religion best describes the designer if at all there is? or which religion best describe the designer ? Morality in the context of evolution only prescribes a set of behavioral pattern, which is innate and necessary to foster survival of a society

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by FreeSpirited: 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=Crazyfinedude post=47936371]

Morality was not objective in its entirety. Religion strives for that. Morality has always been subjective , varying from customs to custom and culture to culture , its composition and prescription is the function of how evolved and context of the society. However, our morality go as far as we can reach a compromise as to the benefit versus consequence of our actions to the survival of the society.

Are you trying to associate evolution with morality ? Because "innate code of conduct" seems like you agree that such was ingrained by a designer .

And you think religion best describes the designer if at all there is? or which religion best describes the designer ? Morality in the context of evolution only prescribes a set of behavioral pattern, which is innate and necessary to foster the survival of a society /[quote]
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Blackfire(m): 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
Anas09:

this is really disturbing and disgusting talking about it since i saw it on NL
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Anas09: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
Blackfire:

this is really disturbing and disgusting talking about it since i saw it on NL
My dear, the guy says if an animal is disease free, it's not differnt from a babe.

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Anas09: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
FreeSpirited:
There is condom for animals especially for dogs. All major forms of contraceptives used by human are also used by animals....including Ovariohysterectomy(OVH) , drugs (that have the same action as postinor....i.e progestins) , hormonal method...etc
Wait!!! shocked shocked, are you serious?. You mean these people are really serious about sleeping with animals?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by udysweet(f): 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Exactly ! Its a matter of convienience to an atheist .
When miracles happen , God did not do it because he does not exist . When bad things happen this God does not exist is being blamed . When people do pervasive things , this supposed elusive creator is blamed

Even someone opened a thread to ask who killed more between a fictional character and a blood thirsty atheist leader , Hitler . undecided
@bolded is what I don't understand,why bash a non-existent God? Alwayys quick to abuse Him and all sorts yet to u,He doesn't exist!I usually dnt like to come into such arguement esp wit atheist because I'm not well equipped like you guys to tackle them,lol! And I evn see no reasoon to,do your own,I do mine and let peace reign. But back to the topic,why derive pleasure in animals,why compare human to animals sef? This isn't abt morals,logic,reason and those many grammers been blown here,bestiality is BAD!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
udysweet:

@bolded is what I don't understand,why bash a non-existent God? Alwayys quick to abuse Him and all sorts yet to u,He doesn't exist!I usually dnt like to come into such arguement esp wit atheist because I'm not well equipped like you guys to tackle them,lol! And I evn see no reasoon to,do your own,I do mine and let peace reign. But back to the topic,why derive pleasure in animals,why compare human to animals sef? This isn't abt morals,logic,reason and those many grammers been blown here,bestiality is BAD!

No mind am ! You don''t even need to be "well equipped" to destroy an atheist in an argument . You just need to be replete with the word of God and common sense - that's all .

Bestiality is odious and I wonder why someone will even want to be even sleep with animals undecided The bible clearly said that God has given the atheist a reprobate mind to do things which are not proper - this has been evidently seen here !

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

I (personal preference) do not find animals attractive and find it very off-putting to even think about humans sleeping with animals, however if a human decides to indulge in it within their legal rights, I say let them be.

Reason I find this off-putting is because for me sex is communicative which is why I don't enjoy casual sex or paid sex . I personally prefer sex in a loving communicative relationship and an animal cannot provide it.

Again my approval or disapproval is inconsequential, i can only provide a personal opinion.

Well I think it is now comme il faut to respond to the question - is it right or wrong to you ?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by FreeSpirited: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Anas09:

Wait!!! shocked shocked, are you serious?. You mean these people are really serious about sleeping with animals?
if they sleep with animals or not is not my business.....i'm only speaking from medical point of view........being an authority, u just have to believe me.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Blackfire(m): 5:29am On Jul 28, 2016
Anas09:

My dear, the guy says if an animal is disease free, it's not differnt from a babe.

*faints*
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Blackfire(m): 5:37am On Jul 28, 2016
FreeSpirited:
if they sleep with animals or not is not my business.....i'm only speaking from medical point of view........being an authority, u just have to believe me.

pls this is not a threat.

In 3 months time from now, in your dream u will see yourself in the midst of animals, and a particular animal will come closer to u, and u will start having vigorous se-x...

Then u will wake up confused, afraid .. And sweating.

Then sometimes later u will see the same animal, clean with lip stick on the lips.. Another vigorous sex again.. Only u wake up this time with marks and wound cut from the se-x with your lover.

*all this will happen within 3 months from now,the animal is going to be a pig*

i wont reply u.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by FreeSpirited: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2016
Blackfire:

pls this is not a threat.

In 3 months time from now, in your dream u will see yourself in the midst of animals, and a particular animal will come closer to u, and u will start having vigorous se-x...

Then u will wake up confused, afraid .. And sweating.

Then sometimes later u will see the same animal, clean with lip stick on the lips.. Another vigorous sex again.. Only u wake up this time with marks and wound cut from the se-x with your lover.

*all this will happen within 3 months from now,the animal is going to be a pig*

i wont reply u.
what are you waiting for?...why not go live out your fantasy?...pervert
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Anas09: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
Blackfire:

*faints*
Bros, dont faint. I hear they have all kinds of condoms for those banging animals. They even have contraceptives to keep from having kids for the animals and vice versa.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Anas09: 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Hmmmm. embarassed embarassed shocked shocked
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by FreeSpirited: 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
Anas09:
Hmmmm. embarassed embarassed shocked shocked
i broke or impressed your heart?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobleking2000(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Not breeding . For pleasure . Is it wrong if you have sexual acts with animals ?

Homosexuality is not normal .

I already explained why God can never support bestiality .

You claim to be a thiest you are now assuming the work of your god had it been that your god allowed it you the way he consented Lot to allow his child to engage in different sexual escapades you will be here defending him with your life.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
You theists still doesn't know the meaning of ATHEISM...

Well, Atheism is the lack of belief in god and not a moral system..

I'm a gay and an atheist and I also have devoted christians as friends who are also homos...

To your question, from the CONCEPT OF ATHEISM, there s absolutely nothing wrong/right in bestialism as it as nothing to do with what ATHEISM is all about..

If I think its wrong, its because of my moral belief and not because of my atheism... If I also think its right, it as also because of my moral belief and not my atheism

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

No mind am ! You don''t even need to be "well equipped" to destroy an atheist in an argument . You just need to be replete with the word of God and common sense - that's all .

Bestiality is odious and I wonder why someone will even want to be even sleep with animals undecided The bible clearly said that God has given the atheist a reprobate mind to do things which are not proper - this has been evidently seen here !

You sound like anything improper is done mainly by atheists.....

Why can't you just be honest for once?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) / Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa / Beauty Can Be Deceptive; Don't Be Deceived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.