Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality (22434 Views)

Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? / Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Denko2721987(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
But we can't conclude just yet without views from other atheists

Please I need answers from Seun, Plaetton , Johnydon22 ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317 muskeeto , Decker , PastorAIO , ValentineMary , Pyrrho , braithwaite , dragonEmperor , theoneJabulani , lepasharon , cloudgoddess , ifenes , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas , hoefullandlord , weah96 , CAPSLOCKED , lilbrown007 , Elohim1

What do you think pls ? Right or wrong ? Your reason ?

Please no one should derail the thread .

Thank you .

Monitoring how things will turn out are : Winner01 , Richirich713, naijadeyhia scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2, Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 , InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia , Jeromejnr, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, Tellemall, Ishilove, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44 , DeepSight

Oga Seun no be atheist.. He is somewhere in between the opposite of christainity and atheism (maybe agnothist). Not really sure which end of the beliebe spectrum he is closer to? But he sure seems to be contemplating..

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ValentineMary(m): 11:56am On Jul 25, 2016
I have nothing to say to the OP who is obviously very ignorant just to remind him that when most Nigerians are caught in the act of sleeping with animals they would quickly cry it is the work of the devil · What does that tell you
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Not breeding . For pleasure . Is it wrong if you have sexual acts with animals ?

Homosexuality is not normal .

I already explained why God can never support bestiality .
Is it because I used the word breeding? Ok let me say it another way. Lions don't have sex with Giraffes for pleasure. Dogs don't have sex with cats for pleasure. Do you understand why it is now unnatural? It doesn't occur anywhere else in nature.
Homosexuality is not normal to you because your bible said its not normal. That's the only reason why you consider it so. If your bible hadn't made any statement on it, then with the observation that over 1500 species have been observed to have homosexual intercourse for different reasons, pleasure among them, then you'd probably agree with me too. But the almighty bible, written by some foreigners means more to you. So I won't press that further.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by onetrack(m): 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
I don't think bestiality should be illegal but I personally find it disgusting. In any case it is quite rare and few people engage in it, so it isn't really worth making a big deal out of. I suppose it is wrong if the animal suffers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ifenes(m): 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
flamingREED:

Hahaha
Why are you angry na?
tongue

I mentioned this earlier:

What difference lies in stoning rejects then and in executing criminals today by firing squad?

Moreover, indiscipline in the old Hebrew kingdom of God wasn't just waywardness,
But it equated despising the God of their Fathers'

And James in the New testament puts it clearly as: 'whoever breaks a commandment, has broken all'

That's why the retributions then seemed grave,
But the transgressions had grave undertones'

Direct Rebellion against Jehovah'

This is God's Swordsman_

Bible god's swordman, I must admit debating with you is a total waste of time. You do whatever your slavery book says,you are not allowed to reason for yourself. If sexing a dog were endorsed in that book called the Bible,you will do it without question.

3 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Denko2721987:

Oga Seun no be atheist.. He is somewhere in between the opposite of christainity and atheism (maybe agnothist). Not really sure which end of the beliebe spectrum he is closer to? But he sure seems to be contemplating..

I doubt sha . There's a thread where atheists explained why they became atheists . He gave his reasons
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ifenes(m): 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8gttC6P3bE

A video here for those who think animals don't do gay sex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYdcvRe7ox8

4 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
naijadeyhia: Look Up
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by HardMirror(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
You don't just get it.

Atheism is unlike religion. You don't have to have a leader you follow or principles.

A serial killer can be an atheist, gays can be atheists, anyone can be an atheist. It's not an organization. There is no guiding principles for atheists.

Would I have sex with animals, Absolutely no.
Why?

I don't feel sexually attracted to them.

I don't feel sexually attracted to all women too. I don't feel sexually attracted to old women or mad women too. Is it also wrong to have sex with an old woman based on christianity? NO! As long as we are married. So it has nothing to do with atheism or not.

Some people say animals can't give sexual consent. That is absolutely wrong. Especially for male animals, they would willingly have sex with a female if she is not careful, some animals could even rape a human.

So it is beyond consent or religion. It is about impact to the society, it is about the individuals involved, it is about possible health consequences.

If it is legal, I would not frown at it, afterall I won't be here on earth for long and I strongly believe we cannot save humanity no matter how much we try. The whole humanity and earth is headed for destruction. So let everyone do as it pleases him or her.

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by HardMirror(m): 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
ValentineMary:
I have nothing to say to the OP who is obviously very ignorant just to remind him that when most Nigerians are caught in the act of sleeping with animals they would quickly cry it is the work of the devil · What does that tell you
Absolutely. It has nothing to do with atheism or theism. We all have sexual preferences. And it aint my business of anyone enjoys sex with animals
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by HardMirror(m): 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Not breeding . For pleasure . Is it wrong if you have sexual acts with animals ?

Homosexuality is not normal .

I already explained why God can never support bestiality .
The bible ONLY condemns bestiality, it NEVER gave a reason. Just the same way God never gave reason why we should not wear mixed fabric or cut our hair and beards in certain ways.
If homosexuality or bestiality is for pleasure, how is that supposed to be the responsibility of an atheist to determine if it is right or wrong. If I could derive pleasure exclusively from animals then I would do it. But as I said earlier, I don't find them attractive, the society frowns at it, there could be health risks. If others do it, it's not a problem for me, neither will it stop me from associating with such persons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
HardMirror:

The bible ONLY condemns bestiality, it NEVER gave a reason.

You didn't read the OP , it is described as perversion
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by HardMirror(m): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You didn't read the OP , it is described as perversion
What makes it a perversion? What are the consequences?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by flamingREED(m): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
ifenes:

Bible god's swordman, I must admit debating with you is a total waste of time. You do whatever your slavery book says,you are not allowed to reason for yourself. If sexing a dog were endorsed in that book called the Bible,you will do it without question.

You never jam'

Alleluia.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by hahn(m): 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
HardMirror:

The bible ONLY condemns bestiality, it NEVER gave a reason. Just the same way God never gave reason why we should not wear mixed fabric or cut our hair and beards in certain ways.
If homosexuality or bestiality is for pleasure, how is that supposed to be the responsibility of an atheist to determine if it is right or wrong. If I could derive pleasure exclusively from animals then I would do it. But as I said earlier, I don't find them attractive, the society frowns at it, there could be health risks. If others do it, it's not a problem for me, neither will it stop me from associating with such persons

Gbam. What kingebukajaina, winner01 etc have failed to realize is that as an atheist I am free to decide what is right or wrong and I also give that right to other people. If you want to bang a goat, good for you. I do not find it exciting personally and I am not one to concern myself with what other people do with their own PRIVATE time undecided

Besides, Islam supports bestiality and they are theists undecided
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by HardMirror(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
hahn:

Gbam. What kingebukajaina, winner01 etc have failed to realize is that as an atheist I am free to decide what is right or wrong and I also give that right to other people. If you want to bang a goat, good for you. I do not find it exciting personally and I am not one to concern myself with what other people do with their own PRIVATE time undecided

Besides, Islam supports bestiality and they are theists undecided
Makes me wonder what the opinion Of atheists mean in this case
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
HardMirror:

What makes it a perversion?

Because it is abnormal , improper . It is odious , disgusting , demeaning as a human to sleep with an animal

What are the consequences?

For the Jews , it is death for the offender and death to the animal the sex act was performed on .
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by flamingREED(m): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
HardMirror:

We learn the reasons of God as follows:

From His word _

2 Timothy 3
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

From our conscience:

Romans 2
14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one anotherwink

Verse 14 expresses also that nature is ordered by the will of God_

From nature:

Romans 1
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

So then, God's reasons are either written or unwritten_
But to write a law for man wasn't His original plan_
He made man after His nature/likeness_
This man should know righteousness without being cajoled,
But since man failed and sold himself to Satan,
It became necessary to have a tangible evidence of God's will for man - the law;
Otherwise, nature is the finest law.

1 Corinthians 11
14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

And those laws governing clothing and foods to eat, had either the impacts of modesty, identity or restraint from idolatrous patterns_

By

God's skilful swordsman_

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
hahn:

Gbam. What kingebukajaina, winner01 etc have failed to realize is that as an atheist I am free to decide what is right or wrong and I also give that right to other people.

The atheist leaders were free to end the lives of 250 million people because they had the discretion to decide who lives or dies . They felt it was right . You see the problem ?

So if you are left to decide , is it right or wrong ?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
ifenes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8gttC6P3bE

A video here for those who think animals don't do gay sex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYdcvRe7ox8

Bros na , we are talking of bestiality not homosexuality .
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

The atheist leaders were free to end the lives of 250 million people because they had the discretion to decide who lives or dies . They felt it was right . You see the problem ?

KingEbukaNaija:

Bros na , we are talking of bestiality not Who Kill What Not .
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by hahn(m): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Nope, I do not see it. I speak only for myself and not for them. Atheists do not have a book that guides us. Everyone has the right to his own opinion. If you feel it is okay to kill everyone in your neighborhood, good luck. If the laws in that community is against murder then you are definitely going to face the wrath of the law.

It is like asking me if it is okay to exploit gullible masses like pastorpreneurs do. Or it is okay to kill kids just because you THINK they are witches and because it is written in the bible to do so.

Personally, I would never indulge. It doesn't excite me.

If someone else derives pleasure from it then that is their business. If the law of the country the person resides in is against it then the government has the right to do whatever punishment they feel is ideal. Capish?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
hahn:

Nope, I do not see it. I speak only for myself and not for them. Atheists do not have a book that guides us. Everyone has the right to his own opinion.

Exactly ! I want to know your opinion - answer + reason . Simple .

Personally, I would never indulge. It doesn't excite me.

Ok ... so if it excites your son in a country where it is legalized , will you reprimand him ?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by felixomor: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
......... sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by hahn(m): 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Exactly ! I want to know your opinion - answer + reason . Simple .

It's wrong na. As toto take plenty reach na goat yansh person wan bang? undecided

Ok ... so if it excites your son in a country where it is legalized , will you reprimand him ?

Mehn, prior to that I would have educated him on the side effects of such crap o. Now that I think about it I will probably get him some fresh punanny when he is very young to avoid stories that touch grin

If he however still goes on to knack our goat I will definitely get angry o. Shuo! Who wan come chop an na tongue

Meanwhile, I was wondering, can you please share the bible verse that condemns bestiality? Just in case I need to show my kid in the future wink tongue
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
hahn:

It's wrong na. As toto take plenty reach na goat yansh person wan bang? undecided

Pity . Some atheists see nothing wrong in that .

Mehn, prior to that I would have educated him on the side effects of such crap o. Now that I think about it I will probably get him some fresh punanny when he is very young to avoid stories that touch grin

cheesy cheesy . You no go kill person with laugh

If he however still goes on to knack our goat I will definitely get angry o. Shuo! Who wan come chop an na tongue

But since its legalized , he is doing the right thing na . Yuck !

Meanwhile, I was wondering, can you please share the bible verse that condemns bestiality? Just in case I need to show my kid in the future wink tongue

grin grin . So atheists now need the bible eh . You see why morality without God is madness . I pity Nigerian atheists who will raise atheist families . cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by hahn(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Pity . Some atheists see nothing wrong in that .

Atheists like who? Share their comments make I dey avoid them abeg angry

cheesy cheesy . You no go kill person with laugh

grin

But since its legalized , he is doing the right thing na . Yuck !

He is doing the right thing to THEM o. Na that day him go know say na naija papa him get angry

grin grin . So atheists now need the bible eh . You see why morality without God is madness . I pity Nigerian atheists who will raise atheist families . cheesy cheesy

Oh, I actually read the bible. But I know what to take serious and what part to throw in the trash.

The bible is actually very useful. In my house, I use the bible to hold doors, tip the fan so it can blow me directly and as rolling paper for my weed. I can proudly tell you that I have smoked Revelations grin

Meanwhile, you still haven't shared the verse of the bible that condemns bestiality o. Waiting tongue
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Winner01 And Who Told U I Was Ever A Christian?? Atheist Simple Means Lack Of Belief In Any God No String Attached If U Wanna Fvck Goat Go Ahead No One Is Hold U tongue

Let's assume you reside in one of those countries where it is legal . Lilbrown , how will you convince your son not to indulge in bestiality in case it piques his interest ?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
hahn:

Atheists like who? Share their comments make I dey avoid them abeg angry

grin

1. ilovetheline - https://www.nairaland.com/post/47859074
2. ifenes - https://www.nairaland.com/3246878/nairaland-atheists-bestiality-right-wrong/1#47859410

He is doing the right thing to THEM o. Na that day him go know say na naija papa him get angry

sure guy cool grin

Oh, I actually read the bible. But I know what to take serious and what part to throw in the trash.

The bible is actually very useful. In my house, I use the bible to hold doors, tip the fan so it can blow me directly and as rolling paper for my weed. I can proudly tell you that I have smoked Revelations grin

You can't even lie sef tongue tongue

Meanwhile, you still haven't shared the verse of the bible that condemns bestiality o. Waiting tongue

It is in the OP , go find it tongue
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Let's assume you reside in one of those countries where it is legal . Lilbrown , how will you convince your son not to indulge in bestiality in case it piques his interest ?
I Will Tell Him To Learn From Nature!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by hahn(m): 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

grin

1. ilovetheline - https://www.nairaland.com/post/47859074
2. ifenes - https://www.nairaland.com/3246878/nairaland-atheists-bestiality-right-wrong/1#47859410

I don dey suspect them since tongue

sure guy cool grin

Bubu, my guy grin

You can't even lie sef tongue tongue

I can invite you to my house to see for yourself smiley

It is in the OP , go find it tongue

Seen!

Leviticus 18:23
23 And you shall not lie with any animal and so make yourself unclean with it, neither shall any woman give herself to an animal to lie with it: it is perversion.

Deuteronomy 27:21
21 “ ‘Cursed be anyone who lies with any kind of animal.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.

But, what happened to this your comment on this thread @ https://www.nairaland.com/3248083/nairaland-christians-how-many-sinners#47874451. Take note of the emboldened

1. Its called Christianity not Judaism .

2. There are differences between moral laws , Jewish laws and ceremonial laws .

Once again, you have reached back into the old testament when you yourself said it is not for Christians. Remember? undecided

4 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by hopefulLandlord: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
hahn:

I don dey suspect them since tongue

Bubu, my guy grin

I can invite you to my house to see for yourself smiley

Seen!

Leviticus 18:23
23 And you shall not lie with any animal and so make yourself unclean with it, neither shall any woman give herself to an animal to lie with it: it is perversion.

Deuteronomy 27:21
21 “ ‘Cursed be anyone who lies with any kind of animal.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.

But, what happened to this your comment on this thread @ https://www.nairaland.com/3248083/nairaland-christians-how-many-sinners#47874451. Take note of the emboldened

Once again, you have reached back into the old testament when you yourself said it is not for Christians. Remember? undecided
Checkmate grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) / Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa / Beauty Can Be Deceptive; Don't Be Deceived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.