Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,817 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality (22292 Views)

Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? / Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 11:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
ilovetheline:
These days people don't consent for their kids [size=14pt]and if it's up to me. it's a go go[/size]

So one atheist agrees he will allow his daughter to sleep with animals . He says "its a go go "

Thank you bro your response .

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
winner01:
A clear red line!

He agreed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ilovetheline: 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

So one atheist agrees he will allow his daughter to sleep with animals . He says "its a go go "

Thank you bro your response .
what will you say to your kids [kinda curious and wishing to be of assistance]
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ilovetheline: 11:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
winner01:
A clear red line!
troll, Christian troll, troll for christ or christian?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
ilovetheline:

You have been extremely helpful already. Much obliged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by winner01(m): 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
ilovetheline:
These days people don't consent for their kids and if it's up to me. it's a go go[just don't go bigger than ur pussi can handle]
Chai!!!

I wonder what the world will be if atheists were majority.

People fit dey marry their cars sef, just be happy.

Thank you Jesus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
ilovetheline:

I'm a Christian , read the OP . Christianity deplores bestiality
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ifenes(m): 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
But we can't conclude just yet without views from other atheists

Please I need answers from Seun, Plaetton , Johnydon22 ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317 muskeeto , Decker , PastorAIO , ValentineMary , Pyrrho , braithwaite , dragonEmperor , theoneJabulani , lepasharon , cloudgoddess , ifenes , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas , hoefullandlord , weah96 , CAPSLOCKED , lilbrown007 , Elohim1

What do you think pls ? Right or wrong ? Your reason ?

Please no one should derail the thread .

Thank you .

Monitoring how things will turn out are : Winner01 , Richirich713, naijadeyhia scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2, Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 , InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia , Jeromejnr, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, Tellemall, Ishilove, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44

Bestiality is not wrong if the animal give you their consent. But since they are incapable of giving consent,a sex act with them is obviously an act of rape. Thinking of animal rights here. The dominant species is always perceived as right anyway. To human's it is wrong because it makes no sense genetically.

And also,because something doesn't make sense doesn't mean it is wrong. We eat theses animals,having sex with them couldn't be worse.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
ifenes , you are a different kind of atheist . I wonder if you assent to bestiality . Your reasons pls
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 12:01am On Jul 25, 2016
winner01:
Chai!!!

I wonder what the world will be if atheists were majority.

People fit dey marry their cars sef, just be happy.

Thank you Jesus.

ilovetheline slips this note under his daughter's pillow after her sex romp with a horse

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ilovetheline: 12:01am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija once again, u bring a standstill. I still wish u'd find the truth
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ifenes(m): 12:02am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
ifenes , you are a different kind of atheist . I wonder if you assent to bestiality . Your reasons pls

Like I said,a man can have sexual pleasure with a dog,goat,pig or horse , and can eat meat? There’s no difference. If you eat cow meat you can't be worse off having sex with it.

3 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 12:03am On Jul 25, 2016
ifenes:

Bestiality is not wrong if the animal give you their consent. But since they are incapable of giving consent,a sex act with them is obviously an act of rape. Thinking of animal rights here. The dominant species is always perceived as right anyway. To human's it is wrong because it makes no sense genetically.

And also,because something doesn't make sense doesn't mean it is wrong. We eat theses animals,having sex with them couldn't be worse.

Wawu

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 25, 2016
ifenes:

Like I said,a man can have sexual pleasure with a dog,goat,pig or horse , and can eat meat? There’s no difference. If you eat cow meat you can't be worse off having sex with it.

Taking notes here. Educate me more pls. Are you refering to the man being the giver or the receiver?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 12:05am On Jul 25, 2016
ilovetheline:
KingEbukaNaija once again, u bring a standstill. I still wish u'd find the truth

The truth that sex with animals is right ? Nope .

We have women for that - I'll stick to this .
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ilovetheline: 12:05am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

ilovetheline slips this note under his daughter's pillow after her sex romp with a horse
derailing.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by winner01(m): 12:06am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Hahahaha!!! grin grin

By the time the horse is done with his daughter ehn grin grin grin

But wait, didn't the Bible provide a better way to tran our children undecided.

No wonder Atheism has a low retention rate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ilovetheline: 12:06am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

The truth that sex with animals is right ? Nope .

We have women for that - I'll stick to this .
prostittute vs animal
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 12:06am On Jul 25, 2016
ilovetheline:
derailing.

I'm sorry grin
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ifenes(m): 12:06am On Jul 25, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Taking notes here. Educate me more pls. Are you refering to the man being the giver or the receiver?

Sex goes both ways I suppose.

3 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Ranchhoddas: 12:08am On Jul 25, 2016
It's totally wrong. Absolutely gross. Can't even imagine. 5000 shades of sick.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 12:08am On Jul 25, 2016
winner01:
Hahahaha!!! grin grin

grin grin grin grin

My next thread - coming soon - will show how atheists will raise dysfunctional families . cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ilovetheline: 12:10am On Jul 25, 2016
winner01:
Hahahaha!!! grin grin

u seem to know so much on this [u Christian. I'm not judging though] . but in the video I just saw, the pin-is girth of a horse is right and the lady controlled the depth of penetration
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 12:11am On Jul 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
It's totally wrong. Absolutely gross. Can't even imagine. 5000 shades of sick.

Bro . Let me get this straight . Is it wrong simply because its gross ?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 25, 2016
ifenes:

Sex goes both ways I suppose.

Chai chai chai. How did we ever get to this? How how how?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 12:12am On Jul 25, 2016
ilovetheline:
prostittute vs animal

None . I don't need a prostitute . I'll wait till marriage to have sex
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ilovetheline: 12:14am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

None . I don't need a prostitute . I'll wait till marriage to have sex
ohkei virgin christain[ in order by the way]
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ifenes(m): 12:15am On Jul 25, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Chai chai chai. How did we ever get to this? How how how?

Because it is gross to you doesn't make it wrong. You as a man can give and receive,I'm sure you know that.

4 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 12:15am On Jul 25, 2016
ifenes:

But we have sex with women and we dont eat them embarassed .

So you mean you'd have sex with an animal if there is no woman around ?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 12:16am On Jul 25, 2016
ilovetheline:
ohkei virgin christain[ in order by the way]

Yup . I'm a virgin . Proud to be one .

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Ranchhoddas: 12:17am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Bro . Let me get this straight . Is it wrong simply because its gross ?
Among other things... It's rape, it's illegal, and downright disgusting.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 25, 2016
ifenes:

Because it is gross to you doesn't make it wrong. You as a man can give and receive,I'm sure you know that.

As a married MAN I am I only give to my Angel and wife.....satan even though he is behind me knows that my behind is a huge no no....sigh!

Atheism. .smh undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

61st Independence: Primate Ayodele Releases Prophetic Messages / Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! / Bishop Bridget Eagle Okafoagu Dies, Resurrects After 3 Days - Says Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.