Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? (16039 Views)

Why Is Rochas Okorocha Always Putting On A Tie On His Neck? is he a ritualist? / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Is Rochas Dead??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by sunnykalu125(m): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
Bye bye to biafra,this shows the love we have for ourselves. look at other tribes laughing hard at us. Adaure let the dead bury the dead. leave partisan politics it wont do you good.ask TonyeBarcanista

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Ballmer: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
newbornmacho:

Goodluck Jonathan did one thing which resonates, should and does resonate with the igbo : fair play. The igbo I know are not asking for any undue advantage in this country... We just want a level playing field. Let the top security positions be equally available to all... Let innosons of this world get the same encouragement that built the dangotes etc let a femi adesina shine as brightly as a Mahmud jega is encouraged to freely do his work without intimidation. I voted Jonathan because he represented fairness as against nepotism, freedom and fresh air as against suffocating tyranny. Every Ibo I know still would vote for these qualities.

Please how fair was Jonathan to the SW ? Fairness my friend is relative n you should understand that so you can enlighten other Igbos. Obama will hardly give out contracts running into billion to businesses with affiliation to the republican party nor will Bush give Democratic juicy war contract. Fairness as its limit in every evolving society/ polical shpere. Igbo should understand this n instead of wailing on sentinment should use this sentiment to liase with where or who will be beneficial to them and learn to live whatever the outcome.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Call07034780891: 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
Pharmcist that spend all her time on NL? Are you talking to I.diots? You are a worthless w.hore, that is what you are. From your real pix you are very ugly short old girl. Stop fooling around here.

Illiterate coming to form. Just read the nonsense you keep dishing out.

Focus on Aba it needs your attention. Pigs

[s]
Adaure4ever:
TRASH! I am a Federal govt. Employed Pharmacist in a govt.hospital.
Am not jobless to be arguing with that Chino or whatever.
Offline?hahaha. I am a member of Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo Youth, been to their meeting regularly.
Timid? Whats that?
Hahahaha, whoever that cross my path know that I am a No-Nonsense disciplinarian.
Ada Ndi Abia. Try Wi and See Wi. Lol
[/s]

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
Now I know one of the reasons why some South South Igbos deny being IGBO. Just look at the behaviourz in this thread. I will keep saying the Bitter Truth that Some Igbos do not want to hear..

5 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by superman(m): 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
[s] Adaure4ever(f): 7:03pm
Now I know one of the reasons why some South South Igbos deny being IGBO. Just look at the behaviourz in this thread. I will keep saying the Bitter Truth that Some Igbos do not want to hear..[/s]

try again

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by HARDBUOI: 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
TRASH! I am a Federal govt. Employed Pharmacist in a govt.hospital.
Am not jobless to be arguing with that Chino or whatever.
Offline?hahaha. I am a member of Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo Youth, been to their meeting regularly.
Timid? Whats that?
Hahahaha, whoever that cross my path know that I am a No-Nonsense disciplinarian.
Ada Ndi Abia. Try Wi and See Wi. Lol

u are just writing nonesence up and down.
to me u are still bluffing and making online noise.
i didnt say u are jobless ..ofcourse timid ppl can stil Have a job and live a normal life.. but things they say or think within themselves they dont have d gut to act it.
trust me i kno people like dat....
me i dnt talk much but wen i act people feel it.

U SAID U ARE IN OGBAKO NDIGBO YOUTH..DATS GOOD.
NOW HOW MANY TIMES HAVE U BROUGHT UP THIS ISSUE TO THEM?.. AND SEEK FOR A WAY FORWARD TO RESOLVE IT?

STOP RANTING HERE NAIRALAND IS JUST AN ONLINE STUFF.
BCOZ VERY SOON NOBODY IS GONA TAKE U SERIOUS HERE AGAIN....
TAKE DIs ADVICE FROM A MORE EXPERIENCED AND ADVANCED BROTHER... Thats if u are sensible and educated.

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
sunnykalu125:
Bye bye to biafra,this shows the love we have for ourselves.
look at other tribes laughing hard at us.
Adaure let the dead bury the dead.
leave partisan politics it wont do you good.ask TonyeBarcanista
We are NOT United, forget all this IGBO bu IGBO!
I asked an innocent question, what is okorocha sin? They resort to insult.
Look at how unorganized we are as a Tribe.

5 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by sunnykalu125(m): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Biafra is truly a mirage.it will never come to pass
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by EasternActivist: 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
Adaure4ever:
Now I know one of the reasons why some South South Igbos deny being IGBO.
Just look at the behaviourz in this thread.
I will keep saying the Bitter Truth that Some Igbos do not want to hear..
[/s]

Haha crying in travail...

Super story...

Nobody ask you to patronize them...

South south Igbo's knows their root...

Stop the patronage...

Looser finding somewhere to hold on to as he wails in anguish like a slayed stubborn chimp.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Call07034780891: 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
Yes we are all here for the same truth. What is benefit of anyone accepting to be from your tribe to the horrible condition of Abia state? Just start weeping. Hopeless b! Tch8)

[s]
Adaure4ever:
Now I know one of the reasons why some South South Igbos deny being IGBO.
Just look at the behaviourz in this thread.
I will keep saying the Bitter Truth that Some Igbos do not want to hear..
[/s]

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Abagworo(m): 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
He is the only Governor in the history of Nigeria to forfeit his entire security votes to free education. That alone is more than enough. No other Governor has done that till date.

@OP the major issue is Anambra greed and jealousy. The emergence of Okorocha as the most nationally acceptable politician from core Igboland didn't go down well with some of core Anambra political block and they swore to do everything possible to bring him down. Everything happening are sponsored and well laid out plans to cut Okorocha's tail but I doubt if it will ever work because so many factors are in Okorocha's favour including Northern support, Rochas foundation Colleges which has directly trained more than 100 thousand for free and his marvelous oratory.

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by superman(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
like we said before we know them when we see them

The other day OP opened up a thread telling us how we should develop the eastern side but we are gona ask you one kewqtion

Number one kewqtion; why did the yoruba refuse to let Enugu airport take off?

keqtion 2; why should a flight leaves Enugu but have to land in either lagos or kano before leaving the kontury you love so much?

tell us

ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Call07034780891: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
..and how will being united fix your state of Abia? You are one of reasons Aba is like this. Tufia

[s]
Adaure4ever:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by kherington: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
ndi biafra are you seeing what I am sawing(In zebudayas voice) I assume it's not outsiders that are engaged in this insults biafra will truly be a heaven earth nigeria for life
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
HARDBUOI:

u are just writing nonesence up and down.
to me u are still bluffing and making online noise.
i didnt say u are jobless ..ofcourse timid ppl can stil Have a job and live a normal life.. but things they say or think within themselves they dont have d gut to act it.
trust me i kno people like dat....
me i dnt talk much but wen i act people feel it.

U SAID U ARE IN OGBAKO NDIGBO YOUTH..DATS GOOD.
NOW HOW MANY TIMES HAVE U BROUGHT UP THIS ISSUE TO THEM?.. AND SEEK FOR A WAY FORWARD TO RESOLVE IT?

STOP RANTING HERE NAIRALAND IS JUST AN ONLINE STUFF.
BCOZ VERY SOON NOBODY IS GONA TAKE U SERIOUS HERE AGAIN....
TAKE DIs ADVICE FOR A MORE EXPERINCED AND ADVANCED BROTHER... Thats if u are sensible and educated.
Social Media is a 21st century powerful tool and we must make use of it in analysing and examing our Progress and development as a society.
Whats ur obsession with Timidity? Are u timid? Pls don't use Adaure and Timid in the same sentence. It is a Treason Offence.
I am far from that.
We IGBOS don't like hearing the bitter truth and admitting to our flaws in order to correct them.
Thats what I noticed.

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by superman(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2016

and show us the so called united people

i hope you are not gona talk about almajiri lining up in front of sultan gate for plate of rice right?

or two face yoruba people or unity in Buhari CHANGE ?

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by sunnykalu125(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sincerely adaure you made big mistake trying to pit anambra and imo state into e-war.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Call07034780891: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Shut up you clown. The same Anambra people through APGA made Okorocha to win his first ever election in his life.

Or is Anambra that made Okorocha to owe 10months and squandered bailout funds? Anambra made imo to broke and worthless.

Okorocha does not worth anything in Igboland. Let him declare in 2019 and see humiliation of the century. He won't even win his constituency talkless of Igboland. Which igboman will vote a fat incompetent limping daft Lol

[s]
Abagworo:
He is the only Governor in the history of Nigeria to forfeit his entire security votes to free education. That alone is more than enough. No other Governor has done that till date.

@OP the major issue is Anambra greed and jealousy. The emergence of Okorocha as the most nationally acceptable politician from core Igboland didn't go down well with some of core Anambra political block and they swore to do everything possible to bring him down. Everything happening are sponsored and well laid out plans to cut Okorocha's tail but I doubt if it will ever work because so many factors are in Okorocha's favour including Northern support, Rochas foundation Colleges which has directly trained more than 100 thousand for free and his marvelous oratory.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by EasternActivist: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
sunnykalu125:
Sincerely adaure you made big mistake trying to pit anambra and imo state into e-war.

We have known her identity...
Nobody will take her serious anymore
A local aba girl,

Coming to nl to tell us how she is a pharmacist and not born in Nigeria...

I don't know when they started deceiving those sales girls in pharmaceutical outlets that they are pharmacists cheesy
Cc: chino

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Call07034780891: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
Shut up and start telling us how you have used the social media to work on your rotten Abia state. Timid useless ugly girl

[s]
Adaure4ever:
Social Media is a 21st century powerful tool and we must make use of it in analysing and examing our Progress and development as a society.
Whats ur obsession with Timidity? Are u timid? Pls don't use Adaure and Timid in the same sentence. It is a Treason Offence.
I am far from that.
We IGBOS don't like hearing the bitter truth and admitting to our flaws in order to correct them.
Thats what I noticed.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by kherington: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
EasternActivist:

Anybody believing your mischief is a liar to his or her self.

This thread can never be a true representation of reality...

Now go crawl back to your brown roof mud house.
gererahere you are the problem of ibos you go around using different monikers to attack your brother's that do not agree with your views from asha81 to chinonso dike did I forget to mention that you just attacked the op if you quote me again I will move your town uga to akokwa imo state

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by HARDBUOI: 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I am far from that.
Thats what I noticed.

"WE IGBOS".. pls talk abt ur family alone if u are really igbo.. we love truth in my family... see wat u just typed.

and u havent answered my question..
u are in ogbako ndigbo and u cant bring up diz issue rather dan ranting here.?..

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
EasternActivist:

We have known her identity...

A local aba girl,

Coming to nl to tell us how she is a pharmacist and not born in Nigeria...

I don't know when they started deceiving those sales girls in pharmaceutical outlets that they are pharmacists cheesy
Cc: chino
When you see an Nnewi Spare parts Noisemaker, you will know and thats what you are.
You argue without intelligence, dumb and silly in nature.

6 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by sunnykalu125(m): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
I havent seen any yoruba fellows engaging in e-intra tribal war.

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
kherington:

gererahere you are the problem of ibos you go around using different monikers to attack your brother's that do not agree with your views from asha81 to chinonso dike did I forget to mention that you just attacked the op if you quote me again I will move your town uga to akokwa imo state
leave those Gala Sellerz!
Do they have shame?NO.
Don't be suprised that they are still in their parents house.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by HARDBUOI: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
nawao
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by HARDBUOI: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
sunnykalu125:
I havent seen any yoruba fellows engaging in e-intra tribal war.

thats pathetic my brother..
im suprised an igbo gal opened this thread..
she wants unity but here she is creating this topic knowing very well it will lead to this..

WHAT A STUPID HYPOCRITE SHE IS

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Call07034780891: 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Imagine a dirty bush Aba girl raising her tiny voice on an Nnewi dude? cheesy

Dirty frustrated Aba girl cheesy

[s]
Adaure4ever:
When you see an Nnewi Spare parts Noisemaker, you will know and thats what you are.
You argue without intelligence, dumb and silly in nature.[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Attorney-general Malami Stalled N5.7 Billion Corruption Case Against Former / Mustapha Dandaura: Rivers State Gets New Commissioner Of Police / ACF, Others Fume As Buhari Declares Borno, Yobe Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.